Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395564 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1149163 Jun 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
If your friend Bush hadn't invaded Iraq then Saddam Hussein, enemy of al Qaeda, would have kept them out of Mosul and 4,400 American soldiers would still be alive.
Go back to sleep.
Go back to school--and learn how to READ FACTS, rather than just parrot squawk box propoganda, anti-American idiot.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1149164 Jun 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama surrendered Mosul to al Qaeda without firing a shot....
not even a missile from a drone, which are reserved for American citizens....
the US is an official pussycat......
Our combat forces left Iraq end of 2011. Bush signed the surrender, dummy.

We are not involved in their Civil War.

It proves how badly Bush messed the world up. The entire Middle East is aflame, which is just what experts predicted ifi Bush invaded Iraq.

But Bush didn't listen, and the world is paying for it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1149165 Jun 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Reid: Las Vegas Shooting Sounds Like 'Terrorism,' Is Certainly 'Domestic'
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/harry-r...
Hee, Hee.

Cute.

Lapeer, MI

#1149166 Jun 10, 2014
Matt from Akron wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap, a thread with over a million posts? How many are yours?
How have you been?
Wow! Matt!

A million posts? Who's counting when you're having fun?

I hope Akron is still supportive of your efforts to conquer the world:-)

Staying out of trouble?

Lapeer, MI

#1149167 Jun 10, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone open the windows!
For you?

Only if it's on the 10th floor and you don't have a parachute.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1149168 Jun 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama surrendered Mosul to al Qaeda without firing a shot....
not even a missile from a drone, which are reserved for American citizens....
the US is an official pussycat......
These Islamic militants spilled over into Iraq from Syria's civil war. I hope these aren't the same militants Obama wanted to help.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/11/world/middl...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1149169 Jun 10, 2014
Chuck Hagel next to go under the Obama bus???....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1149170 Jun 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Reid: Las Vegas Shooting Sounds Like 'Terrorism,' Is Certainly 'Domestic'
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/harry-r...
No ethnic vid-ee-yo to blame it on.

(Whatya know, one of dem dar jackboot dems has learned two put two words together, appropriately even, for a CHANGE.)

Lapeer, MI

#1149171 Jun 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are way to stupid to understand a real immigration bill that would not only deal with the ones we have but the prevention or at least guidelines in place for future immigrants. We need rules and laws in place along with the ability to implement those laws.Now get back on your pogo stick pervert.
Your family tree is rife with broken promises. Legislating any enforcement clauses into an immigration bill is useless because they will not be enforced. Magic Negro selectively enforces the US Constitution and everything surrounding it. So painting the Republican immigration bill efforts as being a stumbling block is disingenuous. Democrats are Wimpy declaring that "I will gladly pay you on Monday for a hamburger right now". F*ck 'em.

Now go back to your vibrator and ThePrice Is Right.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1149172 Jun 10, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to school--and learn how to READ FACTS, rather than just parrot squawk box propoganda, anti-American idiot.
Here's some facts:
"According to debriefs of multiple detainees — including Saddam Hussein and former Deputy Prime Minister Tariq Aziz — and capture documents, Saddam did not trust al-Qa’ida or any other radical Islamist group and did not want to cooperate with them.
Aziz underscored Saddam’s distrust of Islamic extremists like bin Ladin, stating that when the Iraqi regime started to see evidence that Wahabists had come to Iraq,“the Iraqi regime issued a decree aggressively outlawing Wahabism in Iraq and threatening offenders with execution.”

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2006/09/10/...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1149173 Jun 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
In the region where I live, it is very common to find young Mexican men sitting cross-legged on the concrete sidewalks in shopping districts making catcalls and whistling at passing women. Like Tijuana trash. Some are barefooted.
What I describe occurs in upper middle class areas.
Last Summer, a construction crew was working across the street for many weeks. They parked their vehicles not in the owner's driveway but across the street on my lawn. I fully understand the necessity for this and I did not complain. However, I began noticing coffee cups and Fast Food bags dropped on my lawn. This continued until I couldn't keep silent any longer and approached the crew at quitting time as they approached their vehicles to leave. Not one could speak English! Not ONE! I had to mosey on over across the street to find their boss and explain the situation. Problem solved but those Mexicans all stared at their shoes when I spoke to them which made me suspect that they were all illegal.
This is Michigan and not El Paso, TX.
I know your right which I have seen it too in Michigan.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1149174 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Here's some facts:
"According to debriefs of multiple detainees — including Saddam Hussein and former Deputy Prime Minister Tariq Aziz — and capture documents, Saddam did not trust al-Qa’ida or any other radical Islamist group and did not want to cooperate with them.
Aziz underscored Saddam’s distrust of Islamic extremists like bin Ladin, stating that when the Iraqi regime started to see evidence that Wahabists had come to Iraq,“the Iraqi regime issued a decree aggressively outlawing Wahabism in Iraq and threatening offenders with execution.”
You just now figuring THAT out as well?

Not surprising, not at all.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1149175 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Here's some facts:
and here's another CLUE...

OIL pilfering and the rogue failed statehoodie dictator Saddam...

(id-ee-yut.)

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1149176 Jun 10, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
In the region where I live, it is very common to find young Mexican men sitting cross-legged on the concrete sidewalks in shopping districts making catcalls and whistling at passing women. Like Tijuana trash. Some are barefooted.
What I describe occurs in upper middle class areas.
Last Summer, a construction crew was working across the street for many weeks. They parked their vehicles not in the owner's driveway but across the street on my lawn. I fully understand the necessity for this and I did not complain. However, I began noticing coffee cups and Fast Food bags dropped on my lawn. This continued until I couldn't keep silent any longer and approached the crew at quitting time as they approached their vehicles to leave. Not one could speak English! Not ONE! I had to mosey on over across the street to find their boss and explain the situation. Problem solved but those Mexicans all stared at their shoes when I spoke to them which made me suspect that they were all illegal.
This is Michigan and not El Paso, TX.
Qué diferencia hace?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1149177 Jun 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Our combat forces left Iraq end of 2011. Bush signed the surrender, dummy.
We are not involved in their Civil War.
It proves how badly Bush messed the world up. The entire Middle East is aflame, which is just what experts predicted ifi Bush invaded Iraq.
But Bush didn't listen, and the world is paying for it.
But we don't need no stinking KEYSTONE north American Continental Oil...cuz we haz OPEC!

The entire middle East is "aflame" and it's all a "Bushes fault". Man, they need to build an annex at GITMO--for imbecilic anti Americans like yew.

(clueless idiots)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1149178 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
If your friend Bush hadn't invaded Iraq then Saddam Hussein, enemy of al Qaeda, would have kept them out of Mosul and 4,400 American soldiers would still be alive.
Go back to sleep.
And BTW stupid-

See: Kuwait.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1149179 Jun 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
how many babies do you idiots kill each year?
None. However, in the United States, babies are 50 percent more likely to die on the same day they were born than in all of the other industrialized countries combined because Republicans don't believe that that poor and minority women deserve pre-natal care. Using your logic, that would make Republicans responsible for the deaths of nearly 11,300 babies per day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1149180 Jun 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!
'RadioShack to close hundreds of stores'
http://money.cnn.com/2014/06/10/investing/rad...
This is no surprise to anyone. In 2006, RadioShack closed nearly 500 locations and they have been falling ever since.

In 2012, Moody's reduced its ratings on RadioShack to junk status and Radio Shack's CEO was named as one of the "worst CEOs of 2012" by BusinessWeek magazine. "In March, 2014 the Fitch credit rating agency downgraded RadioShack to "CC", just two notches away from default, saying Fitch was "increasingly concerned about RadioShack's ability to operate beyond 2014."

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fitch-downgr...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1149181 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Qué diferencia hace?
Que stupido esto udo mornono usted ez loco en la cabeza el phagido Ghosto?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1149182 Jun 10, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you be any more ill informed? I'd call you stupid but that would be an insult to all the stupid people in the world who's worst day most likely surpasses your best.
US struggles with surge in illegal immigrant children
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/0ea03c70-ef48-...
Obama Admin to Dump over 1,000 Illegal Immigrants in AZ This Weekend
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Obama vows urgent action as children make perilous illegal journey into U.S.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/09/us/undocumented...
Arizona has massive influx of undocumented immigrants
http://www.examiner.com/article/arizona-has-m...
Next time you post a bunch of links, I suggest you read them first.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Into The Night 9,868
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Todd for Real 311,342
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 17 hr Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,289
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mon ChristineM 255,511
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web