Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250128 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1147507 Jun 7, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bergdahl trade is like swapping 5 goat herders for an American soldier. Only morons like you elevate these 5 camel jockeys to the status of officers trained at West Point.
You're an idiot and a phony. You would have been the first one to whine that Obama left an American soldier behind to be slaughtered.
Realtimes sock = Emeem. What a dumbass you are Realtime..

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1147508 Jun 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Nerd alert, nerd alert.. Sure slime bag you are a regular Calvin Klein. Your social circle I'm sure wears knees socks and suspenders. With those dark rimmed glasses. I have over a 100 ties and over 30 suits and I'm forever mixing and matching...You truck drivers aren't known for your attire. You talking about proper etiquette is funnier than having Shinning as a greeter at the White House. If it weren't for no class you would not have any Grand Dragon Galt.
"business casual" is the standard most places, but apparently suits and ties are required at the nursing home......
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1147509 Jun 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bergdahl is no soldier......
You are clueless, his history would lead one to believe that without doubt he has some psychological issues, yours is the view of a simpleton that shoots off his mouth without the benefit of the facts,,,A dumb azz. Besides you have never been near a military base. COWARD.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1147510 Jun 7, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Okay, Ghost I saw your list earlier was Totalist on it?
Looks like he did well depending on the bet.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1147511 Jun 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You called him a deserter. Please explain how a civilian can desert.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1147512 Jun 7, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, there is more than one terrorist list with sanctions.
Finally. You are getting the idea.

Yes, there are two lists that reference "Terrorists". One that lists those who aid terrorism and the other which designates the terrorist organizations themselves.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1147513 Jun 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
in fact, he was a US soldier at the time of his capture so he still is one to this day.

facts are fun!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1147514 Jun 7, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you lump everyone together (tea baggers). It must be that group/class thing, but GIs have been getting themselves locked up in Mexico for years. When I was stationed at Ft. Hood, idiots were always getting locked up in Mexico for buying weed back in the seventies.
Of course, things may be different now being it seems cartels are running things. About all anyone can do is make sure he is treated humanly and appreciate the rights one have in this country.
did many of them cross the border "accicentally". didn't they show you how to use compasses and maps in boot camp ?

Location hidden

#1147515 Jun 7, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtimes sock = Emeem. What a dumbass you are Realtime..
It's the culture...
What difference does it make?
Patrick

United States

#1147516 Jun 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Sorry to post and run again. Gotta go finish watching a movie - "Charlotte Gray". Hubby's off the phone now.
Great movie.
Later.
The Book was depressing, did enjoy the film.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1147517 Jun 7, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he did well depending on the bet.
You are correct, I made more by him winning tan I would have if Chrome had won.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1147518 Jun 7, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
You called him a deserter. Please explain how a civilian can desert.
Bergdahl was a soldier until he deserted....then he became a POS who should be treated accordingly.......like all deserters in time of war......
Patrick

United States

#1147519 Jun 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Reilly didn't call the traitor's father a traitor. Nor did I.
Stop getting hysterical and go back and read the post again.
Translation

"Obamacare is working so change the subject"?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1147520 Jun 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Sorry to post and run again. Gotta go finish watching a movie - "Charlotte Gray". Hubby's off the phone now.
Great movie.
Later.
Speaking of movies...just saw The Fault in Our Stars with my granddaughter. Can't remember when I last laughed and cried so much at a movie.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1147521 Jun 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"business casual" is the standard most places, but apparently suits and ties are required at the nursing home......
It's way beyond the obvious that you would be a social outcast in any higher circle. A crusty old complaining dirt bag , thinking that he is cool..First to be laughed at and then pitied. Tell us all one thing that makes you a good American?????On here you are one snarly unhappy bitch.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1147522 Jun 7, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation
amaKKKare was working, DemoKKKrats would be running on its successes.....
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1147523 Jun 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bergdahl was a soldier until he deserted....then he became a POS who should be treated accordingly.......like all deserters in time of war......
Sooo no due process here,,,huh? Do you feel the same about Bush. who lost his wings and then just quit and never returned that was during wartime and he is still a deserter. Or chicken shit Cheney that said he was to bust to serve...Those are your kind of people. Who Grumpy loser.

Location hidden

#1147524 Jun 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you get to declare someone a deserter without a trial?
Are you the same Galt that whines constantly about Obama ignoring the constitution?
You should have someone proofread your posts.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1147525 Jun 7, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation
LOL

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1147526 Jun 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>did many of them cross the border "accicentally". didn't they show you how to use compasses and maps in boot camp ?
You can't cross into Nuevo Laredo accidently, but I'm sure they learned to read before boot camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 min Earthling-1 6,203
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Thinking 242,992
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr KeS 201,822
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) 3 hr Fart Mower 20
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 8 hr Goose 1,619
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr tom wingo 29,828
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... Sun tom wingo 5
More from around the web