Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1141259 May 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Ghost. You really are an idiot.
Yes, I ''WAXTURD'', really am an idiot.
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1141260 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Here have the biggest liar on here Waxturd lying about who he is talking about someone lying????? Can a person get any more phony than that??? Or lower?
That would be you, Honey.
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1141261 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Here have the biggest liar on here Waxturd lying about who he is talking about someone lying????? Can a person get any more phony than that??? Or lower?
Nope. I am the biggest liar here!!!!!!!!!!
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1141262 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost only posts as Ghost, you however are soooo obvious, and pathetic. I have busted you six times just today. You are a soulless bas-turd, with no redeeming qualities. "NONE" . Idiots like you are our best weapons and thank goodness you are way to dumb to even realize it.
You're how dumb, Honey?
Smoked Lib

Murrieta, CA

#1141263 May 25, 2014
LibTards going down faster than Grey Ghosts Mom on a first date. I see the Grey Ghost moved from the trailer park in Lake SmellSomeMore to a town named after his mom, BROAD RUN.
LMAO
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1141264 May 25, 2014
Patricia Harrison wrote:
<quoted text> Surely you can just admit your shortcomings in a more concise manner.

Waxturd is on the verge of cracking...You are one crazed lowlife obsessed maggot. And those would be your good points. LMAO . Blow a gasket fool..BWAAAA
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1141265 May 25, 2014
GayGhostsmama wrote:
<quoted text> You're how dumb, Honey?
Waa, waa, Waxballs is cracking again..Die you old worthless bas-turd...DIE.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1141266 May 25, 2014
Veteran Group Leader: Paul Ryan Budget Deal a 'Total Betrayal'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Patricia Harrison

Palm Coast, FL

#1141267 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say it's a toss up between you and the one in the White House who won Liar of the Year.
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1141268 May 25, 2014
Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>More comedy from the Racist POS.Half of the victims were stabbed to death moron, you gonna go after the knife companies too? Do the USA a favor and go open a vein
YEP,,me again!!!!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1141269 May 25, 2014
Smoked Lib wrote:
LibTards going down faster than Grey Ghosts Mom on a first date. I see the Grey Ghost moved from the trailer park in Lake SmellSomeMore to a town named after his mom, BROAD RUN.
LMAO
Waa, waa Hows that blood pressure coming along PSYCHO???? You are crying aren't you...BWAAAA
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1141270 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost only posts as Ghost, you however are soooo obvious, and pathetic. I have busted you six times just today. You are a soulless bas-turd, with no redeeming qualities. "NONE" . Idiots like you are our best weapons and thank goodness you are way to dumb to even realize it.
You're way too dumb to realize what, Honey?
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1141271 May 25, 2014
GayGhostsmama;
You're how dumb, Honey?

Smoked Lib;
LMAO

ME again!!!
Patricia Harrison

Palm Coast, FL

#1141272 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd is on the verge of cracking...You are one crazed lowlife obsessed maggot. And those would be your good points. LMAO . Blow a gasket fool..BWAAAA
Major Ghost Meltdown in Progress
Barney Fwank

Los Angeles, CA

#1141273 May 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Veteran Group Leader: Paul Ryan Budget Deal a 'Total Betrayal'
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
Go sober up you Racist POS, too much Fire Water with your Cheerios this morning?
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1141274 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa, waa, Waxballs is cracking again..Die you old worthless bas-turd...DIE.
It's not nice to talk to your mother like that, Honey...meltdown or not.
Barney Fwank

Los Angeles, CA

#1141275 May 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Waa, waa Hows that blood pressure coming along PSYCHO???? You are crying aren't you...BWAAAA
Did your mom or dad teach you how to give skull jobs? Can you roll over and tell dem I say " Hi" ?
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1141276 May 25, 2014
Heads up posters!!!!!!!!!! If anyone is looking for me I will be here all weekend long judging the posts!

FYI!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1141277 May 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Just what do you believe is moral about the Republicans policy of...
Refusing to address immigration reform?
Destroying private property rights?
Executing innocent people?
Killing people through lack of gun controls?
Denying human-caused climate change?
Trying to force everyone to accept Christianity as THE religion?
Trying to deny women their legal reproductive rights?
Allowing rape in the military?
Polluting our air and water?
Preventing the poor and minorities from voting?
Denying equal pay for equal work?
Attempting to take people off Social Security and Medicare?
Refusing unemployment benefits?
Eliminating regulations that protect us?
Lying and cheating to win elections?
Destroying union protections?
Refusing to fund education?
Refusing to provide free breakfast and lunch for poor children?
Lying about the deaths of Americans in Benghazi for political gain?
1. Several Republicans have very good proposals for immigration reform.(You mean like the Enlist Act introduced Monday by Rep. Jeff Denham (R-Va.) that Cantor is vowing to not even allow debate on?
2. Destroying what property rights?( I suggest you refamiliarize yourself with the Keystone Pipeline.)
3. Executing what innocent people?(Do an internet search on "Rick Perry had an innocent man executed...102 innocent people have been released from death row.)
4. Killing who through lack of gun control?(46,313 Americans were murdered with firearms during the time period of 2007 to 2011.)
5. Climate changes - humans or not. Pollution be the focus instead.(Deflect much?)
6. Who is forcing people to accept Christianity?(Republicans. By forcing your narrow views on homosexuality and abortion, for example. Your pulpit of self-righteousness is tiring)
7. Who is denying woman their reproductive rights? Responsible behavior should be the focus.(Again, Republican self-righteoousness is tiring)
8. Who is "allowing" rape in the military?(Senator Lindsey Graham on the bill to to remove military commanders from decisions over the prosecution of sexual assault cases in the armed forces:“What Senator Gillibrand (who introduced the bill, is doing is way off-base. It will not get us to the promised land of having fewer sexual assaults.”
9. Canada requires voter ID. Thought you liberals liked Canada.( Canada allows 39 types of ID. With one medicare card, or a bank statement and a phone bill, someone can still vote. In fact, one voter can vouch for another one's identity. Republicans would NEVER allow it.)
10. Laws protect equal pay for equal work. Women just have more choices to raise children.(Republicans struck down the Paycheck Fairness Act of 2014.)
11. Giving wealthy seniors a choice isn't taking away SS and Medicare.(Demanding cuts to Social Security and Medicare is a first step in destroying the programs)
12. Unemployment benefits wasn't designed to be a permanent lifestyle.(A Republican president caused the problem. Republicans learn to take responsibility for his actions)
13. The lying and cheating to win elections comes primarily from your side.(Lie of the Year was awarded to Mitt Romney. According to your side, that is the icing on the cake)
14. Unions have become destructive all by themselves.(Perhaps but they are a necessary evil)
15. Refusing to allow school choice and a better education comes from your side.(Keep repeating that lie if it makes you feel better about Republican obstructionism)
16. Children should eat breakfast but abusing a broken system has become an epidemic.(In your head)
17. Lying about the deaths in Benghazi comes from your side.(Keep repeating that lie if it gives you comfort. Issa has tried and failed to back up that statement)
Nostrilis Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1141278 May 25, 2014
Barney Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>Go sober up you Racist POS, too much Fire Water with your Cheerios this morning?
I'm especially proud of this post!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min waaasssuuup 232,656
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min cpeter1313 306,947
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 55 min Earthling-1 2,653
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin Nation 28,351
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 18 hr Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 22 hr The Real Daniel S... 281
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Shiv Shukla 201,147