Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497075 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1142691 May 28, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Are you still visiting the thread??? Camped out? Full time resident? Squatter?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142692 May 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, we know and hear it from you on the left daily. Stuff like Bush lied, people died.
Yep!
You know why Laura always got on top
Because Bush could only fk up. BWAAAA
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1142693 May 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still visiting the thread??? Camped out? Full time resident? Squatter?
You're the 24x7 OWS squatter boy, not me! Every time I visit, you are always here, no life.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1142694 May 28, 2014
Those incompetent Republicans...

'White House mistakenly identifies CIA chief in Afghanistan'

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1142695 May 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing "murky" about Obama's life. It is an open book. Literally.
The only "murkiness" comes from Republicans who just can't resist muddying the water with one fairytale after another.
'...1 in 3 Democrats believe that Bush was in on it (9/11 Terror Attacks) somehow, and a majority of Democrats either believe that Bush knew about the attacks ...'

http://www.latimes.com/la-oe-goldberg15may15-...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1142696 May 28, 2014
Democrats and those evil rich people....

'Of the 10 richest House districts, only two have Republican congressmen. Democrats claim the top six, sprinkled along the East and West coasts. Most are in overwhelmingly Democratic states like New York and California.

The richest: New York's 12th Congressional District, which includes Manhattan's Upper East Side, as well as parts of Queens and Brooklyn. Democrat Carolyn Maloney is in her 11th term representing the district.

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco district comes in at No. 8.'

and...

'Across the country, Democratic House districts have an average per capita income of $27,893. That's about $1,000 higher than the average income in Republican districts.'

http://news.yahoo.com/party-rich-congress-dem...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1142698 May 28, 2014
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1142700 May 28, 2014
<quoted text>
You're the 24x7 OWS squatter boy, not me! Every time I visit, you are always here, no life.
So then__the correct answer is that you've once again been visiting here all day long

Do you visit during the evenings as well?
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1142701 May 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So then__the correct answer is that you've once again been visiting here all day long
Do you visit during the evenings as well?
I NEVER leave. Never.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1142702 May 28, 2014
I'm the 24x7 topix squatter boy! Every time you visit, I am always here, no life.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142703 May 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Democrats and those evil rich people....
'Of the 10 richest House districts, only two have Republican congressmen. Democrats claim the top six, sprinkled along the East and West coasts. Most are in overwhelmingly Democratic states like New York and California.
The richest: New York's 12th Congressional District, which includes Manhattan's Upper East Side, as well as parts of Queens and Brooklyn. Democrat Carolyn Maloney is in her 11th term representing the district.
House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco district comes in at No. 8.'
and...
'Across the country, Democratic House districts have an average per capita income of $27,893. That's about $1,000 higher than the average income in Republican districts.'
http://news.yahoo.com/party-rich-congress-dem...
Sooo you are saying that the Democratic leaders are doing better for their districts...Yea Democrats. BOO Republicans.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142704 May 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I'm the 24x7 topix squatter boy! Every time you visit, I am always here, no life.
Using one of your thousand names. I admire your honesty.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142705 May 28, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
'...1 in 3 Democrats believe that Bush was in on it (9/11 Terror Attacks) somehow, and a majority of Democrats either believe that Bush knew about the attacks ...'
http://www.latimes.com/la-oe-goldberg15may15-...
I don't believe that crap, and no one I know ever said or believed it either..It's far more a reflection on you baggers and just how willing you are to believe anything.
Max Waxman

Atlanta, GA

#1142706 May 28, 2014
"Kids! Who needs 'em!..."
Max Waxman

Atlanta, GA

#1142707 May 28, 2014
You know, I was telling Mrs. Waxman just last Thursday that, had we simply not had sex, we would have our WHOLE LIVES! Would it have been so much of a sacrifice?
Max Waxman

Atlanta, GA

#1142708 May 28, 2014
Hello John, Hello Elsie... Hi kids!... Would it have been so hard for you to call home once in a while? You know how your mother worries...
Max Waxman

Atlanta, GA

#1142709 May 28, 2014
Max: "So... here we are again, Julius... the prodigal son returns so to speak.. What brings you back this time.. WAIT... don't tell me... someone else misbehaved and it caused you to fall down and, as a consequence, you've lost both your wallet and that wristwatch your grandfather left you..."

Julius: "But Uncle Max... she was sooo beautiful...

Max: " I don't know which is worse, the boys or the girls... Gimme some of that schmear, Phyllis; you know I love it..."
Max Waxman

Atlanta, GA

#1142710 May 28, 2014
... I'm just going to prowl for minute... you guys carry on...
GayGhostsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1142711 May 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You know why Laura always got on top
Because Bush could only fk up. BWAAAA
You could only fk up what, Honey?
NuculurNUTsupriZ ed

Palm Coast, FL

#1142712 May 28, 2014
FAKE Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I NEVER leave. Never.
Not Surprized! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 min Rshermr 10,980
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr ResidentPhartx 32,756
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Tue ThomasA 313,381
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Tue TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue waaasssuuup 258,484
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web