Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396445 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TPRTY

United States

#1142276 May 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove those pictures weren't his mother any more than I can prove they were.
That's why I admitted being wrong for bringing it up - once - and still haven't heard the end of it yet. Only from you.
It's the striking similarity of Obama to Frank Marshall Davis that I still stand by. No one will ever convince me he isn't Obama's real biological father.
You can believe you're lying eyes if you want to. But no one can look at the pictures of Obama, Davis and Obama, Sr., side-by-side and say Obama, Sr. has one similar facial characteristic or bone structure as Obama. There are at least four or five visible similarities between Davis and Obama. Anyone who has eyes and wants to see it anyway.
Funny how they all ignore the fact that one of their own -- USAsince1680 -- used to be a so-called ¨birfoon¨.

Wonder how much of a payoff in tax payer dollars it took to sway her to the left?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1142277 May 27, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
We try, but Democrats like you keep getting your hands on them.
By the way, come to a gun range in Connecticut and say that to a group of guys, commie liar.
lol! I guess your club bans women!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1142278 May 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove those pictures weren't his mother any more than I can prove they were.
That's why I admitted being wrong for bringing it up - once - and still haven't heard the end of it yet. Only from you.
It's the striking similarity of Obama to Frank Marshall Davis that I still stand by. No one will ever convince me he isn't Obama's real biological father.
You can believe you're lying eyes if you want to. But no one can look at the pictures of Obama, Davis and Obama, Sr., side-by-side and say Obama, Sr. has one similar facial characteristic or bone structure as Obama. There are at least four or five visible similarities between Davis and Obama. Anyone who has eyes and wants to see it anyway.
This is a brain on crack
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1142279 May 27, 2014
Patriot wrote:
White House admits staging fake vaccination operation to gather DNA from the public
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/045318_fake_vaccin...
Have you met poster Carol?

You two would get along famously.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142280 May 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You keep saying this over and over again son....
Such repetition!
That's what stupid people like baggers do over and over..Those poor bas-turds never have a good day.
TPRTY

United States

#1142281 May 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
One was an accident. One was on purpose.
You Tea Party people are dumber than sh*t.
You want ¨dumber than shit?¨

Here ya go;

¨The White House accidentally revealed the name of the CIA's top intelligence official in Afghanistan to some 6,000 journalists.¨

¨Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr.— in a pathetic attempt to spike the football and gloat — publicly revealed [SEAL Team 6's] central role in the raid. His revelations put a giant target on the backs of every Navy SEAL Team 6 member.¨

Every person who believed this; ¨You can keep your plans. You can keep your doctors. Period.¨

Oops!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1142282 May 27, 2014
Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year, according to the author of a new book on taxpayer-funded presidential perks.

In comparison, British taxpayers spent just $57.8 million on the royal family.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-s...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1142283 May 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the record, The Baker Act is only in effect in Florida. That means there is no Baker Acting someone in California. Here in California, the family has no say at all.
Ahem__in CA it's known as 5150 or LPS (Lanterman-Petris-Short Act)

Not exactly the same but close enough.

Basically the kid was pretty cool while being interviewed and Mom was being a Mom.
Michelle Obama hash tag

Skokie, IL

#1142284 May 27, 2014
A doctor who is facing execution in Sudan for marrying a Christian gave birth to a baby girl in prison today.
Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.
The baby was born in the hospital wing at Omdurman Federal Women’s Prison in North Khartoum and is said to be healthy.
Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, her lawyer Mohaned Mustafa Elnour said:‘This is some good news in what has been a terrible ordeal for Meriam.
‘I am planning to visit her with her husband Daniel later today. I think they are going to call the baby Maya.’
Meriam, 27, was sentenced to death by hanging earlier this month after being found guilty of converting from Islam to Christianity and marrying a Christian man, U.S. citizen Daniel Wani, who lives in Manchester, New Hampshire.
She will receive 100 lashes before she is executed – sometime in the next two years.
Before the birth, Meriam made the defiant claim that she would rather die than give up her faith.
In a heart-wrenching conversation with her husband during a rare prison visit, Meriam told him:‘If they want to execute me then they should go ahead and do it because I’m not going to change my faith.’
An Islamic Sharia judge said she could be spared the death penalty if she publicly renounced her faith and becomes a Muslim once more.
Meriam insists she has always been a Christian and told her husband she could not ‘pretend to be a Muslim’ just to spare her life.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1142285 May 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I live here moron. I really don't get your point as to who gives a sh1t where another person lives, only morons like you I guess.. Since you are so interested in my where a bouts, I will be going back to California in a little over a month for a while. When will you be able to move out of your moms house and attempt to make it on your own? Your envy always shines through. I love it BWAAAA you are as obsessed as your sister Eed is. I own both of you chimps.
Really lying weasel Democrat & thread fool?

Then gee, why would other also have been talking about your East Coast "Trip"?

You're about 40 years older than I am so my recollection is solid and your lying and weak memory seems to be pronounced with you, retard.

Oct 13, 2011 - your post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lazy-lake-fl/...

Even Easy was laughing at you.

You are a lying weasel.

Just like when you denied being Wilhelm from Germany, then admitted it three years later.

You are a sock and an idiot, liar.

You're the only person I know that goes on vacation to "Bumpass" for 3 years, fool.

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1142286 May 27, 2014
Patriot wrote:
White House admits staging fake vaccination operation to gather DNA from the public
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/045318_fake_vaccin...
It is how they knew Bin Laden was in the compound in Pakistan.

Its not that they do it all the time & here in the US.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1142287 May 27, 2014
flack wrote:
To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
-= Unknown =-
Thomas Jefferson
I've been subsidizing Bg Oil for decades.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142288 May 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're about 40 years older than I am so my recollection is solid and your lying and weak memory seems to be pronounced with you, retard.
You are a lying weasel.
Just like when you denied being Wilhelm from Germany, then admitted it three years later.
You're the only person I know that goes on vacation to "Bumpass" for 3 years, fool.
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
I'm glad that you have such an obsession with me and my travels., I have always maintained that I live here and that I bought a house in calif, and lived there for about a year or so.. The only thing that ever shows through is your insane envy and stupid. Your recollection is as slow as you are loser..Besides i'm betting I could kick your ass in about thirty seconds, and the only reason it would take me that long is running you fat azz down.. Idiots like you are total pusseeccees in person, and that shows. I have noticed your sorry azz hasn't been thirty feet from topix in 5 years.. BWAAAA.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1142289 May 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem__in CA it's known as 5150 or LPS (Lanterman-Petris-Short Act)
Not exactly the same but close enough.
Basically the kid was pretty cool while being interviewed and Mom was being a Mom.
Is it called being "papered"? In any event, the old days of being able to commit someone indefinitely are over. Perhaps there should be a return of that in certain cases; this kid was planning mass murder, the parents knew it, the cops knew it and were powerless.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1142290 May 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they sell so many button fly jeans in West Virginia?
Because the sheep can hear a zipper a mile away.
Grey Ghost
Oh my word!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142291 May 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lying weasel.
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
WAA,WAA, what a fkn crybaby. get a life moose breath.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142292 May 27, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my word!

Hey lily, I'm toying with old flack.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1142293 May 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is how they knew Bin Laden was in the compound in Pakistan.
Its not that they do it all the time & here in the US.
they were also using fake vaccination programs in villages around Pakistan looking for some of his possible family members to help locate him.

this is a horrible abuse of the trust needed for this vital public health program to work properly..hell, even supposed modern world, supposed educated people in the developed nations are anti-vax through fear and misinformation...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1142294 May 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they were also using fake vaccination programs in villages around Pakistan looking for some of his possible family members to help locate him.
this is a horrible abuse of the trust needed for this vital public health program to work properly..hell, even supposed modern world, supposed educated people in the developed nations are anti-vax through fear and misinformation...
Oh who cares? I think it was a brilliant operation that led to the killing of this madman.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1142295 May 27, 2014
Just call me the lying weasel Teabaggin thread fool!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min Thinking 255,552
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 311,362
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr IB DaMann 9,888
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Chosen Traveler 32,291
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 27 Barbi A 201,865
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web