Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232567 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Rev Wright

Palm Coast, FL

#1141111 May 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make?
None to your mother, since she kept you despite your resemblance to most Obama worshippers. Pray to Obama for plastic surgery paid for by the hard-working taxpayers.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1141112 May 24, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> no moral compass? I guess you would prefer that Louis Farrahkan tells his following of democRats at the Nation of Islam that Obama is "the Messiah." Your obsession with Republicans is amusing.
It's the culture....
Louis Farrahkan is a nutcase. Much like Allen West. They are both embarassments to their party.

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1141113 May 24, 2014

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1141114 May 24, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
again who made the determination of the Lie of the Year, what were the criteria and what other lies were considered for that dubious honor?
Hey, call it the Profundity of the Year. Your Yin is his Yang. What difference does it make? If you think what Obama has done to this country is good, then hell ya, what a guy.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141115 May 24, 2014
A Democrat political lawyer for a Hollywood director says he suspects his liberal Democrat son carried out a mass shooting near the University of California, Santa Barbara campus late Friday

None were those evil rifles Democrats & Obama just banned.

Democrats are morons.

Democrats should not be allowed to have guns.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1141116 May 24, 2014
RealDave wrote:
"Quotes and fake new articles found on the internet are not always news worthy or accurate" you dumbass - Abraham Lincoln

It's thew culture...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141117 May 24, 2014
Democrats allow their own mentally ill kind to roam the streets, then blame guns when a Democrat kills people...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141118 May 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Louis Farrahkan is a nutcase. Much like Allen West. They are both embarassments to their party.
You are sick.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141119 May 24, 2014
RealDave wrote:
Dumbest person on Topix:

RealDave
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141120 May 24, 2014
Democrats blame guns instead of incarcerating mentally insane Democrats like themselves.

Many of these insane Democrats post here.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141121 May 24, 2014
The Democrat used a knife to kill.

Democrats are sick.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141122 May 24, 2014
Parents identified as California liberal Democrats.

Bug surprise here ...

NOT
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1141123 May 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Democrats blame guns instead of incarcerating mentally insane Democrats like themselves.
Many of these insane Democrats post here.
poor ruskie....

poor, poor little unhappy ruskie....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1141124 May 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Bug surprise here ...
NOT
poor little bug....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141125 May 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I have been posting as ''Homer'' today proving once again that I, Waxturd, have absolutely NO life and nothing better to do with it!!
Bwahaaaahhaaaa!!
False. A Democrat made the above post. Sick Democrats lie and kill. Waxman was gone all day. Liberaks have no life and live here all day.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1141126 May 24, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> poor little bug....
No life son?

Here all day again?
Patricia Harrison

Troy, MI

#1141127 May 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Bug surprise here ...
NOT
On the other hand it's not that difficult to surprise a bug... a clean windshield will do it...
Patricia Harrison

Troy, MI

#1141128 May 24, 2014
Rev Wright wrote:
<quoted text> GOD; read the Bible, Stupid!
Anyway I read this it sounds oxymoronic...
Patricia Harrison

Troy, MI

#1141129 May 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No life son?
Here all day again?
I think the important part is that YOU'RE here all day... and why, one wonders? You engender only disdain and hatred for yourself and that raises the question of: why would anybody do that to themselves?
Patricia Harrison

Troy, MI

#1141130 May 24, 2014
The Tea Party is a silly joke financed by jews and christian fundamentalists. I think it's safe to say that we ALL know how to deal with THEM...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min thetruth 239,083
Jayhawks dance team #1 4 hr Jeff 1
News Festus Ezeli and the long, strange trip to the NBA 4 hr tom wingo 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr litesong 5,566
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr cpeter1313 309,861
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Hector Valente 201,809
Seeking financial and lending help or assistanc... (Jan '13) Fri Olsen Pole 4
More from around the web