Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1780515 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Loretta Lopez

New York, NY

#1142667 May 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read several times now about all the lies, falsehoods and pure Bullsh it found throughout Dreams From My Father. You would think logically that a liar like him couldn't possibly get elected to even Dog Catcher...but....
The mainstrea media wanted him elected and he and his administration know that they will ignore and/or downplay his failures to keep him in office. NO ONE ELSE would have been (or should have been) given this FREE PASS.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142668 May 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ghost Post ##1141265:- Waa, waa, Waxballs is cracking again..Die you old worthless bas-turd...DIE.
We can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged idiot liberal...
It's the culture....
That all applies to an idiot like you also. No way in hell a moron like you should ever be allowed to own a gun.I would hope that you are being held in a safe place for yourself and others..
Loretta Lopez

New York, NY

#1142669 May 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
nutjob rides ass? you guys can ride that ass all you want, but i want no part of it.
Who rides ass more? Valerie on Moochelle or Valerie on Barry?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142670 May 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Easy now, that's Carol's best beau.
LOL, talking to either of those two is a real lesson in futility.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142671 May 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Each time a poster points out Magic Negro's stepping in another pile of dogshit, a suckazz Progressive shows up to Bush-Bash.
Why can't Magic Negro stand alone without being constantly compared to a *real* President?
I see you are wearing your stupid sign again today.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1142672 May 28, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If you think about it, our founders created the electoral college, technically so the president and vice president are not elected by the voters, so in essence they didn't trust the general population to elect it's leaders, you really think they wanted them all to own guns?
Homer likes to shed a little light into the mindset of our founding father now and again.
Yeah__they were all fkd up too__like the time Adams the Federalist wound up with the (R) Jefferson for his VP. Thankfully, there wasn't an internet back then__barely any newspapers either__most of the common folk couldn't read anyway and the few decent newspapers were owned by Ben Franklin.

Founding Father controlled media??? Hmmmm..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1142673 May 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused.
Somebody is riding your ass right now.
i beg your pardon! do i look like a nutjob?!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1142674 May 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can tell more about a loser like you by what you say about others than you can by what others say about you old woman ..
It's the culture...
lol! You obviously are clueless about what you just said son....

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1142676 May 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You really owe it to yourself to have some tests ran. If not for yourself, do it for others sake.
It's your president who needs some tests "ran" apparently. Has a selective memory problem or lying disorder. Either/and/or.

He's not interested in being my president. Made that clear a long time ago.

Location hidden

#1142677 May 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Easy now, that's Carol's best beau.
I respond to your posts too. No need for jealousy on here.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1142678 May 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i beg your pardon! do i look like a nutjob?!
No, you look like 7 consonants and 4 vowels.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142679 May 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your president who needs some tests "ran" apparently. Has a selective memory problem or lying disorder. Either/and/or.
He's not interested in being my president. Made that clear a long time ago.
When it comes to lies you are killing him. Most American's don't agree.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1142680 May 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Each time a poster points out Magic Negro's stepping in another pile of dogshit, a suckazz Progressive shows up to Bush-Bash.
Why can't Magic Negro stand alone without being constantly compared to a *real* President?
You are aware that Laura always got on top.
Because George Bush could only fk up.
Loretta Lopez

New York, NY

#1142681 May 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That all applies to an idiot like you also. No way in hell a moron like you should ever be allowed to own a gun.I would hope that you are being held in a safe place for yourself and others..
I repeat: Liberals have emptied the psych wards. There are no longer safe places for those who would harm others. That would violate their rights. Don't want to take your meds? Until the family of a young woman pushed in front of a subway changed the law, you didn't have to take your meds, no matter how you are acting out. Threaten everyone and post it to Facebook, no problem. Until you actually DO it, you are free to go. And after you commit the crime, you can do the time in your neighborhood halfway house. No bars, no keys to throw away. Crazyville USA has made liberals so proud.
Loretta Lopez

New York, NY

#1142682 May 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Libs have dumbed down the electorate. Most Americans don't pay attention until it personally and financially affects them.
Loretta Lopez

New York, NY

#1142683 May 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are wearing your stupid sign again today.
Who would wear an Obama-Biden bumper sticker now?

Location hidden

#1142684 May 28, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More speculation, slander, and outright lies.
Hello rightwing morans and normal people.
It is absolutely true what Obama wrote in his own book. Unless you're ready to admit his own words were speculation and outright lies. Don't think he can slander himself.

It is true he misspoke about being the product of the Civil Rights movement during a civil rights rally. The dates don't match up according to the now historical timeline of his past which has been approved by his handlers.

And it is absolutely true he got his own birthdate confused when misspeaking about how many weeks away it was. It's on video.

If you knew your birthday was three weeks away, would you say it was "next week"?

Imagine if George Bush had made that kind of mistake.

Things like books and videos can't be overlooked - even when living in denial.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1142685 May 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can tell more about a loser like you by what you say about others than you can by what others say about you old woman ..
It's the culture...
People who repeat the same extraneous statement over and over again, month after month, are compensating for their pathological fear of being ignored.

Location hidden

#1142686 May 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
He's doing the lying all by himself to cover up his incompetency as a president.

His outrage about every scandal and doing nothing about them - and reading about every one of them in the newspapers - is getting very old and tiring even to liberals who once defended him as blindly and loyally as you do on here.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1142687 May 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppose it doesn't matter who his biological father is because Obama, Sr., already had a wife and family in Kenya and left him and his mother soon after he was born. Frank Marshall Davis was more of a father figure in his life based on what Obama wrote about him in "Dreams of My Father".
But just like the details of his parents marriage are a little murky to Obama, so are other aspects of his life and past to the rest of us. Unlike any other president in our nation's history.
There is nothing "murky" about Obama's life. It is an open book. Literally.

The only "murkiness" comes from Republicans who just can't resist muddying the water with one fairytale after another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Susanm 345,861
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Chosen Traveler 36,080
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May '18 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May '18 AndPhartse 2