Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1140398 May 22, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>poor ruske....
poor, poor ruskie....
I'm not your father. But feel free to keep looking!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1140399 May 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Special Eed never saw a dic he didn't like, of course he hasn't seen his in 20 years.
You baggers ghost seem to have a compulsion to discuss your homosexual perversions...

It's the culture...
Homer

Reading, PA

#1140400 May 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Special Eed never saw a dic he didn't like, of course he hasn't seen his in 20 years.
All one need do is read the posts of military hero Ghost to know why the US has lost every war since WWII.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1140401 May 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's been a long time since Grey Ghost posted as Jean.

Waa, waa, sniffle, whine, obsess, paranoia, man I couldn't live like that.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1140402 May 22, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
All one need do is read the posts of military hero Ghost to know why the US has lost every war since WWII.
Right Galt, but unlike you I wasn't too chickenshit to serve. Cowardly lowlife.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1140403 May 22, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You baggers ghost seem to have a compulsion to discuss your homosexual perversions...
It's the culture...
Hey numbnut, old Eed brought it up Hypocrite. Besides don't blame me because you baggers are a little short if you get my drift...Now go change your bag. Bagger.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1140405 May 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your father. But feel free to keep looking!
You aren't the father of your kids either crybaby....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1140406 May 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Galt, but unlike you I wasn't too chickenshit to serve. Cowardly lowlife.
Cowardly lowlife? Your father and you for sure!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1140407 May 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numbnut, old Eed brought it up Hypocrite. Besides don't blame me because you baggers are a little short if you get my drift...Now go change your bag. Bagger.
Here we have an old incontinent fart called ghost constantly banging his gums and keyboard complaining about his bagger life... What a sorry ass homosexual life you have, you miserable little old man...

It's the culture
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1140408 May 22, 2014
Old Grey Ghost the commie whack job humping Easy's leg:
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1140409 May 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
The thread sock & clown:
<quoted text>
Don't worry old phag. You are still the King of clowns here, Shark Bait.
Eed makes you look like the fool you are. Deal with it, moron.
Speaking of morons, how is your "glorious" East Coast vacation going, libturd?
It's been about two years now?
Baawwaahhh!!!!
Do you ever have a good day you old paranoid envy ridden freak show? Do you ever get out of your moms basement? My life is a vacation, while yours is one miserable day after the other...and to make matters even worse your only friend [ besides all of your imaginary ones] is Special Eed,,I'm betting you both rode that short bus together taking turns puffin each other....LMAO BWAAAAA
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1140410 May 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't the father of your kids either crybaby....
Wow.

Snore...

Impressive for a libturd.

An attempt at being swift...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1140412 May 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowardly lowlife? Your father and you for sure!
Ghost Post #279666:- What makes my story a bit interesting to some was the fact that I achieved these things as an orphan that never ever knew his mom or dad, I was abondoned at age two, and raised in an orphans home..

There ain't no amount of insult or potty bullshit that will fix ghost... He lives and dwells in it...

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1140413 May 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Old Grey Ghost the commie whack job humping Easy's leg:
<quoted text>
You and old Eed are so pathetic you would pay anyone to hump your leg, that would be as close to sex as you two limpdics could ever get..
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1140414 May 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever have a good day you old paranoid envy ridden freak show? Do you ever get out of your moms basement? My life is a vacation, while yours is one miserable day after the other...and to make matters even worse your only friend [ besides all of your imaginary ones] is Special Eed,,I'm betting you both rode that short bus together taking turns puffin each other....LMAO BWAAAAA
Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1140415 May 22, 2014
Mississippi State Sen. Chris McDaniel's campaign released a short statement Thursday in response to new arrests in the case of political blogger "Constitutional Clayton" Kelly photographing Sen. Thad Cochran's (R-MS) wife.

"As we have said since day one, the violation of the privacy of Mrs. Cochran is out of bounds for politics and is reprehensible. Any individuals who were involved in this crime should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law," McDaniel communications director Noel Fritsch said in a statement.

The statement came a few hours after attorney Mark Mayfield and Richard Sager were arrested and charged in connection to Kelly going to the nursing home of Sen. Thad Cochran's bedridden wife, Rose, to take her picture for an anti-Cochran campaign video. Both Mayfield and Sager appear to have volunteered for the McDaniel campaign, according to the Clarion-Ledger of Mississippi.

McDaniel has denied that anyone on his campaign was connected to Kelly's photographing of Rose Cochran.

McDaniel, on his website, also lists the Central Mississippi Tea Party on his bio page. Mayfield is listed as one of the Board of Directors for that organization.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/chris-m...

so now the tea party do-anything-to-win philosophy can get you thrown in jail. and it's not like the guy ever had a chance of winning no matter what unethical thing they tried to do, so what was the point?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1140416 May 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
Snore...
Impressive for a libturd.
An attempt at being swift...
Gotta go now that I got your blood pressure up and you are busy humping old Eed's leg and whining at the same time, this is just another all day love affair for a no life like you huh, TUBBA.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1140418 May 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You baggers ghost have a compulsion to discuss your homosexual perversions, puffin each other in every other post....

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1140419 May 22, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you served was fries, as in FRENCH....
I'd bet IRONICfilters entire marijuana farm you were NOT an officer....
Who's talking to you "BAGGER", you been on here all friggin day posting one stupid after the other. No one really gives a rats azz what a total moron like you thinks...Personally I think you are a solid nutcase, with at best a half of a nut. You lonely old pervert. Nightie night. PUSEECCEE
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1140420 May 22, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ghost Post #279666:- What makes my story a bit interesting to some was the fact that I achieved these things as an orphan that never ever knew his mom or dad, I was abondoned at age two, and raised in an orphans home..
There ain't no amount of insult or potty bullshit that will fix ghost... He lives and dwells in it...
It's the culture...
Interesting...

It is obvious Ghost has issues, but this provides some insight as to why he is such a misfit.

I am certain what ever he has for a family now finds him to be a royal freak/jerk.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Aura Mytha 232,932
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min Pearl Jam 307,010
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 min Bruin For Life 28,411
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 31 min Joe fortuna 201,181
Crossfire going to Nicaragua (Jan '08) 5 hr arnoldodeigo 5
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,699
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
More from around the web