Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508061 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1141968 May 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you just recognized the truth, you wouldn't be going down with this administration immersed in the depths of denial defending their lies and deception brainwashed by the propaganda.
The truth can't be denied anymore. It's your continual denial that's disturbing.
Or maybe it's just the truth that disturbs you - but that would be even more disturbing.
You don't have to jump ship or become a conservative (God forbid...)
Just get on a lifeboat with Independents or Libertarians. But going down with the ship isn't a smart move. It's not a submarine.
You've demonstrated on a daily basis that you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the butt.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1141969 May 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Would that be the Mathew Burke at the Tea Party News?
AKA Flack's Bible
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1141970 May 27, 2014
..."Money, money changes everything..."

Unions and $100 million from FB founder...

'But nearly four years later, Zuckerberg's money has run out, having been spent mostly on labor contracts and consulting fees with no noticeable improvement in student performance, a report in the New Yorker reveals.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26278...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1141971 May 27, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes moron, the same Republican controlled congress that refused to regulate the markets in Mortgage backed securities and credit default swaps.
You're an idiot Nosewax; you always have been and always will be!
Why are you arguing with me about this post from days ago? Go argue with Bloomberg, moron.

Tell him you wanted him to falsely say it was Republicans fault, dummy!

God are you people dumber than sh*t.

By the way, I hope that safety school your commie kid went to wasn't his first pick! If he's a dumb as you, which seems likely, it was.

Now run along peon, and go argue with Bloomberg, you liberal moron. Then you can come back and resume picking on women like Carol, KKKoward.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1141972 May 27, 2014
what are resumes for anyhoot....

'VA Fallout: Boston Globe, LA Times Declare Obama Incompetent'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1141973 May 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no. That's not what he said. But you're becoming an expert at parroting propaganda.
This is what Ben Carson said about the VA being a "gift from God" if you had read it yourself:
He said this is "what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider. And if we canít get it right with the relatively small number of veterans, how in the world are you going to do it with the entire population?"
It's just hard for you to keep up with all the scandals and because the professional propagandists have taught you not to recognize any of them because there's no "there" there, think of it like being hypnotized or believing they're a mirage or something.
Whatever you do, don't look at that man behind the curtain.
Coming from Clueless Carol, Queen of the Foxbots that's hilarious!
Private insurance has its own layer of bureaucracy; it's called underwriting and in the past it used every trick in the book to prevent payments for procedures that doctors ordered based not on anything else but the bottom line.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1141974 May 27, 2014
A revisit that Progressives want to avoid...

'The federal government, at the behest of radical environmentalists, has decided over the past few years that flushing fresh water out to the Pacific Ocean in a test to save a fish was a higher priority than providing that same water to farms in the central valley of California.'

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1141975 May 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
"[The VA] is what happens when you take layers and layers of bureaucracy and place them between the patients and the health care provider."
So if we canít get it right with a small number of veterans, how are we going to do it with the entire population?
Any liberals on here brave enough to answer the question?
What layers of bureaucracy? When I want to see my primary care physician at the VA I just make a phone call and get an appointment within a couple of weeks. I f I have an urgent problem, I simply show up and get it taken care of.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1141976 May 27, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Private insurance has its own layer of bureaucracy; it's called underwriting and in the past it used every trick in the book to prevent payments for procedures that doctors ordered based not on anything else but the bottom line.
But duh healf care induhstry (private sector or grubbermint) "don't need no stinkin' torte type reform"...just like Uh-mare-ick-uh don't need no stinkin' Keystone JOBS"..cuz we gotz "fwee flowing" OPEC.

The toxic plague of rampant looney-libuhrulTic Idiotocracy--abunDunces of entitleMentallycased diseased and socio-Illogically warped disordered.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1141977 May 27, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that went right over your head. No0 doubt!

Smart people go to competitive colleges.

Dummies like you & your brown shirt Hitler Youth offspring go to colleges for dummies where anyone gets in:

The Catholic University of America

Acceptance rate: 63.2%(2012)

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

You two are nothing more than useful idiots for Democrats.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1141978 May 27, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What layers of bureaucracy? When I want to see my primary care physician at the VA I just make a phone call and get an appointment within a couple of weeks. I f I have an urgent problem, I simply show up and get it taken care of.
Lucky for you, you reside in a non-incompetant area of then DuhPont.

Say, how's all that stuff working out for the young girl being held hostage there by gubbermint czar type Massholios in denial anyway?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1141979 May 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Once again...
If the VA is indicative of layers and layers of bureaucracy and the prelude to Obamacare, how is it going to be different for the entire population?
Can't one liberal answer that question?
The VA system and the system under the ACA are totally different dumbass. Under the VA the government owns the hospitals and the doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers are government employees. Under the ACA we get our insurance through the private sector and go to privately or in some cases municipally owned hospitals and private practice physicians. The government isn't adding layers of bureaucracy fool; it's reining in the bureaucracy that already existed in the insurance industry.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1141980 May 27, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Only someone as incredibly stupid as you would think that Americans should be sent to fight and die over what someone "might" do.
Good NO vote on Syria huh?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1141981 May 27, 2014
What did the First lady tell the kids to eat....and there is a reason why McDonald sells lots and lots of Happy Meals....

'For the study, published in the April issue of Preventative Medicine, researchers examined the lunch trays of 2,000 randomly selected Angeleno middle schoolers over five consecutive days. Though the students are offered a fruit and a vegetable each day, 32 percent of students did not take the fruit from the line, and almost 40 percent did not take the vegetables. Among those who did take a fruit or vegetable, 22 percent threw away the fruit and 31 percent tossed the vegetables without eating a single bite.

So in essence, just over half the students both took and ate some fruit, and about 42 percent both took and ate a vegetable.'

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/201...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1141982 May 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you arguing with me about this post from days ago? Go argue with Bloomberg, moron.
Tell him you wanted him to falsely say it was Republicans fault, dummy!
God are you people dumber than sh*t.
By the way, I hope that safety school your commie kid went to wasn't his first pick! If he's a dumb as you, which seems likely, it was.
Now run along peon, and go argue with Bloomberg, you liberal moron. Then you can come back and resume picking on women like Carol, KKKoward.
This from the biggest pusseeccee on here. Your constant whining and crying is a sad indication that you are psychologically damaged and you offer as additional proof attacking the children of those that you disagree with. You are as big a lowlife as Simpleton Eed who does the very same thing.Why don't you share with us all what exactly makes you a good patriotic American?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1141983 May 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
..."Money, money changes everything..."
Unions and $100 million from FB founder...
'But nearly four years later, Zuckerberg's money has run out, having been spent mostly on labor contracts and consulting fees with no noticeable improvement in student performance, a report in the New Yorker reveals.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26278...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
And what dumbass conclusion are you trying to prove with this trivia?
Certainly you aren't suggesting that paying a fair wage is the only criterion affecting an outcome, only a moron would believe that.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1141984 May 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
What did the First lady tell the kids to eat....and there is a reason why McDonald sells lots and lots of Happy Meals....
'For the study, published in the April issue of Preventative Medicine, researchers examined the lunch trays of 2,000 randomly selected Angeleno middle schoolers over five consecutive days. Though the students are offered a fruit and a vegetable each day, 32 percent of students did not take the fruit from the line, and almost 40 percent did not take the vegetables. Among those who did take a fruit or vegetable, 22 percent threw away the fruit and 31 percent tossed the vegetables without eating a single bite.
So in essence, just over half the students both took and ate some fruit, and about 42 percent both took and ate a vegetable.'
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/201...
Mmmmm...beets and liver wheatuh wraps fer everone--present you iv forced feeding tubes fo' daily gulag rations!!!!

(gaw lol)

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1141985 May 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that went right over your head. No0 doubt!
Smart people go to competitive colleges.
Dummies like you & your brown shirt Hitler Youth offspring go to colleges for dummies where anyone gets in:
The Catholic University of America
Acceptance rate: 63.2%(2012)
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
You two are nothing more than useful idiots for Democrats.
If anyone could get in then the acceptance rate would be 100%. You are dumber than sh*t & probably got rejected from the Walmart job training program.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1141986 May 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
PDB warnings were nothing new under Bush's presidency. Even if they had, in fact, intensified during his first eight months, I want you to outline in exact detail what he should have done with these imminent warnings to prevent 9/11.
And if you can't, then please give it a rest.
Why don't we concentrate on what he did do dimwit which was NOTHING! There were reports of suspicious students at flight schools in various parts of the country but did the Bush DOJ follow up on them? No.
The fact is that Bush after getting the warning just stayed on the ranch for almost another week.
I won't give it a rest Carol as long as fools like you obsess on Benghazi where there were no warnings and continue your false accusations of a cover-up. We didn't learn of the PDB in question until 2004. Isn't that some kind of cover-up in and of itself?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1141987 May 27, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The VA system and the system under the ACA are totally different dumbass. Under the VA the government owns the hospitals and the doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers are government employees. Under the ACA we get our insurance through the private sector and go to privately or in some cases municipally owned hospitals and private practice physicians. The government isn't adding layers of bureaucracy fool; it's reining in the bureaucracy that already existed in the insurance industry.
Say..how many xrays do it take in 24 hrs...to get duh same pikture of duh same one damn thing.

Private sector-one.

Grubbermint sector-two.

Unless one is a NON lemming, non-dupe.

(gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....libuh rulTicism.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 44 min YeahPhart 32,814
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr silly rabbit 313,638
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,490
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
NCAA Basketball Tournament Feb 27 needhelp01 1
More from around the web