Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1684568 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140845 May 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, I didn't have room to list all the facts the writer of that piece managed to uncover through in depth research.
For instance, " in September 1999, a federal report titled the "Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism" stated that al Qaeda suicide bombers might hijack an airliner and dive bomb it into the Pentagon, CIA headquarters, or the White House. " Yet, "despite that fact Condoleezza Rice said on May 16, 2002 "I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon; that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile." She was asleep at the wheel.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/99-report-warned-...
"In early September 2001, the Justice Department refused a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Security Act) warrant to FBI agents in Minneapolis who were trying to investigate Zacarias Moussaoui, a suspected terrorist. Moussaoui had been arrested on August 17th after an alert from officials at Pan Am International Flight Academy who reported that he paid over $6,300 in cash for his training, was only interested in learning about making turns - not take-offs and landings, and specifically asked about flying over New York air space. Even after an FBI trace found that French intelligence reported Moussaoui had been associated with members of an Algerian terrorist group and may have traveled to Afghanistan, the FISA request was still denied."
http://propagandamatrix.com/access_denied.htm...
"On September 10th, 2001, John Ashcroft refused a $58 million request from the FBI for counter-terrorism funding and proposed cutting $64 million in state and local counter-terrorism grants."
http://driventotears.com/HTML/911.html
Do you know about the first attempt to bring down the World Trade Towers, Obama voter?

Can you name who was president then, anti-American Democrat?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1140846 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
The person that says absolutely nothing when her side Ghost/Dem do it:
<quoted text>
Ghost doesn't go around claiming to be above it all like "TPRTY" does.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1140847 May 23, 2014
Shaw Air Force base / Sumter South Carolina is getting hit hard now... if you live in the area, you should be prepared for damaging winds and large hail.

Always have a severe weather plan, and seek shelter in a sturdy structure or basement during these types of events.

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactiv...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140848 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make?
Ask your brain damaged Hillary. You can relate to that for sure, old Democrat Moron.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1140849 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a bottom feeding Democrat.
How can you sleep knowing that the only thing you can win at is loading judge-its to make you look like a winner. You can fool everyone here but yourself.
You're a loser. Sleep tight.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140850 May 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry mental case, I have no clue who you are talking about "TPRTY".

Ghost n the other hand, and :DEM" have been doing what you just complained about for years here.

You are a lowlife hypocrite person with simply no principles.

Basically, you are a terd.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140851 May 23, 2014
Dishonest person. Underhanded for sure.

Must be an old drunk male...
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140852 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
What difference does it make?
You still breathing Ghost?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1140853 May 23, 2014
Darrell Issa Declares War on John Boehner as Benghazi Investigation Turns Into a Circus

The big House Benghazi investigation has turned into a full blown circus, as John Boehner has lost control over Darrell Issa, who has gone rogue, and is trashing Boehner’s big plans.

Here is a transcript of Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) explaining the meltdown in the House GOP to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer:

BLITZER: What exactly is going on?

REP. CUMMINGS: I think the Speaker has lost control of Issa. Mr. Issa’s trying to interject himself into the Select Committee’s business. Keep in mind, Wolf, when the Select Committee was formed what the Speaker said was everything comes under the Select Committee. Now, here we have Mr. Issa trying to bring the Secretary in, and the Secretary is saying, you know, I’m going to come, but I’m just going to come one time. This is it. By the way, Wolf, it undermines the Select Committee. It undermines them. This is the very thing they were worried about.

BLITZER: I thought if there was a Select Committee, it would supersede the other committees.

CUMMINGS: That’s exactly right….I can tell you. I would think that Trey (Gowdy) would be a little upset about this. In other words, it’s his committee now, the Select Committee, and now he sees Issa operating on the outside, and the Speaker said it would not be a circus, but we’ve got a circus on the side.

Blitzer and Cummings both agreed that Sec. of State Kerry wouldn’t know anything, because he was a senator and not the Sec. of State at the time of the attack.

Yesterday, Issa sabotaged the Select Committee by disclosing details of a memo that confirms that the White House was telling the truth about Benghazi. At the time, it was speculated that Issa was bitter about the Benghazi investigation being taken away from him. Rep. Issa’s behavior today proves that he is actively working to sabotage Boehner’s Select Committee investigating Benghazi.

This whole sideshow has turned into an epic circus before the Special Committee has even formally been seated. I agree with Rep. Cummings. Boehner has lost all control of Issa, who is now acting on his own. The whole let’s get Obama with Benghazi plan is melting into complete chaos and dysfunction.

The great Benghazi investigation is a total joke, as Boehner, Issa, and company are getting what they deserve for trying to exploit the deaths of four Americans for partisan political gain.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/23/darrel...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140854 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
How can you sleep knowing that the only thing you can win at is loading judge-its to make you look like a winner. You can fool everyone here but yourself.
You're a loser. Sleep tight.
I will sleep comfortable and wake up happy.

I am not you. Thank God.

Good song, listen zombie.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140855 May 23, 2014
Another good song you liberal commie Obama voters hate:

Red White And Blue
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140856 May 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Darrell Issa Declares War on John Boehner as Benghazi Investigation Turns Into a Circus
The big House Benghazi investigation has turned into a full blown circus, as John Boehner has lost control over Darrell Issa, who has gone rogue, and is trashing Boehner’s big plans.
Here is a transcript of Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) explaining the meltdown in the House GOP to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer:
REP. CUMMINGS: I think the Speaker has lost control of Issa. Mr. Issa’s trying to interject himself into the Select Committee’s business. Keep in mind, Wolf, when the Select Committee was formed what the Speaker said was everything comes under the Select Committee. Now, here we have Mr. Issa trying to bring the Secretary in, and the Secretary is saying, you know, I’m going to come, but I’m just going to come one time. This is it. By the way, Wolf, it undermines the Select Committee. It undermines them. This is the very thing they were worried about.
BLITZER: I thought if there was a Select Committee, it would supersede the other committees.
CUMMINGS: That’s exactly right….I can tell you. I would think that Trey (Gowdy) would be a little upset about this. In other words, it’s his committee now, the Select Committee, and now he sees Issa operating on the outside, and the Speaker said it would not be a circus, but we’ve got a circus on the side.
Blitzer and Cummings both agreed that Sec. of State Kerry wouldn’t know anything, because he was a senator and not the Sec. of State at the time of the attack.
Yesterday, Issa sabotaged the Select Committee by disclosing details of a memo that confirms that the White House was telling the truth about Benghazi. At the time, it was speculated that Issa was bitter about the Benghazi investigation being taken away from him. Rep. Issa’s behavior today proves that he is actively working to sabotage Boehner’s Select Committee investigating Benghazi.
This whole sideshow has turned into an epic circus before the Special Committee has even formally been seated. I agree with Rep. Cummings. Boehner has lost all control of Issa, who is now acting on his own. The whole let’s get Obama with Benghazi plan is melting into complete chaos and dysfunction.
The great Benghazi investigation is a total joke, as Boehner, Issa, and company are getting what they deserve for trying to exploit the deaths of four Americans for partisan political gain.

Only a fool...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1140857 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry mental case, I have no clue who you are talking about "TPRTY".
Ghost n the other hand, and :DEM" have been doing what you just complained about for years here.
You are a lowlife hypocrite person with simply no principles.
Basically, you are a terd.
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. Seems to be a common trait with Rethugs.

To recap: TPRTY was the one complaining and accusing Realtime of "Juvenile name-calling" because he said TPRTY's brain seemed to be on meth. This discourse was preceeded by TPRTY's rant about the "ACA clusterf**k" and Realtime's "ignorant, dumbfk pals." I merely pointed out that TPRTY had no room to talk as his behavior was far more juvenile.

I would suggest if you can't follow a conversation, you might want to keep your yap shut. Don't you ever get tired of wiping egg off your face?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1140858 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Judicial Watch has no credibility" ???
Then why do Federal Judges grant them motions, dumbfk liberal zombie?
They are not one of your liberal blogs, nitwit. They find stuff out through the legal system.
Do you know who Ben Rhodes is, idiot?
You really have no clue in your little liberal world, do you?
i have to agree with you about their credibility...

Judicial Watch now gunning for DeLay

You know you are one corrupt son-of-a-bitch when you are a Republican, and the conservative Judicial Watch still guns for you. From a press release just received:

Judicial Watch, the conservative public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today called on Rep. Tom DeLay to step down as House Majority Leader in the wake of the bipartisan House Ethics Committee's recent findings that he acted improperly in attempting to win a vote from Rep. Nick Smith in exchange for endorsing Smith's son in a congressional primary. It is the second time that DeLay has been chastised by the ethics panel [...]

"Frankly, the ethics report was too kind to Mr. DeLay and the other House members implicated in the controversy. Mr. DeLay's actions in trying to trade a political endorsement for a vote were inappropriate and unacceptable, and given this grave ethical lapse, he should step down as Majority Leader. The Republican Party should not countenance its leadership violating House rules and standards of ethical behavior," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/10/06/5698...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1140859 May 23, 2014
For you Sonic -

It's you for sure.

Good night son.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1140860 May 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
I can't understand why anyone is surprised. The writing was on the wall...Issa is a snake.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1140861 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
For you Sonic - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iAbo8ZfvuOUXX
It's you for sure.
Good night son.
here's some more for you.

Members of President George W. Bush’s cabinet illegally used public funds to engage in political activities and lied to cover it up, according to a lengthy report published by the independent federal agency that investigates and prosecutes government wrongdoing.It marks the latest of many examples illustrating that government corruption is a bipartisan epidemic in which the offenders rarely get punished. At least half a dozen Bush cabinet secretaries took taxpayer-financed trips to participate in electioneering, the U.S. Office of Special Counsel (OSC) determined after a three-year investigation. To cover it up, aides falsely claimed they were traveling on official business.Instead they made more than 100 appearances in 2005 and 2006 to help congressional allies get reelected in key battleground states such as Ohio,Kentucky, Connecticut, Indiana and New Mexico. The federally funded travel was, not only approved but also organized and monitored, by the Bush White House.Taken by the secretaries of education, agriculture, energy and health among others, the trips illegally diverted public funds and workers’ time because they violate a 1939 law (Hatch Act) that prohibits federal employees from participating in partisan political activities. Among them were visits by Veterans Administration Secretary James Nicholson to the Ohio and Washington districts of Republican congressional candidates and trips by Transportation Secretary Maria Cino and Interior Secretary Dirk Kempthorne to the Connecticut and Arizona districts of two other congressmen.Energy Secretary Samuel Bodman also racked up a $30,000 tab by using Department of Defense (DOD) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) aircraft to attend six events with Republican incumbents considered top priorities by the White House.The OSC also determined that between 2001 and 2007 the Bush White House organized numerous political rallies during work hours at nearly two dozen agencies and attendance by top political appointees was mandatory. Investigators sorted through more than 100,000 pages of documentary evidence and interviewed more than 80 Bush political appointees.Incredibly, neither the OSC nor the Justice Department seems to have any plans to actually punish the offenders in this scandal. Perhaps the OSC’s verbose report, with exhausting paragraphs and detailed graphs and charts, can at least be put to use as a pooper scooper.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/tag/george-...
Homer

Reading, PA

#1140862 May 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. Seems to be a common trait with Rethugs.
To recap: TPRTY was the one complaining and accusing Realtime of "Juvenile name-calling" because he said TPRTY's brain seemed to be on meth. This discourse was preceeded by TPRTY's rant about the "ACA clusterf**k" and Realtime's "ignorant, dumbfk pals." I merely pointed out that TPRTY had no room to talk as his behavior was far more juvenile.
I would suggest if you can't follow a conversation, you might want to keep your yap shut. Don't you ever get tired of wiping egg off your face?
Realtime is a broken-down old drunk (not to mention anti-Hispanic racist), a fact obvious to any observer.

Sleep with a dog like Realtime and you will end up with fleas.
Homer

Reading, PA

#1140863 May 23, 2014
<quoted text>
The wait under Bush's watch was about five months, the wait under Obama's was almost seven months. Do you know why the wait was longer under Obama's? One reason is increased demand because of Bush's Iraq war, the other was aging baby boomers.
Right wing moron culture= blame Obama for everything.
Right wing moron culture= Facts? What facts. What difference do facts make?
Left wing culture = blame Bush for everything

Makes sense, given that we have no other excuse.

Homer and Jean for 2016.
Homer

Reading, PA

#1140864 May 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
If Obama can't cope with the VA, how can we expect this moron to be the executive for Oblammercare (The UCA) that is also a joke?
The VA is just a trial run for the ACA.

If the American people are stupid enough to accept the crummy performance of the VA, pushing government medicine under the ACA will be a breeze.

Bend over and prepare to be screwed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 21 min Trojan 35,360
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brilliant 326,622
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Poster Child for ... 12,059
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 17 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web