Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1138047 May 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodtick, you and "sense" have nothing in common. Don't even try it:-)
"shinningelectr0n"
"woodendick000" and "scents" do have something in common, they both stink.
Peace
John Galt

Camp Hill, PA

#1138048 May 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Strongly urge anyone who can find it to watch the movie "JFK: The Smoking Gun".
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2945784/
There's no doubt in my mind the mystery surrounding the third shooter has been solved. Frankly, I was stunned. Also, the reason why conspiracy theories still abound are now very clear.
there was only one shooter.....

a Communist named Lee Harvey Oswald.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1138049 May 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is...do you?
Instead of taking an opportunity to show your solidarity as a liberal woman taking a stand with me, a conservative woman, on behalf of all women in Muslim Sharia Law dominated countries, you'd rather use this opportunity to insult and accuse me falsely as a distraction.
It seems to be the trend among all liberal women.
Who put you in charge son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1138050 May 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, you do realize it was Richard Armitage at the US State Department who leaked Plame's id or rather the fact she was married to Joe Wilson to Novak.
Armitage claimed it was inadvertent and the prosecutor never charged him with any crime.
You appear to think that Plame was the first ever to have this happen to them. She wasn't the first. Loose lips of senators have done this to other agents.
You need to get a grip as you seem to want to cozy up with myths rather than acknowledging the reality of the situation.
Still whining so?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1138051 May 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Watching Barack Obama's body language very carefully at the 9/11 Memorial Museum's ceremony the other day, he seemed quite uncomfortable in that surrounding.
Not only did he look up and far to his right as if trying to distance himself from his speech on numerous occasions but, walking around the museum, it seemed as if he wanted to be anywhere else but there.
The reality of being the president on that day must have really hit close to home. And knowing he refused to even call the perpetrators "terrorists" after taking office, his own disconnect and inexperience must have been his personal ground zero.
BTW, where was bushie boy son?

If anyone deserves to be front and center in that place, it should be the guy who created. it don't you think?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1138052 May 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
actually not, because there is no official "Tea Party".......
Correct. They're a bunch of kidnapping, party hijacking terrorists who steal from others.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1138053 May 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Most reactions by most liberals don't surprise me anymore. Just sad my fellow Americans have been so easily brainwashed knowing where blind loyalty leads.
nd you keep demanding others follow you blindly son.

The irony is just so.... funny!
TheIndpependentM ajority

London, KY

#1138054 May 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the Bush apology tour lives on.
problem.......
Project for the New American Century
The PNAC was co-founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan in 1997[2], with roots in the 1992 Pentagon. PNAC's original 25 signatories were an eclectic mix of academics and neo-conservative politicians, several of whom have subsequently found positions in the presidential administration of George Walker Bush. PNAC is noteworthy for its focus on Iraq, a preoccupation that began before Bush became president and predates the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. In 1998, the group wrote a letter to President Bill Clinton, Mississippi Senator Trent Lott (then Senate Majority Leader) and Newt Gingrich (then Speaker of the House of Representatives), demanding a harder line against Iraq. By then, the group had grown in numbers, adding individuals such as former Reagan-era U.N. Ambassador Jeane J. Kirkpatrick, and long-time Washington cold warrior/pro-Likud Richard N. Perle.
According to a February 27, 2003, editorial by William Rivers Pitt, PNAC
has been agitating since its inception for a war with Iraq. PNAC was the driving force behind the drafting and passage of the Iraqi Liberation Act, a bill that painted a veneer of legality over the ultimate designs behind such a conflict. The names of every prominent PNAC member were on a letter delivered to President Clinton in 1998 which castigated him for not implementing the Act by driving troops into Baghdad.
PNAC has funneled millions of taxpayer dollars to a Hussein opposition group called the Iraqi National Congress, and to Iraq's heir-apparent, Ahmed Chalabi, despite the fact that Chalabi was sentenced in absentia by a Jordanian court to 22 years in prison on 31 counts of bank fraud. Chalabi and the INC have, over the years, gathered support for their cause by promising oil contracts to anyone that would help to put them in power in Iraq.
Most recently, PNAC created a new group called the Committee for the Liberation of Iraq. Staffed entirely by PNAC members, The Committee has set out to "educate" Americans via cable news connections about the need for war in Iraq. This group met recently with National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice regarding the ways and means of this education....
The Project for the New American Century seeks to establish what they call 'Pax Americana' across the globe. Essentially, their goal is to transform America, the sole remaining superpower, into a planetary empire by force of arms. A report released by PNAC in September of 2000 entitled 'Rebuilding America's Defenses' codifies this plan, which requires a massive increase in defense spending and the fighting of several major theater wars in order to establish American dominance. The first has been achieved in Bush's new budget plan, which calls for the exact dollar amount to be spent on defense that was requested by PNAC in 2000. Arrangements are underway for the fighting of the wars.[4]
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...
found that the other day when one of the Bush apologists tried to lay the Iraq war on Clinton.
get over it nutjobs. the Iraq War belongs to Bush.
Learn to tell the REAL truth-not BS propaganda.

At about 2 a.m. local time, Iraqi forces invade Kuwait, Iraq's tiny, oil-rich neighbor. Kuwait's defense forces were rapidly overwhelmed, and those that were not destroyed retreated to Saudi Arabia. The emir of Kuwait, his family, and other government leaders fled to Saudi Arabia, and within hours Kuwait City had been captured and the Iraqis had established a provincial government. By annexing Kuwait, Iraq gained control of 20 percent of the world's oil reserves and, for the first time, a substantial coastline on the Persian Gulf....
< http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/ir... ;
TheIndpendentMaj ority

London, KY

#1138055 May 17, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. They're a bunch of kidnapping, party hijacking terrorists who steal from others.
Wrong.

See: The Occupy anyone elses anything ghetto streeter thugs, to match your define.
TheIndpendentMaj ority

London, KY

#1138056 May 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>

get over it nutjobs. the Iraq War belongs to Bush.
Wrong.

Learn to tell the REAL truth-not BS propaganda.

At about 2 a.m. local time, Iraqi forces invade Kuwait, Iraq's tiny, oil-rich neighbor. Kuwait's defense forces were rapidly overwhelmed, and those that were not destroyed retreated to Saudi Arabia. The emir of Kuwait, his family, and other government leaders fled to Saudi Arabia, and within hours Kuwait City had been captured and the Iraqis had established a provincial government. By annexing Kuwait, Iraq gained control of 20 percent of the world's oil reserves and, for the first time, a substantial coastline on the Persian Gulf....
< http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/ir... ;
BocaTwittyBar

Palm Coast, FL

#1138057 May 17, 2014
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Perusing this thread and noticing the amounts of posts on some of these screen names just tells me that some of you LIVE on this forum.....4400 posts in less than 2 months? Speaks volumes.....Happy hacking one another to death, k? I am out as I intend to keep all of my braincells firing properly.......smh......
For you, too little, too late ... Bwhahahahahahaha...
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1138058 May 17, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. They're a bunch of kidnapping, party hijacking terrorists who steal from others.
Stealing? LOL!

You leftists loot as much money as possible from the people who pay taxes, then use it to buy voters who don't.
TheIndpendentMaj ority

London, KY

#1138059 May 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. Sadam did something bad twelve years earlier so we should invade his country then?
Are you calling Reagan & Bush Sr pansies?
Keep trying Duh A Vey...maybe one of these days you'll have a moment containing some actually rational critical thought!!!

(DUHmmy).
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1138060 May 17, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>nd you keep demanding others follow you blindly son.
The irony is just so.... funny!
Blindly following? LOL!

Left wingers will accept people from all different races, colors, and creeds...as long as they have identical political views.

Tell us young lady, why do you left wing women share the same beliefs as sexist pigs like Anthony Weiner and Bill Maher?

Since: Jan 11

Savannah, GA

#1138061 May 17, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing? LOL!
You leftists loot as much money as possible from the people who pay taxes, then use it to buy voters who don't.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.

Alexis de Tocqueville
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1138062 May 17, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, where was bushie boy son?
If anyone deserves to be front and center in that place, it should be the guy who created. it don't you think?
Bush ¨created¨ the 9/11 attacks? LOL!

#Don'tDrinkAndType
TPRTY

East Hartford, CT

#1138063 May 17, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
Alexis de Tocqueville
Yes, I'm familiar with the quote.

Translation: We're f**ked.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1138064 May 17, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They are geniuses at pointing out how stupid the republicans are
Hee, Hee, Hee.

How could lily possibly recognize what genius is?

You are hilarious, babee.

Lapeer, MI

#1138065 May 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch news programs. I don't trust any of them. but I also know that FOX News is as far from news as it gets. no one else is so blatant in it's bias. there's no one in the MSM that follows the party line like FOX does.
So...you don't watch news programs but you also know that FOX News is as far from news as it gets.

H-m-m-m.. you sound really fckd up there, bro'...

Can you also tell us what the Mariana Trench looks like even though you've never seen it?

How about Alpha Centuari even though you've never seen it?

You are a Four-Legged Fool.

Woof!

Lapeer, MI

#1138066 May 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest, if you take hate,fear and lies away from the Republicans they would have no programs at all. Women, The average worker, Homosexuals, their brand of religion, Guns, Racism, bigotry, the list is long and ugly, only the most blind of our society aren't able to see that. Most of their supporters are the by- product of the rich and the power of MONEY. Plain and simple.
The Breath of Satan points fingers at others calling them hateful.

What!!!.....is this more of that famous Liberal humor you idiots are talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 39 min R TRUTH 27,426
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Aura Mytha 227,740
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Pearl Jam 305,687
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••