Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1481224 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1139507 May 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a Christian moran! Satellites don't lie doofus.
but nutjobs do lie. been proven time and again.

but i'm curious....how do you push back against every major news site on the net posting this?

Earth matches highest April temperature on record in 2014

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-w...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1139508 May 21, 2014
PDUPONTFLAG wrote:
<quoted text> What was his name? I think I might have met him there, too.
They don't call you GayWax for nothing.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1139509 May 21, 2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I will cut taxes - cut taxes - for 95 percent of all working families, because, in an economy like this, the last thing we should do is raise taxes on the middle class.
Barack Obama
Kreckt

Palm Coast, FL

#1139510 May 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but i'm curious....how do you push back against every major news site on the net posting this?
"but nutjobs do lie. been proven time and again." Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year". I agree.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1139511 May 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Bush had to be the most clueless president ever...Didn't Bush ask if there were black people in Brazil.
How Stupid Is Too Stupid?

Take Bush's recent trip to Europe, where he visited several world leaders, signed a nuclear treaty with Russia's President Putin, and had an audience with the Pope. The administration, its proponents, and the American media have hailed Bush's trip to Europe as a great achievement on every level.

As Bush's tour concluded, Colin Powell proclaimed that it had been "a most successful and historic trip." They must not have been paying attention. Bush's behavior in Europe, while historic, cannot possibly be considered a success.

While meeting and greeting our nation's most important allies and negotiating with our former nemesis, President Putin of Russia, President Bush's behavior ranged from the frat-boy humor that left many people awkwardly staring at the ground - like his thanking President Putin for mowing the lawn - to repeatedly forgetting what country he was in.

Some of his minor screw-ups included his declaration on day two of his trip that he intended to "securitize" Russia's dismantled nuclear weapons. Other blunders were a bit more profound as exemplified by a video clip widely played in Europe that shows the President of the United States spitting out his gum into his hand before signing the "historic" Treaty of Moscow. This must be the simple, down-home brand of skill and grace his supporters refer to.

Then there were the impromptu speaking engagements that surprised Bush and quickly put an uneasy hush on co-speakers and audiences alike. During one such moment in France, Bush childishly lambasted an American reporter for asking Jacques Chirac a question in, of all languages, French.

Bush angrily interrupted the reporter, suggesting that he was only speaking French to show off. When the reporter offered to continue, Bush defensively blurted "Que Bueno" and proceeded to claim that he was bilingual too.

Gerard Baker described the scene for the Financial Times, "Reporters shuffled their notebooks and looked at their feet, embarrassed by this spectacle of an American president jeering at a fellow American for speaking their host's language." No wonder Bush's handlers won't let him address the public without a well-written, well-rehearsed script. Que bueno indeed Mr. President.

http://www.georgewalkerbush.net/howstupidisto...

you can see why nutjobs will never admit they voted for him.
Realtime

Deland, FL

#1139512 May 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not a Christian moran! Satellites don't lie doofus.
What about all the satellite info regarding pre war Iraq. I'll bet those mobile labs had scientists everywhere ROFLTAO.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1139514 May 21, 2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go.
Barack Obama

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1139516 May 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the Iraqis feel that same way about Bush and his lying killing the innocent ways?
I knew you wouldn't understand.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1139517 May 21, 2014
Kreckt wrote:
<quoted text> "but nutjobs do lie. been proven time and again." Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year". I agree.
so why was it Mitt lost?

Pants On Fire Mitt Romney tells 616 Lies in 33 Weeks

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/09/08/mitt-...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1139520 May 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I knew you wouldn't understand.
Perish the thought that it just might be you....Huh Flake? When a person get's so desperate that they are quoting George Bush can the end be far off?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1139521 May 21, 2014
flack wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I will cut taxes - cut taxes - for 95 percent of all working families, because, in an economy like this, the last thing we should do is raise taxes on the middle class.
Barack Obama
Tax cut for 95 percent? The stimulus made it so

Because the stimulus act did give that broad-based tax cut to workers, we rate Obama's statement True.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

are you going to get anything right this morning?
Afford This

Palm Coast, FL

#1139522 May 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you hit the nail on the head! nutjobs do lie, been proven time and again. That's how Obama earned Lie of the Year.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1139523 May 21, 2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

It's time to fundamentally change the way that we do business in Washington. To help build a new foundation for the 21st century, we need to reform our government so that it is more efficient, more transparent, and more creative. That will demand new thinking and a new sense of responsibility for every dollar that is spent.
Barack Obama
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1139525 May 21, 2014
nothing to see here...and Republicans want to throw granny over the cliff...
'This memo shows that the VA knew of records manipulation in 2010'
'Robert Petzel resigned last week as the top health official for the Department of Veterans Affairs, just one day after testifying before a Senate committee that he knew VA health clinics were using inappropriate scheduling practices as early as 2010.'
'The message summarized at least 17 tactics that VA hospitals were known to have used to hide treatment delays and give the impression they were meeting the department’s goal of seeing patients within 14 to 30 days'
Kreckt

Palm Coast, FL

#1139526 May 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so why was it Mitt lost?
Pants On Fire Mitt Romney tells 616 Lies in 33 Weeks
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/09/08/mitt-...
You are apparently suffering from Obama Denial. You said it yourself: nutjobs lie ... been proven time and again ... "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." "If you like you health plan, you can keep your healthplan."
nutjob alert: sonicfilter lies ... been proven time and again ... LOL

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1139527 May 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here's one just for you Corporal Captain Ghostie! See if you can understand what it meas!!!
Any government that supports, protects or harbours terrorists is complicit in the murder of the innocent and equally guilty of terrorist crimes.
George W. Bush
And Iraq did nothing of the sort...You'll support that bully 'til you die, right?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1139528 May 21, 2014
Progressives are all in favor of more prisons...

'Lefty Scientist: Jail Pols Who Deny Global Warming; PBS Host Worries There's Lack of Prison Space'

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/paul-bremmer/201...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1139529 May 21, 2014
flack wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
It's time to fundamentally change the way that we do business in Washington. To help build a new foundation for the 21st century, we need to reform our government so that it is more efficient, more transparent, and more creative. That will demand new thinking and a new sense of responsibility for every dollar that is spent.
Barack Obama
"F*ck the country, we want to win the next election" Mitch McConnell - Tea Party Slayer
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1139530 May 21, 2014
Addiction is good....and business models!!!!!

'They sell a dangerous, addictive product, and they need a substantial number of addicted users as their customer base to generate the profits they seek. In other words, addiction is not a byproduct, it is a business plan.'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/first-...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1139531 May 21, 2014
marijuana IS GREAT FOR THE dependency treatment / insurance industries!

'For years, the federal government has reported that marijuana is the most prominent drug causing individuals to need treatment for addiction. Today, it is the source of more addiction referrals than all other illegal drugs combined. Of the roughly 7 million individuals the federal government estimates need treatment (almost certainly an undercount), over 4 million have a primary or exclusive dependence on marijuana.'

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/first-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 41 min Patriot AKA Bozo 10,733
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Thu Sammy Davis Junior 313,199
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,715
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 17 Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jan 17 louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,891
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jan 15 Rosa_Winkel 258,461
More from around the web