Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232659 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1138231 May 18, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Your puppet masters correctly assumed that the vast majority of democrat morons would believe ¨you can keep your insurance, you can keep your doctors¨ bullshit in order to monopolize the health insurance industry aka 1/7th of the U.S. economy.
Forget the Benghazi 'we'll get the guy who made the video' and 'not a smidgen of corruption' at the IRS bald faced lies for the time being and wallow in that bullshit for a while.
A few more leftist lies?
¨Democrats are the only people who care about black Americans and want to help, which doesn't seem to square with the fact that just about anywhere and everywhere liberals have been in charge for decades, like Detroit or New Orleans, most black Americans are in dire straits.¨
[Progressives] help the poor -- well, sure![Your team]¨helps poor Americans live in ghettos with just enough food and money to survive so they can stay dependent on liberals. It's the same sort of help a farmer gives a chicken while he harvests its eggs and waits for the right time to wring its neck and toss it in the frying pan.¨
BTW, how many names have you posted under?
your figures are wrong, the health insurance industry is not one seventh of the US economy...

but hey, what's a few lies among friends huh? oh yeah, your whole post was predicated on the fact that lying is bad...hmmm...we have words for people like you that counter what they thenmselves is bad, don't we?
KerryHeinz57

Palm Coast, FL

#1138232 May 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your figures are wrong, the health insurance industry is not one seventh of the US economy...
but hey, what's a few lies among friends huh? oh yeah, your whole post was predicated on the fact that lying is bad...hmmm...we have words for people like you that counter what they thenmselves is bad, don't we?
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year"
Realtime

Orange City, FL

#1138233 May 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONE is better off under Obama. If you don't believe me, just go take a look back at 2007, 2008, 2009 for a reminder of what Bush did to our nation and it's effects on the entire world economy.
Reagan: "Ask yourself,'Are you better off now than you were four years ago? Is it easier for you to go and buy things in the stores than it was four years ago? Is there more or less unemployment in the country than there was four years ago? Is America as respected throughout the world as it was?” The answer to all those is YES. Even Reagan would agree that we should not go backwards.
Toledo Ohio currently has over 12,000 people employed by the automakers or the companies who supply parts to the automakers. That's up from about 4900 in 2007. Of course the spin off from a hot economy puts thousands more to work.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1138234 May 18, 2014
KerryHeinz57 wrote:
<quoted text> Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year"
Bush: lie of the century. why don't you keep posting that? don't you care about the biggest lie ever told to you by a president?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#1138235 May 18, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dangit, I missed that one. How many did John say had died? Did he mention any whistle-blowers being fired or how long they'd been cooking the books?
Good thing you're not a Vet, huh, Mudman? Just had to get the song in...wouldn't have made that mistake if you hadn't had to get the song in...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1138236 May 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily standing in solidarity with me on a forum like this against the real war on women in Muslim Sharia Law dominated countries isn't going to change it. But it was an opportunity for her to prove liberal women understand there's a real war on women and it isn't the petty and invisible politically motivated wars invented by her party.
Rather than a show of solidarity with a conservative woman on behalf of all women, she resorted to insults.
The real war on women isn't even a partisan issue. Except to liberal women who think free contraception and women having more choices in the workplace than men and, thus, not equal, is some kind of war apparently.
You quack me up
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1138237 May 18, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Your puppet masters correctly assumed that the vast majority of democrat morons would believe ¨you can keep your insurance, you can keep your doctors¨ bullshit in order to monopolize the health insurance industry aka 1/7th of the U.S. economy.
Forget the Benghazi 'we'll get the guy who made the video' and 'not a smidgen of corruption' at the IRS bald faced lies for the time being and wallow in that bullshit for a while.
A few more leftist lies?
¨Democrats are the only people who care about black Americans and want to help, which doesn't seem to square with the fact that just about anywhere and everywhere liberals have been in charge for decades, like Detroit or New Orleans, most black Americans are in dire straits.¨
[Progressives] help the poor -- well, sure![Your team]¨helps poor Americans live in ghettos with just enough food and money to survive so they can stay dependent on liberals. It's the same sort of help a farmer gives a chicken while he harvests its eggs and waits for the right time to wring its neck and toss it in the frying pan.¨
BTW, how many names have you posted under?
Does that stand for Toilet Paper Party? Just askin'

So, did you report back on the 10-30 million Patriots in DC?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1138238 May 18, 2014
On Friday, Grayson said Republicans are exploiting the Benghazi attack to distract from the fact that they have no policy initiatives of their own.

“They still think that there’s some political gain to be gotten here because they don’t want to talk about unemployment, they have no answers,” he said to Rabin-Havt.“They don’t want to talk about health care, they have no answers. They don’t want to talk about education, or housing, or benefits, or pensions, or anything that is real in the lives of the American people. They have no answers. So instead, what they do is they try to embarrass the administration over and over again. Instead what they do is embarrass themselves.”

In appearance on Rev. Al Sharpton’s MSNBC show on Friday night, Grayson said,“I would be their worst, worst nightmare. I’d be their worst and last nightmare.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/17/rep-ala...
Realtime

Orange City, FL

#1138239 May 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh sweet jesus, you cannot be serious!!
http://lmgtfy.com/...
now how hard was that? you could have prevented making your self look like a fool with a two second google search!
Now read the articles pal__learn something for q change__stop being so lazy.

Sounds like you only read the titles Hah.

Oh and by the way chump__keep in mind that I was replying to Teaman's stupidity before you jumped in with yours.

Teaman said, "47% of the American public don't pay federal income tax."

Do I need to explain what all those words mean?
John Galt

Camp Hill, PA

#1138240 May 18, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry chump__it's never been proven__it's never been a fact.
"do not pay" is not even an applicable term. The correct term is "do not owe" think about it.
let google be your friend___I don't have time to waste on lazy fks.
what makes you think most retirees do not pay (or owe, no difference) federal income taxes???...
KerryHeinz57

Palm Coast, FL

#1138241 May 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Bush: lie of the century. why don't you keep posting that? don't you care about the biggest lie ever told to you by a president?
The Biggest Lie ever told by a president: Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" ... "If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan" ... My non-affordable healthcare act will not cost you anymore ... Affecting millions of Americans FOREVER ... "why don't you keep posting that?" "don't you care about the biggest lie ever told by a president?" woodtickIQ57: "What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
BocaTwittyBar

Palm Coast, FL

#1138242 May 18, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Drunken Racist lily, always ready for some toilet humor and toilet water on the rocks, with a fifth of vodka...Have another drink, why don't you? Bwhahahahahahaha...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1138243 May 18, 2014
Senate Intelligence Chair Dianne Feinstein (D) on Sunday called the House's new Benghazi committee "a hunting mission for a lynch mob," and dismissed claims that not enough has been done to investigate the September 2012 attack that killed four Americans in Libya.

Speaking on CNN's "State of the Union," Feinstein said the recently approved House select committee is "ridiculous."

"I think it's a hunting mission for a lynch mob, actually, I think that's what's going on," she said. "There have been four major reports."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/18/dian...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1138244 May 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONE is better off under Obama. If you don't believe me, just go take a look back at 2007, 2008, 2009 for a reminder of what Bush did to our nation and it's effects on the entire world economy.
Reagan: "Ask yourself,'Are you better off now than you were four years ago? Is it easier for you to go and buy things in the stores than it was four years ago? Is there more or less unemployment in the country than there was four years ago? Is America as respected throughout the world as it was?” The answer to all those is YES. Even Reagan would agree that we should not go backwards.
Picking 3 of bush's 8 years is called cherry picking. Saying "everyone" is better off under obama is a flat out lie.
BocaTwittyBar

Palm Coast, FL

#1138245 May 18, 2014
On Friday, Grayson said Republicans are exploiting the Benghazi attack to distract from the fact that they have no policy initiatives of their own.
“They still think that there’s some political gain to be gotten here because they don’t want to talk about unemployment, they have no answers,” he said to Rabin-Havt.“They don’t want to talk about health care, they have no answers. They don’t want to talk about education, or housing, or benefits, or pensions, or anything that is real in the lives of the American people. They have no answers. So instead, what they do is they try to embarrass the administration over and over again. Instead what they do is embarrass themselves.”
In appearance on Rev. Al Sharpton’s MSNBC show on Friday night, Grayson said,“I would be their worst, worst nightmare. I’d be their worst and last nightmare.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/17/rep-ala...
"Rev."? Al Sharpton's MSNBC show... Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haa...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1138246 May 18, 2014
KerryHeinz57 wrote:
<quoted text> The Biggest Lie ever told by a president: Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" ... "If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan" ... My non-affordable healthcare act will not cost you anymore ... Affecting millions of Americans FOREVER ... "why don't you keep posting that?" "don't you care about the biggest lie ever told by a president?" woodtickIQ57: "What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
Can you keep repeating that please? Maybe you'll convince yourself; the rest of us just think yer sick in the head

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1138249 May 18, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
can you please list those extra choices women have in the work place that men don't have?
and why you are at it, would you please explain why women make 76.5 cents on the dollar compared to what men earn
Once again the gender wage gap remains statistically unchanged in the last year. Women's earnings were 76.5 percent of men's in 2012, compared to 77.0 percent in 2011, according to Census statistics released September 17, 2013 based on the median earnings of all full-time, year-round workers. In 2012 men's earnings were $49,398 and women's were $37,791, a difference of $11,607.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2013/0...
http://www.pay-equity.org/ .
The choice to have children and raise them and not putting in the long hours (traveling, etc.) because of having duel roles as mother and employee. And, therefore, sacrificing seniority for promotions, raises, etc.

Plus choosing jobs and career choices that might not pay as much and/or allow flexibility by job description.

Or seeking jobs that don't
John Galt

Camp Hill, PA

#1138251 May 18, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Picking 3 of bush's 8 years is called cherry picking. Saying "everyone" is better off under obama is a flat out lie.
notably, black people are worse off under Obama....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1138252 May 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Bush: lie of the century. why don't you keep posting that? don't you care about the biggest lie ever told to you by a president?
We are only 14 years into "the century".

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1138254 May 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Potty humor can be funny sometimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min Trojan 29,761
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Pietro Armando 201,810
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr I Am No One_ 309,866
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr thetruth 239,089
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 6 hr Timotion 7
Jayhawks dance team #1 11 hr Jeff 1
News Festus Ezeli and the long, strange trip to the NBA 11 hr tom wingo 2
More from around the web