Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1137349 May 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Keep trying to pretend you don't care, Moron; I don't pretend to be anything. You have a nice, relaxing weekend away from topix.
Every day you come here and end up making a fool out of yourself with your own poor grammar.

I may or may not be away from Topix this weekend. You are too funny.

Have a nice day.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1137350 May 16, 2014
Bring it on: Iran to ‘destroy U.S. Navy’
U.S. Concerned At Lack Of Headway In Iran Nuclear...
Iran and six world powers are making little progress in arduous talks on ending their dispute over Tehran's nuclear program, a senior U.S. official said on Friday, fanning doubt about the prospects for a breakthrough...

By Adam Kredo - Washington Free Beacon Friday, May 16, 2014
A top Iranian naval commander said that he is prepared to order suicide attacks, drone strikes, and missile technology to “destroy the U.S. Navy” in any upcoming confrontation, according to an interview printed in Iran’s state-run media.

Iranian Naval Commander Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi, a member of Iran’s elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), said that Iran is constantly training and preparing for a clash with the United States,according to a recounting of his remarks provided by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

Fadavi revealed that Iran “compensates for its technological inferiority to the United States with a strategy of asymmetrical warfare, including suicide attacks and the use of speedboat and its missile capability,” according to MEMRI.

Additionally, Fadavi revealed that on “at least” three occasions senior U.S. officials have contacted Iran to establish a telephone hot line like the one used between the Soviet Union and the United States during the Cold War era.

Fadavi’s military threats come amid a massive military buildup by Iran, which claims to have duplicated and armed a downed U.S. drone and to have developed advanced ballistic missiles that could be capable of carrying a nuclear payload.

Fadavi additionally revealed in another interview earlier this month that the IRGC is preparing to use drones to perform suicide attacks and also arming drones to fire missiles.

While the United States possesses advanced military equipment,“these weapons are ineffective against a new [Iranian] strategy relying on faith, on a desire for martyrdom, and on [Iran‘s] unique speedboats,” Fadavi said.

Iran will “not allow the U.S. to act against it from its bases in the Persian Gulf countries,” according to Fadavi, who claimed that U.S. forces in the region are being careful “not to cause a flare-up in the region because they know that they will lose any potential conflict with Iran,” according to MEMRI’s report on Fadavi’s remarks.

“U.S. naval forces in the region,” Fadavi claimed,“are obeying the orders of the IRGC” and “fear that Iranian vessels or missiles will target them.”

Iran maintains close conduct with its regional neighbors and will act to prevent the U.S. Navy from acting in the Persian Gulf, according to Fadavi.

Iran is also keeping a close eye on U.S. aircraft carriers, which a range of Iranian military officials have discussed destroying in recent weeks and months.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1137351 May 16, 2014
Boy, reich wingers are so deathly afraid of Hillary.

She must be that much more superior to anything they can offer!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1137352 May 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>putting lipstick on an elephant doesn't make it not an elephant.
The Tea Party is still here. This silly statement doesn't change that reality.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1137353 May 16, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> When I say pouring I mean pouring. The eves of my house was a wall of water the whole length. Umbrella wouldn't have done any good.
sorry i should have aimed lower. my mistake..

wouldn't these folks be more the rain gear type?

so tomorrow there will be how many? i'm thinking the same crazy guys on the corner in their camo as always...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1137354 May 16, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are actually a teacher it would go a long way to explaining why so many of our youth graduate high school illiterate.
Yes, it would.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1137355 May 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
We know son.

The kidnapping, party hijacking terrorists who can't stand on their own two legs so they need to steal from others.

What a fine, fine example of conservative attitudes they represent!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1137356 May 16, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww doesn't the resident spelling police like to be notified of their mistakes? How is that glass house? LOL
Aphelion, please record the mistake you noticed and I will stand corrected. It's not like I misspelled read or something.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1137357 May 16, 2014
Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!

Hmmmmm.... did I just hear a squeal of fear out of reich wingers?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1137358 May 16, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's pouring down the rain here so would imagine it is there also. Tomorrow is going to be warm and sunny. It will be a better gauge.
thousands?

St. Croix valley

#1137359 May 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
their influence is the same as always..nil. just the far right wing of the GOP spewing the same tired crap. more evidence of the splintering of that party.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1137360 May 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> Aphelion, please record the mistake you noticed and I will stand corrected. It's not like I misspelled read or something.
made .... maid

Yeah .... we know of your spelling prowess. LOL

When's dawn?

#1137361 May 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, Stupid, then was right. God you right wingers have nothing to recommend you but your extreme stubbornness.
Here, I'll save you the trouble. Now, please find my mistake,

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1137362 May 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless Ted Cruz!
A gift from heaven to Democrats!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1137363 May 16, 2014
What a bunch of pure nonsense...

So did VA official Robert Petzel just resign as Shinseki just announced? No. VA announced his RETIREMENT in September.

http://va.gov/opa/pressrel/pressrelease.cfm...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1137364 May 16, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
thousands?
Not a chance. No more than a couple dozen peckerwoods even know where D.C is.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1137365 May 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>their influence is the same as always..nil. just the far right wing of the GOP spewing the same tired crap. more evidence of the splintering of that party.
I stand corrected. The Tea Party is still here and that pisses off Sonic and YOU.

Should have included you in the first post.

When's dawn?

#1137366 May 16, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are actually a teacher it would go a long way to explaining why so many of our youth graduate high school illiterate.
That should read, "If SHE is actually a teacher..." You make me laugh...

St. Croix valley

#1137367 May 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless Ted Cruz!
A gift from heaven to Democrats!
well, Michele Bachmann is given up the reins as queen batshit..

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1137368 May 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Here, I'll save you the trouble. Now, please find my mistake,
LOL. One word/acronym summary of your behavior D.R.A.M.A.

Your 15 seconds of attention is over. Find something interesting to post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 min Bruin For Life 28,467
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Aura Mytha 233,087
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Phil Donahue 307,086
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr litesong 2,740
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 8 hr best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 22 hr ivyawe 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Bently 201,187
More from around the web