Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1137542 May 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure you meant to say Hillary is a woman with a brain and "power hungry".
How could anyone - especially the President and Secretary of State - lie straight-faced to victims' families of a terrorist attack at their funerals?
Imagine if one of those Navy Seals had been your brother or son.
Smart people can sometimes be the most devious and deceptive depending on the level of their crave for power.
Hillary Clinton is the most power craving woman on the planet. She's hung on to the coattails of power just for that reason.
Intelligence is an improper gauge of any person's moral resources but is all too often used as such especially inside of Liberal circles.

"He's as smart as a whip!" but he's a pedophile.

"She was at the head of her class!" but slept with the entire football team

When the Affirmative Action candidate Magic Negro was running for President, it was a daily Liberal media mantra to hear about how smart he was, a Harvard graduate and all, ya know.

But no scholastic records(or otherwise) will ever be made publicly available.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1137543 May 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been plenty of Vets that have died from inferior care along with delayed care throughout history. It's appalling now because it's even worse given the added burden put on an already flooded VA system by the Bush debachle. There are lots of changes that are needed and hopefully now we will get it fixed once and for all. All real Americans want us Veterans to get the care we were promised, but giving the state of politics now days what ever one side wants the other is against. Like now this isn't a Democrat or a Republican problem it's an American problem and the only answer is "FIX IT" Both Parties. "NOW".
Would you have imposed sanctions on the Muslimbastards? You have a habit of flipping off the three thousand Americans those monkeyfckers killed. I'd have kept right on going till the pricks begged for mercy. "Bush debachle (?)" - Fckyou Gummer, you commie a**hole.

Lapeer, MI

#1137544 May 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You copied it and pasted it but probably are unaware of it:
"Political educational organizations must conduct their activities in a non-partisan manner...sufficiently full and fair exposition of the pertinent facts to permit an individual or the public to form an independent opinion or conclusion."
The Tea Party is anything but non-partisan and fair in their presentation of the "facts". The very reason their 501(c)4 activities must be under CONSTANT scrutiny to insure that a partisan-oriented political organization (like the Waco Tea Party) or Glen Beck lemmings don't exploit the system.
President Obama said that, if the allegations are true, "there's no place" for such behavior. Yet conservatives and Issa keep trying to make a connection to the oval office. Morons.
"He's as smart as a whip!"

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1137545 May 16, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The main purpose of the TeaParty is political.
Everyone knows it.
So, according to the IRS it is acceptable to be a political education organization.

Did you read what was posted?

Lapeer, MI

#1137546 May 16, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up...you know you cannot prove ALL the temperature rises are due to ONLY man....
cow farts and dying vegetation are just as bad as human activity....
Anthropic warming is also caused by the manufacturing of Solar Panels, EV's, Lithium Batteries, Wind Turbines, etc. along with the accompanying environmental damage.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1137547 May 16, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently a comedian has more interest in the health care of Vets than FOX News. It was you that said you never heard of the Vet problem until "NOW". I heard it from WWII Vets over 40 years ago. Your lack of access to timely credible news doesn't surprise me, there seems to be lots of things you don't know.
Show me the stats a**hole, or shut your blow-hole. Vet "problems" come with the job. DYING because they were put off trying to get their problems fixed, is NEW. They lied, cooked the books and fired whistle-blowers. That has NEVER happened in the history of MY country.

Lapeer, MI

#1137548 May 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I lie for the tea party? That's odd. My stance has always been the Tea Party was a movement and should never have become a political entity.
So how could I have lied about it?
I take money from the government for medical care? We still have employer-based insurance. And you're the one who wants the government to take care of everyone.
So what's the deal here, Patrick? Double speak is not attractive nor convincing.
Patrick doesn't breathe the same air as normal people do.

He's special:->

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1137549 May 16, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide what for "our" vets? An early punch-out? The money is there. WE vets are dying from NO care, not bad care.
Here's a guy who pushed Obama to improve care for Vets on his show a year ago. In this episode Jon Stewart tears Into "Criminal" VA Backlog; March, 28, 2013

http://www.pogo.org/blog/2013/03/jon-stewart-...

Ever see anything like this on FOX until lately when they use it as a political tool?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1137550 May 16, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a fixed capacity & you go to two wars that will create more vets &you are saying that these facilities should not have any problems meeting these higher demands.
Buildings actually require to be maintained along with the curtains, equipment, furniture, etc. I guess you want to hang sheets over the windows & drag out those army cots for hospital beds.
So far, we know those who schedule appointments & manage that aspect provided fraudulent data.
But I see you are still blaming the doctors.
You prefer we make doctors rush through appointments & skimp on care so they can push more through the system. I prefer a doctor that provides the time to do it right.
Evidently, you think these VA doctors have your work ethic - that being a lazy f*ck that needs to be bribed to do their job. Some people actually have good work ethic & do the best to do the best job they can.
The VA system has not failed. It was over loaded.
Do you know it was two doctors that were whistle blowers in Phoenix and Fort Collins? Kind of blows the doctors did not know theory.

So, you think drapes and furniture is MORE important than patient care and yet you are whining at me about overloads.

Doctors always have a limited amount of time to spend per patient. Don't act like this occurs only at the VA.

I think the employees were dishonest and that is a failing.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1137551 May 16, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you have imposed sanctions on the Muslimbastards? You have a habit of flipping off the three thousand Americans those monkeyfckers killed. I'd have kept right on going till the pricks begged for mercy. "Bush debachle (?)" - Fckyou Gummer, you commie a**hole.
Discussing anything with a bagger is a real lesson in futility, First after 911 I would have attacked the real culprits that actually did the attack which was Bin Ladin and he was located in Afghanistan not Iraq. And we knew where he was. Iraq was the single biggest blunder this nation ever made and it was all based on homade lies. PERIOD.The FACTS show that to be true. So your pretend anger is very poor acting on your part. We have over 4500 men and women dead now for all of those lies, 30,000 injuries and countless PTSS,also a couple trillion dollars and counting. Before you call me a commie I earned my stripes idiot, you are nothing more than a bagger puppet.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1137552 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Here's a guy who pushed Obama to improve care for Vets on his show a year ago. In this episode Jon Stewart tears Into "Criminal" VA Backlog; March, 28, 2013
Ever see anything like this on FOX until lately when they use it as a political tool?
I am sure SNL has had varying opinions in their comedy sketches too.

Location hidden

#1137553 May 16, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the stats a**hole, or shut your blow-hole. Vet "problems" come with the job. DYING because they were put off trying to get their problems fixed, is NEW. They lied, cooked the books and fired whistle-blowers. That has NEVER happened in the history of MY country.
Prove Vets NEVER died waiting for health care before this year in MY country a**hole or shut your blow hole.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1137554 May 16, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your country would be unrecognizable if enough of you empty headed baggers ever got enough power. You are simply another programmed idiot. You idiots start two wars with lies, cut Veteran benefits, cut funding for added embassy security [They cry the loudest when they are attacked] There were far worse on your watch and not a peep...You are a lying scumbag and not worthy of a real Americans time. Simply another teabag idiot. Stick your snake up your lying azz freak.,,

Spokane, WA

#1137555 May 16, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I have no idea what gender you are .... "THEY" would be correct. You must be teaching from the back of the short bus. hahahaha
"Aphelion"
When referring to "leosampleanus", "it" is the operative pronoun.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

#1137556 May 16, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Economics or Climate....
and people will say anything if you pay them...
"...Columbia professors profited from undisclosed consulting agreements with some of the institutions at the center of the financial crisis at the same time that they were weighing in as supposedly objective policy experts."
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/378122/...
He's a Nobel Laureate. So is the Magic Negro along with algore and Palestinian Terrorist Yasser Arafat.

Stalin and Hitler were both nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize!: http://tinyurl.com/qcqg7rg

Who Doesn't Have a Nobel Prize Nomination?: http://www.latimes.com/news/la-op-tookienobel...

The Nobel Prize lost its shine a long ago along with its credibility.

The list of laureates who most folks wouldn't want living next door to them is growing all the time.

Actually, we're crossing into a tipping point where if someone's resume includes being a Nobel Laureate, it works against them.

Lapeer, MI

#1137557 May 16, 2014
long time ago

Location hidden

#1137558 May 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure SNL has had varying opinions in their comedy sketches too.
If you bothered listening to this serious episode about Vets health care problems you wouldn't make fun of it. As many people pointed out here, you don't care at all about Vets, your interest is ONLY about attacking Obama. You're a phony.

Lapeer, MI

#1137559 May 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think she was last seen looking for a faked picture of Obama's dead mother, but that's just my view of the witch.l
Your view is cross-eyed, drug-induced and irrelevant.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1137560 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
No, dangit, I missed that one. How many did John say had died? Did he mention any whistle-blowers being fired or how long they'd been cooking the books?

Spokane, WA

#1137561 May 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsess on you old simple minded freak. They have a name for old lying fossils like you that obsess over other men. Every day you do the very same thing. How are things at Shady Pines? Now go change your adult diaper.
"poop"
As usual you prove yourself to be a coward. When are you going to answer the question? The question?When is your bio/fantasy going to be released? This summer? next summer? Never?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 32 min cpeter1313 309,598
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 33 min LonePalm 5,213
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 237,668
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr tom wingo 29,514
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu ocean 201,862
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 14 tom wingo 73
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Apr 13 Da King 777
More from around the web