Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1706694 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1138442 May 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As old as the Three Stooges. Nyuck, Nyuck
Oh please then say hi to good ole Chaps for me how is he doing these days?

IS he talking???

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1138443 May 19, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Bush was in office:
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." --President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998
"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." --Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998
"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." --Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998
Two months before the Iraq war:
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..." -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
Once the truth hits oh boy but surely the truth will set in...

Really the middles east as much as they want to make anything seem as if....really even 9/11 was brought to light and still people are ignorant to the FACTS????

What more really is there to debate about?

Does the outside even still talk to America?

Wouldn't blame them for what I am thinking...

But to re-cap 9/11 WAS WAS AND WAS!!!!!!!!!! AN INSIDE JOB....and Bush did not declare war despite how much Chaney pushed him to sign, Bush refused...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1138444 May 19, 2014
Oh and yeah there are no Gays in Russia...And Iran they just don't pay for trans gender operation....oh no....nope...

What kind of fairy tales does the media feed the people???

Not sure anymore about one thing do you feel sorrow or not? Do you watch some creep molest do you stand by blindly shut your trap turn away give a rats ass or not?

I mean America is packed it's an infestation of that kind to I CAN"T HEAR VERY WELL< WHAT DID YOU SAY????? so I guess one must remain coming to know what a real faithful will be to life and it's Rising...
Patrick

United States

#1138445 May 19, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for confirming Saddam Hussein used chemical weapons against civilian women and children.
Keep ignoring the war in Afghanistan - a ¨good¨ war according to the clown(s) in the White House.
Apparently democrat ¨good¨ wars are fine and dandy.
Reagan sold weapons to the Government of Iran - Iran Contra Scandal.

Reagan and GHW Bush supported Saddam Hussein when he was using chemical weapons.

War in Afghanistan started by President Bush is ending under President Obama in 2014.

President Obama withdrew from Iraq saving the lives of American soldiers
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1138446 May 19, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam Hussein was responsible for the murders of tens of thousands of women and children using chemical weapons.
Al Qaeda has flourished in Iraq and all over the Middle East thanks to your weak president who seems to think talking and being nice to terrorists is the solution.
So Saddam murdered some of his people...They were still better off under his rule than the hundreds of thousands that lost their lives because of our actions, not counting the millions that fled the country. By the way there were no Al Qaeda there until we were fed all of those lies about their presence. Now thanks to the Bush -Cheney bungling they are there.So what purpose did we serve? Other than sacrificing 4,500 of our men and women and over 22,000 injured along with a few trillion dollars...Only idiots see it differently...Which makes you over qualified.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1138447 May 19, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam Hussein was responsible for the murders of tens of thousands of women and children using chemical weapons.
Al Qaeda has flourished in Iraq and all over the Middle East thanks to your weak president who seems to think talking and being nice to terrorists is the solution.
actually, AQ was not in Iraq until Bush invaded for no reason...

facts are fun!

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1138448 May 19, 2014
TPRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Bush was in office:
"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." --President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998
"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." --Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998
"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." --Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998
Two months before the Iraq war:
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..." -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003
One argues for increase inspections & Sanction for which the degree of accuracy & certainty is a lot less than committing US troops & treasures.

George Bush embellished intel to convince Congress while withholding intel that said Iraq had no nuclear programs.

I love the way you right whiners have a freaking fit about things like Benghazi yet give Bush a free pass for killing over 4,000 US soldiers in a war about oil.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1138449 May 19, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
"Because of President Clinton’s failure (the air war against Sadam 1998), Mrs. Clinton, joined again by Tom Daschle, has been forced to conclude,“Iraq both poses a continuing threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region and remains in material and unacceptable breach of its international obligations by, among other things, continuing to possess and develop a significant chemical and biological weapons capability, actively seeking a nuclear weapons capability, and supporting and harboring terrorist organizations.”
Air war. Really? This You right whiners go the distance to protect your hero George Bush.

When Bush invade Iraq & found no WMDs et alone no nuclear program, he proved himself a liar. He killed 4000 soldiers based on these lies.

Clinton protected the no-fly zones. Bush finding nothing in Iraq proved Clinton's actions right.

Sadam had no nuclear program. No chemical weapon capability. No biological weapons capability. There were no Al Qaeda in Iraq nor did Sadam support them.

Lol

Toronto, Canada

#1138450 May 19, 2014
Obama forever !!

4 more years

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1138451 May 19, 2014
Lol wrote:
Obama forever !!
4 more years
Yes, Michelle in 2024 after Hillary's eight years!
Patricangelily

Palm Coast, FL

#1138452 May 19, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan sold weapons to the Government of Iran - Iran Contra Scandal.
Reagan and GHW Bush supported Saddam Hussein when he was using chemical weapons.
War in Afghanistan started by President Bush is ending under President Obama in 2014.
President Obama withdrew from Iraq saving the lives of American soldiers
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year".
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1138453 May 19, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Michelle in 2024 after Hillary's eight years!
"What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1138455 May 19, 2014
Hillaryous wrote:
<quoted text> "What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
I see the crybaby parade of Waxmans socks have started another day of spineless, cowardly whiney azzed misery. Which means the good guys are winning.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1138456 May 19, 2014
Patricangelily wrote:
<quoted text> Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year".
Waa, waa, you pathetic old senile goat.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1138457 May 19, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking, lurking, judging, skulking, another day in the life of Waxturds, Topix' premier troll.
NOT SURPRIZED'S TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL BORING AS HELL SHITSHOW!
NOT SURPRIZED'S topix troll clusterfvck.
Same troll-multiple id's==''NOT SURPRIZED''..Delusional army of one!
Here to bore everyone to death, as usual.
Not Surprized! LOL
Red Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1138460 May 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the crybaby parade of Waxmans socks have started another day of spineless, cowardly whiney azzed misery. Which means the good guys are winning.
Yes, you and your Obamaliar worshippers started way too early this morning, and more people are recognizing the lies Obama and his administration have been subjecting the nation to for the last 5 years; so as Obama's popularity is dropping, the truth is finally winning. Now remember you are banned, and that includes that rusted '47 jalopy for which the authorities are still searching.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1138461 May 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, that would be a real magic trick since I just visited this website now and this is my first post for the day, you paranoid moron. Now speaking of socks, hypocrite, you are an admitted sock. You really are mentally insane.

Everyone is a Waxman! Elvis is alive!

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!

Typical liberal idiot.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1138462 May 19, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I do not have any failures. I am educated.<quoted text>
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
QUOTE who="Waxman" Actually, yes. I leave tomorrow. I will be looking at some real estate that costs more than you would ever believe.
If I didn't dislike France so much, I would recommend people purchase there as long as they don't have to declare income there.
... and yes, I will be staying in an area of what you would call, filthy rich people in a posh London suburb.<quoted text>
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, lowlife:
The 3 million $ home was purchased before additions.
You moron!
It's just money - it's all relative.
Happiness & sanity is what counts and makes money possible.
You don't have that. Do you?
Baawwaahhh!!!
Everything I say is true.<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:<quoted text>
BTW libturds I discovered a vintage 1958 Nash Rambler in one of the many buildings on my estate! My mechanic will see to getting it in proper working order. It’s easy when you’re wealthy, as am I.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
It's way beyond obvious that Waxman is a no life loser, who in reality couldn't buy a friend. A totally insecure uneducated hater that is clueless when it comes to politics,ethics, character, self pride, courage, backbone a total weasel in every respect.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1138463 May 19, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking, lurking, judging, skulking, another day in the life of NOT SURPRIZED, Topix' premier troll.
NOT SURPRIZED'S TROLLING SOCKPUPPET BORING YOU TO DEATH CARNIVAL SHITSHOW!
"NOT SURPRIZED" wrote <quoted text>
you such a smert libewal retard you must have figured out Syria had it's own WMD manufacturing.
Like you err so smert man.
"NOT SURPRIZED"<quoted text>
Huf Po! Smert libewal. It's a conspiracy agaisnt them (IE: they believe Obama).
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
...and the cow jumped over the moon!
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/ ...
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
And a cow jumped over the moon!
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you.
NOT SURPRIZED; Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
NOT SURPRIZED;
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
NOT SURPRIZED; Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
NOT SURPRIZED Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
NOT SURPRIZED;
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty
cock in my azz whole!
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1138464 May 19, 2014
Hillaryous wrote:
<quoted text> "What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
None at all.
In fact you'd get to use the same whines for 8 more years, cut & paste heaven for a moron like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min cpeter1313 330,502
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 min Chosen Traveler 35,553
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... 22 min DoctorLude 1
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr Jess Sayin 12,227
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Imprtnrd 201,481
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan '18 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan '18 NicePhartts 8
More from around the web