Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1136146 May 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Deficits don't matter" dick Cheney.
THU OCT 04, 2012 AT 07:04 AM PDT
"Deficits don't matter." True or False? Both.
byhannahFollow
Email 19 Comments / 19 New
Our 46th Vice President, Richard Bruce "Dick" Cheney is famously reported, by Paul O'Neill, Secretary of the Treasury, to have said:

Reagan proved that deficits don't matter. We won the mid-term elections, this is our due.
What Cheney meant was that the deficit didn't matter to the electorate, which voted in Republicans, despite having been told throughout the nineties that "balancing the budget" and reducing the National government's deficit was the holy grail. And, since Cheney's only interest was in having power, the deficit didn't matter to him for sure.
I will admit here to having always been leery of the balanced budget meme, because planning to have income and outflow exactly the same was obviously designed to create an illusion that can't be realized. So, of course, it is nice to have a bunch of economists admit that concern about the deficit is a "superstition."

On the other hand, as the economist L. Randall Wray explains in the first session of a series of seminars under the heading, Modern Money & Public Purpose, a national deficit is a real thing and it is a good thing, which, from time to time, we create on purpose. So, deficits obviously do matter.
Bush Pilot Sam

Denver, CO

#1136149 May 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>been called worse....
Yeah, I know. I myself have pointed out your steaming resemblance to an ignorant pile of bird-watching shit, but does anybody listen?....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1136150 May 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The really sad thing is that she believes her post was correct and will never back down. She's just completely incapable of separating fact from fiction or logical thinking.
It was correct .....

Dry Lake Zone Mitigation Plan was about Gold Butter(Bundy Ranch) post1123226, post1123231
Showed the Chinese Solar Project was also related to Gold Butte post1123738, post1123710

The issue now is why you continue to be fixated on not being able to disprove it. Debate was over what two months ago.

Not a sign of emotional health. Time for you to get over it.
Bush Pilot Sam

Denver, CO

#1136151 May 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sou are saying Reagan proved that the TEA party doesn't matter?
good to know.
Yeah, he also proved that bathrooms aren't necessarily the only place to take a shit... speaking of which, how's the l'il woman?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1136152 May 14, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
More injustice from the Obama/Holder Injustice Department. Doing nothing about VA. Democrats do not support our veterans.
Stupid Waxman!!

So who was President in 2004-2007, during the VA's Walter Reed scandal??

Another disaster Bush left behind for Obama to fix.

----------

Walter Reed Army Medical Center neglect scandal

""The Walter Reed Army Medical Center neglect scandal resulted from a series of allegations of unsatisfactory conditions, treatment of patients, and management at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center (WRAMC) in Washington, D.C. culminating in two articles published by The Washington Post in February 2007. Several cases of patient neglect and shoddy living conditions were reported as early as 2004. Significant public and media attention was generated, which in turn prompted a number of congressional and executive actions, including resignations of several high-ranking officers.""

""WRAMC's Building 18 was described in Washington Post article as rat- and cockroach-infested, with stained carpets, cheap mattresses, and black mold, with some soldiers reporting no heat or water in the facility. The unmonitored entrance created security problems, including reports of drug dealers in front of the facility. Injured soldiers stated they were forced to "pull guard duty" to have some level of security. In an attempt to alleviate the toll that Building 18's condition was taking on the wounded soldiers, a staff team headed by a clinical social worker at WRAMC obtained a grant of $30,000 from the Commander's Initiative Account for improvements; however, "a Psychiatry Department functionary held up the rest of the money because she feared that buying a lot of recreational equipment close to Christmas would trigger an audit." By January the funds were no longer available.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Reed_Army...
Bush Pilot Sam

Denver, CO

#1136153 May 14, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a liar liberal who claims he is a conservative and thinks Pluto is a Comet!
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Huh? Is it me or is EVERYBODY starting to sound like electro?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1136154 May 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sou are saying Reagan proved that the TEA party doesn't matter?
good to know.
A liberal like you would say something like this, liar.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1136155 May 14, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Thomas Jefferson banned in Texas, not exactly a hotbed for progressives -
Texas Conservatives Win Curriculum Change
AUSTIN, Tex.— After three days of turbulent meetings, the Texas Board of Education on Friday approved a social studies curriculum that will put a conservative stamp on history and economics textbooks, stressing the superiority of American capitalism, questioning the Founding Fathers’ commitment to a purely secular government and presenting Republican political philosophies in a more positive light.
Mary Helen Berlanga accused fellow members of the Board of Education of “rewriting history.”
The vote was 10 to 5 along party lines, with all the Republicans on the board voting for it.
Cynthia Dunbar, a lawyer from Richmond who is a strict constitutionalist and thinks the nation was founded on Christian beliefs, managed to cut Thomas Jefferson from a list of figures whose writings inspired revolutions in the late 18th century and 19th century, replacing him with St. Thomas Aquinas, John Calvin and William Blackstone.(Jefferson is not well liked among conservatives on the board because he coined the term “separation between church and state.”)
Not to mention gal pal Sally Hemings. Oh My!
Bush Pilot Sam

Denver, CO

#1136157 May 14, 2014
Lily Rose deserved a lot of credit, she'd made it all the way from Virginia to Florida - a preggers zombie girl - in a matter of a few days... "Why on earth do people still pick up hitch-hikers?" was one of the few lucid thoughts which passed through her rotting brain... She hoisted the old cardboard suitcase up onto her quivering back and headed down the road towards Orlando... She didn't know why but something inside her compelled her onwards...
Bush Pilot Sam

Denver, CO

#1136158 May 14, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're always on the azzhole side of any argument I didn't read your last paragraph the first time.
If I would have been the steward I'd have beat your old man azz for talking like that. The Internet is a safe place for lil scab pussccees like you. I never said whether I was union or not you little Koch swallower. I leave grunt work like that to little men like you. Your company is known for shoddy work. Scab work as they call it, you rat fk.
Say... um.. sorry to interrupt but is south dakota the one with the big busts?

Location hidden

#1136161 May 14, 2014
his is the Roxlo classic of all time!!

Where she ignores the NV Constitution and makes a ridiculous, unsupported claim.

With no 'source' to support it.

Funny how she demands 'sources' from others, eh??
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that lands within a state boundary belongs to the state when it joins the Union and the FEDs are the ones who pay for use of it?
This should keep her away for awhile. If not, I'll post it in reply to her every nonsense post.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1136162 May 14, 2014
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

Thomas Jefferson
demsdummama

Palm Coast, FL

#1136164 May 14, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
See! If you fish for bottom feeder Jews they always swallow.
dembottomfeederwelfareswallowi ngnostrilfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
Bush Pilot Sam

Denver, CO

#1136165 May 14, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>But with respect to future debt; would it not be wise and just for that nation to declare in the constitution they are forming that neither the legislature, nor the nation itself can validly contract more debt, than they may pay within their own age, or within the term of 19 years.
-= September 6, 1789 =-
Hahahahahahahaha.. yeah, it was the same day the Bowerman's cow got stolen off the town green where it was collectively grazing wasn't it? It's enough to make a guy want to throw his flagon of rum out of the carriage window!...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1136166 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm OCDing?? LOL
Yet you were the one coming up with post#s to prove you never lie!!
How'd that work for you, little liar??
You got caught in yet another lie.
Actually, two lies.
Just so it's clear that you are a serial liar.
You are OCDing because you keep trying to redo something done with two months ago.

It only took a couple minutes to grab the post numbers then and NOW they come in handy when one of you try to rewrite what was said.

TOO bad so sad for you.
demsdummama

Palm Coast, FL

#1136167 May 14, 2014
Slash wrote:
Speaking of fkn imbeciles...where is fork face?
fknimbeciledemfoodstampsuckerf orkfaceforsure say what? LOL
demsdummama

Palm Coast, FL

#1136168 May 14, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep the good old days when men fought for their rights as workers. Now with the help of the GOP those good jobs are going to untrained stooges for half the money. The death of the middle class. Started by Reagan, and now with the Koch brothers help getting tea bag governors elected on the local levels, the right to work for less is taking over the country. Unions are becoming extinct in the private sector. Many idiots think they aren't needed anymore. Those idiots think corporate America can be trusted to do the right thing.
demKochsuckinlilylickenfckface forsure say what?
demsdummama

Palm Coast, FL

#1136169 May 14, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute. What happened to he House focusing on jobs jobs jobs. Turns out they are only focused on obstruction, lies, and deceit.
demsfocusingonobammyblowjobsfo rsure say what? LOL
Bush Pilot Sam

Denver, CO

#1136170 May 14, 2014
I'm just curious, old bean... where do you imagine Thom Jefferson went to take a shit after penning all that meaty stuff? And who, do you imagine, wiped his ass afterwards? Perhaps you could limit your references to things that make sense in the current historical context?... Now go get me that l'il girl of yours and show me the new crop of delicate guard hairs on her pudenda... Congratulations! She's finallly becoming a woman..

Location hidden

#1136171 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was correct .....
Dry Lake Zone Mitigation Plan was about Gold Butter(Bundy Ranch) post1123226, post1123231
Showed the Chinese Solar Project was also related to Gold Butte post1123738, post1123710
The issue now is why you continue to be fixated on not being able to disprove it. Debate was over what two months ago.
Not a sign of emotional health. Time for you to get over it.
Morning, Miss serial liar. You seem to have forgotten post #1118744

Allow me to refresh your lying memory..........

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that lands within a state boundary belongs to the state when it joins the Union and the FEDs are the ones who pay for use of it?

----------

Time for you to go. I will bury you with your own lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min Ink 307,972
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min polymath257 234,550
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 23 min Quantummist 3,118
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Bruin For Life 28,713
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Jan 23 alanparkcity 1
More from around the web