Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1433655 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1136900 May 15, 2014
Sew Sioux Mi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well maybe if if some sissy BIRD-watcher didn't pretend he was a vagina expert other people wouldn't want to shove a broomstick up his ass playing "Periscope!" IT'S THE HAIRY END OF A GUT!!!!
you seem extra frustrated today....did your flaccid, little penis actually get smaller? so are you a woman or just a non-man? or are you just nothing at all?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1136901 May 15, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Obama lap dog. Now it's worse under the Obama Regime.
Now they send you home and say they will call you, never do, and take you off the list to make the numbers look better.
Now that's your Hopey Chngey fer ya commie!
You idiots are getting what you deserve, problem is, others are getting screwed who didn't vote for your Liar & incompetent Boob, Obama, Mr, lap Dog.
It is worse because more vets become eligible to use the VA every year.

There is increased pressure to lower the backlog.

A backlog created by not expanding the VA when we decided to enter into two wars.

Those involved in these attempts to hide the true extent of the backlog should be punished.

Too bad we can't punish those who not only added to the problem but blocked that expansion.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1136902 May 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are now changing the subject. Presidents have leeway in enacting new legislation. If it was illegal, the Republicans would have acted. They did not.
So, tell me the part of the ACA that defines coverage networks.
Obama has repeatedly demonstrated that he believes Obamacare is his to regulate and manipulate. It's not. Because Republicans haven't filed charges against him is, in no way, an endorsement of his actions. I prefer to think they're letting him have the shovel and watching as he digs his own....sepulcher.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1136903 May 15, 2014
The juvenile name stealing sockpuppet Grey Ghost who loves the Butt word calls Easy immature?

Baaawwaaahhh!!!!!

"The women love me!"

"I'm going on a glorious East Coast vacation!"

You can't make this sh*t up.
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things at Shady Pines???/If you weren't so retarded and spent so much time lying you would know that I explained that part of my life a good while back and why an idiot like you would show so much concern about another mans life is all of the evidence that I need to deem you as being a very unstable person. And you demonstrate that daily with your very immature and totally stupid posts. The only way you can even get someone to address you is for you to piss them off. You are a very dumb person wrapped in a fat wrinkled up body. Now call your nurse and eat that crow some more Moron.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1136904 May 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> you seem extra frustrated today....did your flaccid, little penis actually get smaller? so are you a woman or just a non-man? or are you just nothing at all?
Hey dummy!

Is Pluto Comet?

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

Go for it weasel.

St. Croix valley

#1136905 May 15, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has repeatedly demonstrated that he believes Obamacare is his to regulate and manipulate. It's not. Because Republicans haven't filed charges against him is, in no way, an endorsement of his actions. I prefer to think they're letting him have the shovel and watching as he digs his own....sepulcher.
maybe you shouldn't have called it obamacare then....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1136906 May 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not at all familiar with that bunch. Most of my limited knowledge was from the ARVNs that we were associated with, but most of them were Buddhist,or Hoa, Hoa [Which was a branch of Buddhism] Also Taoism,I believe from mostly China. But I never really got very involved in the religions. I will check it out though...Thanks again.
Don't wait__do it right now.

Simply google Cao Dai Tay Ninh and watch magic appear right before your eyes.

That small effort will put a huge smile on your face. It really will__trust me!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1136907 May 15, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The birther threads have rotted your pea sized brain pal.

The ACA is merely the beginning phase of a heath care system that actually serves those who pay the bills__namely, us, the tax paying citizens.

With every post you look dumber__just sayin
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1136909 May 15, 2014
Sew Sioux Mi wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, this joke deserves a LOT more credit than it got..
lol! After I read it, I thought the same thing too.

But it's really on the up and up!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1136910 May 15, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy!
Is Pluto Comet?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Go for it weasel.
awwww.... poort waxy.

still can't make friends.....
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1136911 May 15, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
in other words, the United States is out of step with Carol?
LOL- Angela
Actually, the United States is out of step with Obama, which is why he never would have been elected had "Lie of the Year" been revealed prior to his re-election. But to worshippers such as you, what DIFFERENCE does it make?
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1136912 May 15, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens voted in 2008 and 2012 for President Obama.
Prior to "Lie of the Year" being revealed.

Spokane, WA

#1136913 May 15, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You got a ham license too?
"yuck"
Have you ever looked up the definition of "ham"? Try this, "an unskillful performer" or "an inept actor". Both definitions fit you to a T.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Brad

Bolton, CT

#1136914 May 15, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The birther threads have rotted your pea sized brain pal.
The ACA is merely the beginning phase of a heath care system that actually serves those who pay the bills__namely, us, the tax paying citizens.
With every post you look dumber__just sayin
In 7 measly months over 5 billion has been spent on the failed Oblamer-KKKare websites alone.

Yeah,it sounds like a real wonderful start.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1136915 May 15, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Have you ever looked up the definition of "ham"? Try this, "an unskillful performer" or "an inept actor". Both definitions fit you to a T.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
lol! Ah! So you're not a 'radio operator' then....

Thought I'd ask...

Spokane, WA

#1136916 May 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things at Shady Pines???/If you weren't so retarded and spent so much time lying you would know that I explained that part of my life a good while back and why an idiot like you would show so much concern about another mans life is all of the evidence that I need to deem you as being a very unstable person. And you demonstrate that daily with your very immature and totally stupid posts. The only way you can even get someone to address you is for you to piss them off. You are a very dumb person wrapped in a fat wrinkled up body. Now call your nurse and eat that crow some more Moron.
"poop"
You really do have your panties in a wad. In addition you also lie, you will not reveal when your bio/fantasy will be released because there is no book. Just another "poop" lie. "poop" one more lie. The one where you say you have a "friend" hard to believe, in Spokane who keeps you advised. Well I am not fat, about 6'3" tall around 185 lbs.
You should not be concerned about anyone who is concerned about a man's life, you are not a man. You would not make a wart on a man's ass. You would try to make a dent in a little boys fanny.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1136917 May 15, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
In 7 measly months over 5 billion has been spent on the failed Oblamer-KKKare websites alone.
Realtime is paying for all of it apparently! What a guy.
Patricangelily

Palm Coast, FL

#1136918 May 15, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete your GED and then look this up?
Yes, you should complete your GED first, and then look it up. And for goodness sake, please take off Angela's ragged housecoat and lily's soiled slingbacks before you go back to class.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1136919 May 15, 2014
I knew Obummer would be a failure the minute I started hearing all the hype and morons thinking he was the second coming of Jesus.

He barely had any qualifications and experience in a government leadership position. His "ideological" thinking was not only naive, it was dangerous.

What we needed was a hard nosed, no nonsense president, like Vladimir Putin. Instead we got a fail race baiting president that has actually DIVIDED the country even more, instead of uniting us.

St. Croix valley

#1136920 May 15, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
seems like a mistake to let the private sector into this deal huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 37 min Eagle 12 257,140
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 32,407
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr donaldtrump 10,135
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr Brian_G 311,911
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web