Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419338 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1136582 May 15, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hoping that Bill will be her veep, that will keep these right wing morons wringing their hands and whining for eight more years.
could he actually be the VP as it mean he could be president again? or does the order of succession just skip him then?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1136583 May 15, 2014
harmonious wrote:
libs are such gullible saps
Obama Administration Still Silent On $37 Billion Obamacare Tax Endangering Medicaid Plans
The Obama administration still hasnÂ’t directed states on how to pay for $37 billion in Obamacare taxes that will hit state Medicaid programs and potentially put them afoul of federal law, according to a letter from an industry trade group. The Medicaid Health Plans of America is asking the CentersÂ…
The Daily Caller from RSS
rich dems couldn't care less, nothing about the ACA affects them one bit
What tax on medicaid?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1136584 May 15, 2014
Ms Praskins wrote:
<quoted text> You have quite the special ed. response.
It took three years of Special Ed to get Ghost to put the ice cream cone into his mouth instead into his forehead.

...now the male nurses are placing ice cream on their flies....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1136585 May 15, 2014
Ms Praskins wrote:
<quoted text> Does this make you feel better about yourself?
Actually it does in that I'm so glad that I'm a much better person than that moron that seems to have no redeeming qualities. Do tell us about your qualities.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1136586 May 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>could he actually be the VP as it mean he could be president again? or does the order of succession just skip him then?
Hmmm, interesting.

Lapeer, MI

#1136587 May 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Considering that I'm attempting to communicate with morons on the right, give me a break. Looney tunes.
"attempting to communicate" is the sad truth alright.

Maybe an Indian Blanket across your flaming azzhole might help to send Smoke Signals.

Lapeer, MI

#1136588 May 15, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! He has an amazing way with words and can talk circles around these Neanderthals.
I mean, have you seen the size of Roves head? Probably has encephalitis
lily saw the size of Rove's head.

Thinks she's Monica Lewinsky wouldn't ya know. She got Bubba on her mind and in her mouth.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1136589 May 15, 2014
today's running joke.....

Operation American Spring promises to drive Obama from office this Friday

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/13/operati...

i've never seen a bunch of people more serious about being nutjobs....

are they now teaching nutjob at the cult meetings?

FOX subliminal messaging nutjob?

is nutjob the new right wing normal?

just ignore all the people laughing at you and seek medical help immediately.

Lapeer, MI

#1136590 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Read this to someone, anyone, and ask them if they know what it means.
This is gibberish.
You are a moron.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... .can't handle it, eh?

Go ask your therapist.

....if you don't mind them laughing at you:->

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1136591 May 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Judicial Watch has a new FOIA email. This time concerning the IRS scandal.
Remember how they said this was all isolated to Cincinnati--well that wasn't true.
"EOT is working the Tea party applications in coordination with Cincy. We are developing a fewapplications here in DC and providing copies of our development letters with the agent to use as examples in the development of their cases. Chip Hull is working these cases in EOT and working with the agent in Cincy, so any communication should include him as well. Because the Tea party applications
are the subject of an SCR, we cannot resolve any of the cases without coordinating with Rob."
This started in DC
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploa...
Tea Party groups were sofa king stupid that they applied for tax status under a guideline that prohibits groups worse major focus is political.

If they did not have "Tea Party" in their names or descriptions, how would the IRS know that they were Tea Party groups?

I have a suggestion for the dumbass Tea Party. If you want a tax status specified for non-polical groups, don't use the term "Party" in your group name.

Right whiners are dumber than sh*t
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1136592 May 15, 2014
Fox Guest Complains Media Won't Advance Rove's Smear Of Clinton

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/05/14/fox-...

'Even though it didn't work the last time two times, how come the MSM won't help us lie our way into the White House?'

right wing detached from reality day?

now i just need to figure out how that's different from yesterday.

Lapeer, MI

#1136593 May 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always referred to Rove as "Hoghead".
So....Ghost loves hog head. Gee wiz...you are a strange farm hand there, boi.
TheIndependentMa jority

Twinsburg, OH

#1136594 May 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"attempting to communicate" is the sad truth alright.
Maybe an Indian Blanket across your flaming azzhole might help to send Smoke Signals.
Speaking of...good to hear Casy Casum has been located.

Poor guy..subjected to a commieticish control freak ol' hag like that...hope the courts (and others)do keep an eye on THAT bag of nutcase!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1136595 May 15, 2014
Is this Moran Thursday?

Lapeer, MI

#1136597 May 15, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm hoping that Bill will be her veep, that will keep these right wing morons wringing their hands and whining for eight more years.
If this should happen, would you put your teeth back in and stop soliciting?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#1136598 May 15, 2014
Obama still fails.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1136599 May 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It took three years of Special Ed to get Ghost to put the ice cream cone into his mouth instead into his forehead.
...now the male nurses are placing ice cream on their flies....
All your moronic stories are far more revealing about your life..Welcome to another day of non-stop stupid. Yet one gets the feeling that moron Shinning actually thinks he or it is contributing.I'm sure "Special Eed " also thanks you.
TheIndependentMa jority

Twinsburg, OH

#1136600 May 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party groups were sofa king stupid that they applied for tax status under a guideline that prohibits groups worse major focus is political.
If they did not have "Tea Party" in their names or descriptions, how would the IRS know that they were Tea Party groups?
I have a suggestion for the dumbass Tea Party. If you want a tax status specified for non-polical groups, don't use the term "Party" in your group name.
Right whiners are dumber than sh*t
gooDUH idear Duh A Vey...they should use "developers" instead...then..in true entitlementalcase and robbinghootietic form and fashion of the current state of exiatnce---all dem farm subsidirs couldz be applicable too!

(independent, non-jackbook party hater).

Lapeer, MI

#1136601 May 15, 2014
Ms Praskins wrote:
<quoted text> Your consistent degradation of a person's physical abnormalities is indicative of a gross inferiority on your part. Please refrain from such vile, rude, immature remarks.
The only refrain she knows is "99 bottles of booze on the wall, 99 bottles of booze"
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1136602 May 15, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
GOOD MORNING TOXIC OBAMABOT FAMILY!!!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!! I have been using a new product called "LIE OF THE YEAR",, very effective if I don't say so myself!!! "GREY GHOST" loves them!!!! Anyone who spends as much time on Topix as we do (though I doubt there is) should look into them. Fabulous!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
ATTENTION!!!! I have brought forth another favorite sockpuppet creation from the bottomless pit of my sockpuppet closet, "REALTIME"!!! She will be posting along with one of my favorite socks, "SONICFILTER" for most of the day, so please my dear friends, stick around today!!!!
And welcome them with some of that Topix love!!!
I will also be judging your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!!
Multiple IP addresses are a must as well!!!!
Warm hugs,''NOT SURPRIZED,,,the ( very chubby, chubby-chasing) toxic troll from boca raton fl!!
PS: PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE!!!!
On my way to group now,,,I will return shortly, relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed!!!!
Not Surprized! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 256,562
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 32,332
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr zef 311,625
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Fri Earthling-1 10,065
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web