Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1580786 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1136282 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that the FEDs were never to have permanent ownership of the land that it belongs to the state --SCOTUS ruling supports this.
I said the solar panels was associated with the Bundy ranch---the mitigation study proves this.
You are the one running around with the goal posts. So, skippy, is there anymore silly whines you have?
You said the State owns the lands, Feds must pay to use it. You said nothing about a SCOTUS ruling.

You lied about both issues.

SCOTUS confirmed Federal ownership of the lands, but said it wasn't permanent.

How does that help your lies?

Case closed.

Whine all you want, we have your posts to prove what you said.

And every word was a lie.

Hre's your original post, page 51430,#1118744

----------

Roxlo said:

"You do know that lands within a state boundary belongs to the state when it joins the Union and the FEDs are the ones who pay for use of it?"

----------
Funny, nothing about a SCOTUS ruling there, is there?? LOL

You just lied again about a previous lie. That'a about a dozen run on lies to cover up the original lie. That's what liars do.

and you're a liar extraordinaire.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1136283 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget your blood pressure fat boy. Adjust that bag, change that adult diaper, close down the meth lab and continue to pray for a brain and a dic.
ghost - the nursing home sex toy - for the male nurses..

“Miss. Guided Liberal”

Since: Apr 14

Bumpass, VA

#1136284 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes idiot, this all happened overnight and has nothing to do with the eight years of cuts from the Bush years to the VA and today's Congress and thousands and thousands of added veterans from the Bush lies. Actually during Bush's presidency Walter Redd Hospital right in Washington was found to be filthy and the Republicans didn't have their usual hissy fit. You people are lower than scum.
Tehe..

Us liberals old senile loons just love to deflect. Don't pay any attention to that old man behind the curtain!

Tehe..

Old Goobers like Grey Ghost just love to blame others, but accountability? Nope. That's the other guys responsibility! Not us libloons!

Lapeer, MI

#1136285 May 14, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talking!
The individual who doesn't know the difference between the debt and the deficit.
Who doesn't know the difference between CAPITAL a city and CAPITOL, a building.
Who thinks that climate change is a hoax because a ship got caught in the ice in Antarctica.
Who proves on a daily basis that she doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.
Dupie has become a caricature of Liberalism's failure.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1136286 May 14, 2014
From the poster litesong: It doesn't even sound good on paper. I have careful years of 10% ethanol blend mpg records for 3 vehicles. Switching to 100% gasoline, I have years showing that 10% ethanol reduced mpg for the 3 vehicles by 8%, 7% & 5%, showing ethanol does not burn properly in a low compression ratio gasoline engine. In a small minority of gasoline vehicles 10% ethanol blends provide a 10% decrease in mpg, showing that ethanol provides no energy output for that minority of gasoline vehicles.

Of course, more oil is wasted just producing "ethanol in gasoline". In truth, the "ethanol in gasoline" industry uses more oil than it saves & increases foreign oil imports..... a lot!

Lapeer, MI

#1136287 May 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>she looks pretty healthy to me...
so nothing to question her health on in the real world? just your fantasies?
She lies profusely. That's unhealthy.

She's got the physique of something that escaped from the Chicago Stockyards.
That's unhealthy

She's repeatedly tripped, fallen, stumbled and ducked flying shoes. That's unhealthy.

She now wears Coke Bottle Glasses to correct double vision. That's a sign of things unhealthy.

She responds with "What difference does it make?" when confronted with her security failure for Benghazi. That's not just unhealthy but fatal. Fire the broad now before she can do more damage than the Magic Negro has.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1136288 May 14, 2014
Senate Dems pound Obama judge pick

"Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday suggested President Obama’s nominee for a federal court in Georgia is in trouble.

The Democrats said they have deep concerns with Georgia Court of Appeals Judge Michael Boggs’s voting record as a former state legislator, particularly on abortion, gay rights and civil liberties."

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/205989-sen...

Lapeer, MI

#1136289 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the State owns the lands, Feds must pay to use it. You said nothing about a SCOTUS ruling.
Case closed.
----------
Roxlo said:
"You do know that lands within a state boundary belongs to the state when it joins the Union and the FEDs are the ones who pay for use of it?"
----------
You just lied again about a previous lie. That'a about a dozen run on lies to cover up the original lie. That's what liars do.
Go wipe the egg off your ugly mug, Fool.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1136290 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Case closed.
----------
Roxlo said:
----------
Yes, the FEDs pay to use state lands for military bases and parks. You have anything to back up your claim they don't.

The FEDs were never to have permanent control of the land--that is settled.

Lapeer, MI

#1136291 May 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>funny how all those republican women are stupid as shit...
Sure thing, Mr. Conservative.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.....

Fox And The Grapes......
justice

United States

#1136292 May 14, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
you were in danger the day your ancestors consented with those Jews /lucifers children to enslaved yah's people. And they know this.

Lapeer, MI

#1136293 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea boy, you idiots are so happy that you spend your ever awaken moment on here complaining, crying, whining , lying, fabricating, showing your obsessive fanatical nature along with your constant misery...Yea boy what a happy bunch. LMAO Delusional chimp.
Gee, you don't sound too happy there, Grumps.

Whatsa matta? Joystick not working anymore?

You need a Republican Woman.

Too bad they don't need you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA......

Lapeer, MI

#1136294 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
They do know how to pick'em.
Ghost is either green with envy, green from poor hygiene/crevice infections or both.

Lapeer, MI

#1136295 May 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, good one.
Ghost finds humor at abortion clinic dumpsters, animal shelter euthanasia containers and human crematoriums.

When he smiles, you could drive a garbage truck through his missing teeth.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1136296 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the State owns the lands, Feds must pay to use it. You said nothing about a
Case closed.
Two problems with your claims

1. The FEDs do pay to use state land
2. SCOTUS ruled that the FEDs control of the land (not ownership) was temporary and must be returned to the state.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1136297 May 14, 2014
Sarah Palin Hits the Dumpster as Alaskans Prefer Hillary Clinton for President

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/14/19-ala...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1136298 May 14, 2014
Toxic? Not So Much. President Obama’s Daily Approval at 50%

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/14/stand-...

Lapeer, MI

#1136299 May 14, 2014
Donny Brook wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your liberal men(?), we don't think we need to behave like women and kiss their arse.
That is why conservative women are independent, good looking at the very least, articulate, intelligent, loaded with common sense, and educated, while liberal women usually are Clintonesqe in the weight department, have horse and moose faces life Wasserman-Sergeant Shultz, and Pocahontas Warren. Oh, and THEY ALL LIE about everything and anything. I guess if you want to get a little of that, you have to be subservient to them, eh GreyWater.
Progressive males are born wearing knee-pads.

...and they're damned proud of it. Ghost has Stars-n-Stripes on his.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1136300 May 14, 2014
flack wrote:
A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the liberties of the people than a standing army." We must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt."
Thomas Jefferson
"...3. The United States never asked for all of Louisiana.
On the advice of a French friend, Jefferson offered to purchase land from Napoleon rather than threatening war over it. He instructed his two chief negotiators, special envoy James Monroe and minister Robert Livingston, to pay up to $9.375 million for New Orleans and Florida (the later of which remained under Spanish control). If that failed, they were to try to get back the right of deposit. Livingston also floated a plan for the United States to take over the two-thirds of Louisiana located north of the Arkansas River, which he argued would serve as a crucial buffer between French Louisiana and British Canada. But although the Americans never asked for it, Napoleon dangled the entire territory in front of them on April 11, 1803. A treaty, dated April 30 and signed May 2, was then worked out that gave Louisiana to the United States in exchange for $11.25 million, plus the forgiveness of $3.75 million in French debt .

4. Even that low price was too steep for the United States.
Napoleon wanted the money immediately in order to prepare for war with Great Britain. But despite landing Louisiana for less than three cents an acre, the price was more than the United States could afford. As a result, it was forced to borrow from two European banks at 6 percent interest. It did not finish repaying the loan until 1823, by which time the total cost for the Louisiana Purchase had risen to over $23 million...."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1136301 May 14, 2014
Bill Clinton Mocks and Destroys Karl Rove For Lying About Hillary’s Health

Former president Clinton obliterated the former Bush’s brain. Clinton said,“I got to give him credit, you know that embodies that old saying,‘Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.’First they say she faked her concussion, now they say she’s auditioning for a part on The Walking Dead. She works out every week, she is strong, she’s doing great. As far as I can tell she’s in better shape than I am now…I was sort of dumbfounded. You can’t get too upset about it — it’s just the beginning, they’ll get better and better at it. I’m still waiting for them to admit there was nothing in White Water.”

Rove, Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, the right-wing talk radio hosts, and conservative websites are trying to plant a story in the mainstream media about former Sec. of State Clinton’s health. That’s where this was supposed to go. Instead, Rove and the Republicans pushing this stuff have become the butt of the joke.

Republicans know that they can’t stop Hillary Clinton at the ballot box, so they are trying to derail her before she gets there. The problem is that Bill and Hillary Clinton are better at this game than the Republican Party as demonstrated by the happy ass kicking that Bill Clinton laid down on Karl Rove.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/14/bill-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr TranslationPhart 33,669
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr John-K 316,313
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web