Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1133616 May 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Err__contempt of congress stooge__there is a difference.
"Every person who having been summoned as a witness by the authority of either House of Congress to give testimony or to produce papers upon any matter under inquiry before either House, or any joint committee established by a joint or concurrent resolution of the two Houses of Congress, or any committee of either House of Congress, willfully makes default, or who, having appeared, refuses to answer any question pertinent to the question under inquiry, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000 nor less than $100 and imprisonment in a common jail for not less than one month nor more than twelve months."

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/2/192

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1133617 May 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, they always seem to light up when you are here, libturd. Hypocrite much?
Maybe you're right, someone lights up the judge-its almost every day and it appears that its either me or you. I'll go on record as saying that anyone that doctors and loads the judge-it system is a phony, deceitful, mentally ill piece of shit. Will you go on record saying the same thing?
Yes or no?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1133618 May 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not mean they no longer existed.
Attacking a remote outpost that was not well guarded.
The reason why it wasn't well-guarded falls mainly on Hillary's shoulders.

She's got a lot of 'splainin to do as a presidential candidate.

Did you know she took the Nigerian jihadist group, Boko Haram, off her terrorist list? The same group she recently condemned for killing all those children and kidnapping 230 girls?

Like I said, a lot of 'splainin....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1133619 May 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows. Except you apparently.
This administration knew Ansar al-Sharia was the ring leader of the attack that night. He's still walking around a free man. Even interviewed by the liberal propagandist media.
But the promise of bringing those responsible to justice is just another Obama fart in the wind.
Do you remember Bush promising to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice? How did that promise work out?(How many Americans were killed in that attack?)

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1133620 May 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was it not well guarded?
We also know --all too well-- that Al Qaeda wasn't on the run. They were busy creating spin off groups and decentralizing.
It was a temporary location without the typical built in defenses.
Al Qaeda lost their central command leaving disjointed groups.
You are lying when you claim their central leadership decided to decentralize & form splintered groups.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1133621 May 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... and bushie boy's grandpappy! Don't forget him!
And a number of others. I believe there was someone in FDR's administration that did business with him also. I can't remember the name right now.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1133622 May 8, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
But... "Waxman" is far more sane than you are.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
WOW, now old corn pone Eed has a degree in psychiatry. An idiot that can't even give the price of his beer without lying about it...You sir are a real dumbazz. By anyone's standards.

Bordentown, NJ

#1133623 May 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know? There are so many other points your article makes about Americans, the church, various other written sources and others and all you got out of it was one sentence regarding FDR and new deal.
I bet when you watch the twix commercial, you have a 'right' twix preference!
Yea, but they didn't have anything to do with the response to the poster's point.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1133624 May 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
More seniors are on Medicare.
More seniors are hospitalized under the guise of being admitted when just under observation.
More seniors get stuck with the bill because Medicare will not pay unless admitted.
More seniors are unaware of this.
Now that Medicare is ObamaCare, it's going to be happening across the board. Seniors will still get hurt the most just because they're elderly and have more ongoing physical problems.
Lol

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1133625 May 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows. Except you apparently.
This administration knew Ansar al-Sharia was the ring leader of the attack that night. He's still walking around a free man. Even interviewed by the liberal propagandist media.
But the promise of bringing those responsible to justice is just another Obama fart in the wind.
no, in fact no one as yet knows who did this attack...

and... ummm...dear, ansar al sharia is a terrorist group not a person..
the more you talk the more ignorant on this subject you prove yourself to be...

so this non person...what liberal media interviewed him? what a tool!

St. Croix valley

#1133626 May 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Every person who having been summoned as a witness by the authority of either House of Congress to give testimony or to produce papers upon any matter under inquiry before either House, or any joint committee established by a joint or concurrent resolution of the two Houses of Congress, or any committee of either House of Congress, willfully makes default, or who, having appeared, refuses to answer any question pertinent to the question under inquiry, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by a fine of not more than $1,000 nor less than $100 and imprisonment in a common jail for not less than one month nor more than twelve months."
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/2/192
so one's fifth amendment right is taken away if congress summons you? really?

you might want to check your google law degree on that one...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1133627 May 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying when you claim their central leadership decided to decentralize & form splintered groups.
So, we have a consulate in a volatile region that the St Dept failed to provide adequate security for--that is the issue.

I am not lying. It was the logic choice. Difficult to trace numerous splinter groups.

Bordentown, NJ

#1133628 May 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>ihr is a holocaust denial organization__are you a holocaust denier?
Check here__for yes
Check here__for no
Check here__for clueless, just thought the site had a cool name.
I'll check no. It was posted in the Daily Kos, a left wing site. It is always my endeavor to keep lefties happy by using their sites. Come to think of it...

St. Croix valley

#1133629 May 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, we have a consulate in a volatile region that the St Dept failed to provide adequate security for--that is the issue.
I am not lying. It was the logic choice. Difficult to trace numerous splinter groups.
how many consulates do we have anywhere that could have stood up to that attack?

Bordentown, NJ

#1133630 May 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I argue that same point once? Now there are numerous splinter groups. That wasn't your position then.

St. Croix valley

#1133632 May 8, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I argue that same point once? Now there are numerous splinter groups. That wasn't your position then.
there were splinter groups anyways. i don't think anything the war on terror did had an effect on that...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1133634 May 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you're right, someone lights up the judge-its almost every day and it appears that its either me or you. I'll go on record as saying that anyone that doctors and loads the judge-it system is a phony, deceitful, mentally ill piece of shit. Will you go on record saying the same thing?
Yes or no?
While I admire your backbone and honest attempt at who is doing all of the judge its, it has long been know to be Waxman. He quite possible is also the dumbest and most volatile scatter brain and hater on here. But if you expect him to show character, self-respect, courage or a backbone you are only teasing yourself. He hasn't one ounce of anything other than BS, he is a chronic liar and lowlife, which makes him qualified to be a mouthy bagger which is as far up the social ladder that dunce will ever get. A non-server that spews stupid 24-7, he is void of any redeeming qualities, a real confirmed loser. And we are all aware of it, still he pretends.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1133639 May 8, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Il Douche and Hilarity lied
after Americans died
He hid under his bed and then jetted off to Las Vegas while the bodies were still warm.
Either you are a complete fool, easily duped or more likely you are an Obama apologist and nothing he does, no matter how reprehensible, will be addressed honestly by you and your ilk.
Just admit it and move on.
You are just another empty headed hate filled bagger, Obama cares far more about us veterans than Bush-Cheney ever did. You baggers are Americas answer to the Talaban.

St. Croix valley

#1133640 May 8, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
every new law that is passed is an infringement on our freedoms, daffy. quack,quack
Will you be attending the next republican convention, Mr. conservative?
what does the current iteration of the GOP have to do with conservatism? they can't even spell it...

i have worked on many republican campaigns...but only for real consrvatives...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1133641 May 8, 2014
Morning Joe Slams GOP For ‘Undermining the Credibility of Benghazi Committee’ with Fundraising

How many times can Republicans get caught making things up in their desperation to politicize this tragedy before Joe Scarborough gives up on them? It takes a naked, desperate cash grab based on the tragic death of four Americans for Joe to say enough.

Calling Republican fundraising over the death of four Americans in Benghazi “disgusting”, Joe Scarborough charged on Morning Joe Thursday morning that Republicans have “have undermined the credibility of this committee.”

Yup. Republicans have lost even Joe Scarborough on Benghazi, by being so cravenly desperate and political about their approach as to raise money off of murder.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/08/rep-el...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Eagle 12 227,607
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 min PEE PEE PETE 27,408
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 58 min Junket 305,656
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr packo durms 200,972
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••