Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1600390 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134269 May 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
On here, i'm an astronaut...
How about a space cadet? Maybe Flacks brother?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1134271 May 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
On here, i'm an astronaut...
LOL, I swear some on here have themselves up to 5 degrees. Appeal to self authority never works if you can't prove you are who you claim.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1134272 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue is Hillary --despite DOJ, CIA and FBI encouraging her to include Boko Haram on the terrorist list--she refused.
There was no evidence that supported putting Boko Haram on any terrorist list. Even Gen. Carter Ham, the chief of U.S. Africa Command, said in June, 2012 that Boko Haram “are LIKELY SHARING FUNDS, training, and explosive materials” with al-Qaeda. Nothing was definitive. You don't waste U.S. resources on "Likely". After "a spate of church bombings and other acts that demonstrated the group’s escalating abilities to wreak havoc" Kerry added them to the terrorists' list. Had Boko Haram been involved in those activities when Hillary was Secretary of State, she would have added them to the list as well.

Other than reference to the revelation of yet another "unidentified, former senior U.S. official" there is no evidence that the "DOJ, CIA and FBI encouraged Hillary to include Boko Haram on the terrorist list". None.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134273 May 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm...
Hidden location for you Ghost.
I'm not a KKKoward like you son!
Text boxes can be changed, moron.
You are the lowlife that gets a new email ID, then signs up for a new Topix account, moron liberal Commie Obama voter.
Other than simply laughing at your stupid I have no clue what you are talking about. I can only hope that you don't have access to the general public. You are one weird creepy flake.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1134274 May 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a space cadet? Maybe Flacks brother?
Naw. You were dumped first dummy!

How's that 50 grand doing idiot? How's that "glorious" East Coast" vacation you started three years ago fool?

Stop abusing the Judgeit system Democrat.

Baawwaahhh!!!!

Go pray to Obama, Commie boy.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1134275 May 9, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
You need new material sweety!
"Katrina"
How can you respond to a "staunch" conservatives, like "'woodendick000" so lamely. Be honest the piece of manure needs a new brain and a little bit of honesty.
Peace
Michelle

Wexford, PA

#1134276 May 9, 2014
flack wrote:
CBS NEWSMay 7, 2014, 6:47 AM
Ultimatum to Beverly Hills Hotel owner, the Sultan of Brunei, from L.A. lawmakers
271 Shares Tweets Stumble Email More +
LOS ANGELES -- The Beverly Hills City Council sent a strong message Tuesday night to the owner of the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel.
In a 5-0 vote, council members approved a resolution compelling the Sultan of Brunei to either sell the hotel or denounce an Islamic law imposed in Brunei last month that calls for punishing adultery, abortions and same-sex relationships with flogging and stoning.
CBS Los Angeles reports that more than 100 Beverly Hills Hotel employees, many wearing white dinner jackets, pink housekeeping uniforms and chefs hats, stood together while voicing concerns about the resolution.
"We are being evicted for what is going on right now," one employee said while addressing council members.
Although Mayor Lili Bosse stopped short of calling for a city-sanctioned boycott, she urged the city council to adopt the resolution, calling on the Brunei government to change its laws or divest itself of the Beverly Hills Hotel.
"The laws are shocking, inhumane and must be met with a strong statement of support for human rights," Bosse said.
The meeting came on the heels of a demonstration outside the hotel Monday, as well as a celebrity boycott.
CBS Los Angeles says some major organizations have pulled their events from the venue, costing the hotel an estimated $1.5 million.
A spokesperson for the Independent School Alliance said the organization moved its awards dinner to the Beverly Wilshire Hotel Tuesday evening due to the controversy.
"We are committed to inclusion and it is antithetical and regressive. It is not association that we wanted to have with our organization," spokesperson Keishia Kemp said.
Play VIDEO
Beverly Hills protests grow against hotel owner over Brunei laws
The CEO of the Dorchester Group, the parent company of the Beverly Hills Hotel and the company that also runs the Hotel Bel-Air, said the resolution unfairly targets the 650 Beverly Hills Hotel employees, who stand to lose $8 million in gratuities.
"Actions that you take have to be seriously considered because they will affect the livelihoods of these people," Dorchester Collection CEO Christopher Cowdray said.
Beverly Hills Hotel workers are not unionized.
Although three employees made brief statements to the city council Tuesday night, a spokesperson for the Dorchester told CBS Los Angeles they are not being allowed to give interviews.
It remains to be seen what the affect of the resolution -- and the boycott -- will be.
© 2014 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The Beverly Hills City Council can retreat to their mansions confident in the knowledge that they have taken a strong stand against Islam on behalf of low income employees who will lose their income.

Except that they don't even realize that Islam is the enemy, not the Sultan of Brunei.

Barack is pleased with their support and will offer extended unemployment compensation to the former workers.

Spokane, WA

#1134277 May 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have been nice if you actually had an education.
You prove your lack of it about 50 times a day here.
Your preference is for posting moronic nonsense that is beyond meaningless, and you toil at it like an idiot savant.
forksmadeyoustupid
:nutsucker"
You did not need a fork to make you stoopid, you were born that way.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1134278 May 9, 2014
Equal pay for women?

Obama the wimp can't even do anything for the girls in Nigeria, never mind being b*tch slapped by Putin on every other international issue.

DemoCommies like Obama are jive-ass pink punks.
Nostrilis Ghost

Simsbury, CT

#1134279 May 9, 2014
Bawwaahhhh!!!!

I sure am glad I'm not a worthless Democrat!
Grey Ghost

Simsbury, CT

#1134281 May 9, 2014
I'm a tranny!

Baawwaahhh!!

I make 50K / year and am on a "glorious vacation on the East Coast.

The women love me!

Baawwaahhh!!!!
Michelle

Wexford, PA

#1134282 May 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
Have the Republicans sponsored any new bills for additional funding for the increased security necessary to make our embassies safer? If Republicans had granted the increased funding necessary to protect our embassies that Hillary begged for would the four Americans killed at Benghazi be alive today?
If Republicans had provided funding, the US Marines would have had a full battalion in place to defend the Benghazi consulate and to discipline those unruly movie fans.
Grey Ghost

Simsbury, CT

#1134283 May 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than simply laughing at your stupid I have no clue what you are talking about. I can only hope that you don't have access to the general public. You are one weird creepy flake.
Have a great weekend Wilhelm!

Baawaahh!!!

Lowlife.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134284 May 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no evidence that supported putting Boko Haram on any terrorist list. Even Gen. Carter Ham, the chief of U.S. Africa Command, said in June, 2012 that Boko Haram “are LIKELY SHARING FUNDS, training, and explosive materials” with al-Qaeda. Nothing was definitive. You don't waste U.S. resources on "Likely". After "a spate of church bombings and other acts that demonstrated the group’s escalating abilities to wreak havoc" Kerry added them to the terrorists' list. Had Boko Haram been involved in those activities when Hillary was Secretary of State, she would have added them to the list as well.
Other than reference to the revelation of yet another "unidentified, former senior U.S. official" there is no evidence that the "DOJ, CIA and FBI encouraged Hillary to include Boko Haram on the terrorist list". None.
Roxlo doesn't need facts to post...good thing she's not in the gov't as apparently she wouldn't need facts to act ....

Spokane, WA

#1134285 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> i could if needed. it is not needed. my credibility is not in question here...
never has been as i back up everything i say.
you, on the other hand are running from every single challenge i have ever given you...
just today...for example...proven facts to counter your claim...and you are running from them. why? oh yes, we both know why. you cannot compete with me in any way, shape or form. you have tried, you have failed...and have been reduced to lying about me and running from my very word...
boo!
"woodendick000"
One more time you lie. You back up everything you post? You back up your manure with opinion, not facts.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Michelle

Wexford, PA

#1134286 May 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Teachers now make good money & do attract quality students.
That is not correct, because there is only one job for every three graduates and administrators tend to hire graduates of the same crummy teacher colleges that they attended. Politics are also a big factor in hiring. So, non-politically connected graduates of better schools have little chance of employment.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134287 May 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that 50 grand doing idiot? How's that "glorious" East Coast" vacation you started three years ago fool?
Baawwaahhh!!!!
You wish you were me, huh loser. Go anywhere you want, have friends all over, women love you,no real worries. Life is good from where I sit. You however have a drinking,drug,and obviously you are a paranoid schizo, loner, that is in dire need of guidance along with professional help. What really convinced me that all of that is true is when you told Easy Eed that he made a smart post. Way beyond the pale.LMAO
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134288 May 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Baawwaahhh!!!!
But old envious one, that's just what you tax payers give me annually, I get far more than that from the Corporation that I retired from 5 years ago. But I'm in the helping people business and all know that I'm a generous person. No I don't expect an idiot like you to believe or understand, because you are way to drunk and simpleminded.
Michelle

Wexford, PA

#1134289 May 9, 2014
The Nigerian schoolgirls will be safe.

Secretary Kerry has a multi-agency task force with wingtips and black pumps on the ground in Nigeria and Barack has expressed his concern on Twitter.

The US has done everything within its power.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134290 May 9, 2014
Nostrilis Ghost wrote:
Bawwaahhhh!!!!
I sure am glad I'm not a worthless Democrat!
No, just plain worthless...You would at least have to have a pulse and a brain to be that. I'll bet you look like Mitch McConnell?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 min Wisdom of Ages 11,552
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min cpeter1313 317,452
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 41 min Trojan 34,182
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Aug 28 FindPhartss 23
More from around the web