Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1601238 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1134208 May 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from my complaining about lies being told here and your complaining about the truth being told here, wooddick breathes a rarefied gas of his own making - Hot Air - that leaves his thinking faculties severely crippled.
The Hot Air that you breathe is much heavier considering where you keep your head stuck.
And you're still whining about him!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Woodtick has the Waxman tudballs in a state of panic!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134209 May 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, Easy nails it and puts the Nuculur Nutcase in his place. The libtards can't win on merit, so they do the gotcha routine and find something like a typo or spelling mistake. Common sense is a foreign concept to a liberal, and finding a typo is the glorious event for the day for them. <shaking head>
Thanks for stopping in and sharing some wisdom Easy. Reading your posts shows there are still more wise Americans here than the moronic North Korea follower liberals like the Nuculur Nutjob et al who just parrot liberal commie talking points.
I see the gay boys are now hooking up.You could put you and Eed's brains together and your IQ's stay the same. Neither of you fossils could hold your own in a nudist camp. You are not only to be pitied but it's impossible to not laugh ones azz off at just how stupid you both really are. Talk about a marriage made out of loneliness and necessity. You two old buzzards have more wrinkles than brains. This is your only option as far as a anything resembling a life goes.
Wilhelm

Germany

#1134210 May 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sugar, glad you're back. Are you ready to answer a simple question on ethics that you keep running from? Do you agree that anyone that doctors and loads the judge-it system is a phony, deceitful, mentally ill piece of shit?
Du bist so ein Heuchler Verlierer.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1134211 May 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
God are you a boring fool Boris.
You are so stupid, I can't even find the time to bother with you.
It's always the same old weasel routine after you misunderstand things.
Nobody cares about your Glow Bull Warming scam, nitwit.
poor ruskie baby.

still hoping to be American son?

too bad!!!!
Wilhelm

Germany

#1134212 May 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old retarded Eed, can't even post two times in a row without showing his hypocrisy...You just condemned a poster in the post before this one for the very same thing...What a total dope. Eed the liar and two faced hypocrite.
Warum sind Sie so unehrlich?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1134213 May 9, 2014
How much are four dead state department workers worth?

Stay tuned. If reich wing whiners are transparent, we'll find out....

Location hidden

#1134214 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one claiming the USSR is not communistic despite hundreds of sites disagreeing with you. You are the one with a problem.
He didn't ask you about internet sites, dearie.

He asked you to point out where and how these Governments operated in accordance with communist theories. You do know where communism originated, LOL or you can bing it.

Bing is an inferior search engine. Figures you'd use it.

No tell us what was communist about the USSR other than calling themselves communists.

And quit dodging the fact that you have no idea what communism is or means.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134215 May 9, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
If your UPS came home when you were posting your wife might find him Magic
I think you give old Shinning way to much credit as far as having a wife goes. He would be hard pressed to have another old wrinkled up fossil like him that every Easter they could play with each others empty eggs.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1134216 May 9, 2014
Wilhelm wrote:
<quoted text>
Warum sind Sie so unehrlich?
Hey gay Waxman, you still flirting with me?

Location hidden

#1134217 May 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Hello there Hyime!
Did you say bullshit?
Would that be like you:
1 - claiming to be a "conservative"?
2 - claiming that Bush never graduated from Harvard, then saying you "forgot"?
3 - being a Moonbat, claiming that Pluto is a "Comet" when it has Moons?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Need I go on, "Bullshiter"?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!
Typical liberal - you are no different than the other moronic idiot Obama Zombies here, son!
Waxman is still in full Meltdown Mode!!

Woodtick has built a 3 story building in Waxman's head!!

He's obsessed with Woodtick!!

BOO!!

Woodtick's coming!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

Location hidden

#1134219 May 9, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Way to go!!!
Like all liberal loons you can offer nothing to refute a post, so you point out spelling or grammar mistakes.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
You're too dumb to see I refuted her stupidity as well as pointing out her ignorance.

She says she was a teacher. She lied. And you're so dumb you suck it up.

Location hidden

#1134221 May 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am dumber than sh*t for sure.
You certainly are.

Nice to see you've sobered up.
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1134222 May 9, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny...
...that you are so stupid to still believe Obamaliaroftheyear speaks the truth or to you, what DIFFERENCE does it make?
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1134224 May 9, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Good god, shinning, I'd like to comment on your brilliance if I could only find it...Better luck with your next trillion tries.
... or Obamaliar's next trillion lies.

Location hidden

#1134225 May 9, 2014
Yeah wrote:
lol! It finally happened!!!! I wondered when it would!
"FBI investigating Cliven Bundy standoff and supporters, federal official says
By Evan Perez and Leigh Ann Caldwell, CNN
updated 9:13 AM EDT, Fri May 9, 2014
(CNN)-- The FBI is investigating the armed standoff on federal land between the U.S. government and Southern Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his supporters, CNN has confirmed.
The government is looking into the possibility that federal laws were broken in the April 12 standoff, including threats against law enforcement officers and the use of illegal weapons. Federal authorities are also concerned about the possible involvement of anti-government groups.
While authorities are interested in not inflaming the situation, reports of people pointing weapons at law enforcement need to be investigated, a federal official told CNN.
Las Vegas television station KLAS reported that pictures and videos from the standoff are being examined and law enforcement personnel involved are being questioned by the FBI to determine if Bundy supporters broke any laws.
An estimated 300 people, many toting weapons, joined Bundy when the federal government began to round up his cattle after he refused to vacate federally owned land and pay more than $1 million in fees. The faceoff that began last month is the culmination of a two-decade-long fight between Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management, which says Bundy illegally tends his cattle on taxpayer-owned land about 100 miles northeast of Las Vegas...."
Please.

They started investigating these terrorists from Day 1.

I expect many will have 'accidents' in the next few months, after returning home.

That's how it works.
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1134226 May 9, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I did think the same thing. Let him lead by example
He already has! That's how he won "Lie of the Year"!... but to fools like you, what DIFFERENCE does it make?
Alexis

Russia

#1134227 May 9, 2014
Yeah wrote:
lol! It finally happened!!!! I wondered when it would!
"FBI investigating Cliven Bundy standoff and supporters, federal official says
By Evan Perez and Leigh Ann Caldwell, CNN
updated 9:13 AM EDT, Fri May 9, 2014
(CNN)-- The FBI is investigating the armed standoff on federal land between the U.S. government and Southern Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his supporters, CNN has confirmed.
The government is looking into the possibility that federal laws were broken in the April 12 standoff, including threats against law enforcement officers and the use of illegal weapons. Federal authorities are also concerned about the possible involvement of anti-government groups.
While authorities are interested in not inflaming the situation, reports of people pointing weapons at law enforcement need to be investigated, a federal official told CNN.
Las Vegas television station KLAS reported that pictures and videos from the standoff are being examined and law enforcement personnel involved are being questioned by the FBI to determine if Bundy supporters broke any laws.
An estimated 300 people, many toting weapons, joined Bundy when the federal government began to round up his cattle after he refused to vacate federally owned land and pay more than $1 million in fees. The faceoff that began last month is the culmination of a two-decade-long fight between Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management, which says Bundy illegally tends his cattle on taxpayer-owned land about 100 miles northeast of Las Vegas...."
You need come here comrade! We use you! Gulag need more peoples. You fit in perfect.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1134229 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no one was left behind in Benghazi...
man the stupid is overflowing today...do you fools get even more stupid when cornered by your own idiocy?
What Gunner failed to do was give credit to Congressman Tom Cotton for his cut and paste. You know, the former Army captain who still claims the "evidence is inconclusive" on whether Iraq and Saddam Hussein had a hand in 9/11. The one who vowed to vote against raising the debt limit claiming he was more concerned about the 'cataclysmic' consequences of inaction than the "short-term market corrections" of default.
Nostrilis Baby

Simsbury, CT

#1134236 May 9, 2014
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Evening again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!!
Today I have surrounded myself with a vast and verrrry entertaining cast of some of my specially chosen sockpuppet creations, many of my personal favorites!!! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am!!!
I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!! Well, here goes! My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a seedy disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!
Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!
Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! WAXMAN!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in boca raton fl. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
Much love,''Nostrilis Waxman''!!!!
PS,,give a shoutout to one of my favorite Topix sockpuppet creations, "shinningelectr0n", show him some topix love!!!
Sorry Ghost. I don't have time to fulfill your delusions.

Consult with your therapist, Democrat. He or she might tell you there are more than one person that contribute to threads. I am flattered you think I am so powerful though!

Mental illness is really a problem for you. Have you sought help?

Location hidden

#1134238 May 9, 2014
waxywaxturd wrote:
Notice how the judgits are escalating?? I sense another meltdown
coming on! To all my topix friends. I am pleading with you to make contact. Please, reach out as I am feeling off kilter at this moment. I have hidden my other socks from myself and this is not good. I don't like this. As I am feeling anxiety it would be the descent thing to do. What are friends for? Please, leave me your phone numbers.
Here are the instructions for anyone who isn't registered:
To send a Personal Message, you must be a registered Topix user. Please sign in or sign up for a free account ASAP.
Do it now!!!!!!!
Thank you.
Much love and warmest hugs, Nostrilis Waxman!!!!!!!!!!
When the judge-its get into 2 digits, he's in full meltdown!!

He's just warming up now. When he hits the 2nd quart of vodka, he'll be in full meltdown!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr ROFLMAO 34,201
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr weapon X 317,480
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr POPS 11,559
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Wed The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
More from around the web