Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251905 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1131957 May 5, 2014
Gnarly Jesus Bits wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahaha... on that note...
The weak minded part? You say yourself again...

The Democrats will save you!

Baawwaahhh!!!!

You've been saved!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1131958 May 5, 2014
Did you hear the one about conservatives calling a comedian “mean” for the jokes he told at Saturday night’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner (WHCD)? Or how about the one where conservative media outlets claim President Obama’s one-liners at the WHCD were “mean-spirited”?

To be honest, when I first heard the outrage from some on the right to comedian Joel McHale and President Obama’s jokes at the WHCD, I could only assume they were joking. Apparently to some on the right, mean has no place in comedy. Rather mean should only be used when demonizing gays, Muslims, women or minorities.

.....Let me be brutally candid: No one really likes getting mocked. So when the right hears Obama or McHale comically slamming their beloved Fox News, Rand Paul, or Cliven Bundy,, they get mad. They can’t just laugh it off. Instead, they channel their inner Donald Trump and get even angrier —if that’s even possible.

....I might have more sympathy for the conservatives upset by Obama and McHale’s “mean” jokes if I heard them denounce the truly hateful crap spewed in the past by people in their camp. Instead, we heard Rush Limbaugh’s despicable comments calling Sandra Fluke a “slut” and a “prostitute” defended by Rick Santorum because he views Limbaugh as an “entertainer.”

....Objectively speaking, none of Obama or McHale’s quips came even close to the hateful comments we have seen by the right’s “entertainers.” But to those on the right outraged, here’s my advice: Laugh a little more, you might actually find that you like it. And if you have lost the ability to laugh, then why don’t you simply change the channel.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1131959 May 5, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't care??? Dumb assertion, even for you.
The irony of the murder of the four Americans at Benghazi is that islamic terrorists did it to make a political statement and Republican morons like you are using the murder of these Americans for the same purpose.
I'm flattered you hate me so much you felt the need to take precious time (I guess you have plenty) to make the childish ID. I like it when I get people like you to do that, but hey, you are the one wasting your time, not me!

Zzzzzzz.....
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1131960 May 5, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Benghazi is of no interest to hilarious or the boy president nobama. Did hilarious not say in regard to the deaths of American's, who cares? She sure as hell did not and niether did the boy president. He promised to bring the killers to justice, to date he does not even know who they are and does not care.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
You might want to cut down on those beers before answering your own questions doofus...You say she said something and then you say she didn't...What a dope.First of all your comprehension skills are sadly lacking.Hillary's remarks were in response to the "FACT" that this was two years old and the Republicans were still rehashing the events again and again that took place.

Her comment was,,,, at this point who cares, what difference does it make now. it doesn't change a single thing, the lesson to be learned is how not to let it happen again.Most real Americans that are capable of understanding realize what she said and what she meant. The more you talk the dumber you get.
Obama's record of catching terrorist is far better than Bush's was and is. Only the most stupid would ever make the comment that our president doesn't care. I betting someone will pay the price as Obama has been far more effective against terror than was Bush.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1131961 May 5, 2014
<quoted text>
The irony of the murder of the four Americans at Benghazi is that islamic terrorists did it to make a political statement and Republican morons like you are using the murder of these Americans for the same purpose.
Just another sad testimony as to how easily they are to lead.The power of self thinking is not necessary with baggers.They have others do all of that foolishness for them.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1131963 May 5, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm flattered you hate me so much you felt the need to take precious time (I guess you have plenty) to make the childish ID. I like it when I get people like you to do that, but hey, you are the one wasting your time, not me!
Zzzzzzz.....
Loosely translated Nosewax means he is pissed that you came up with an amazing likeness of him, actually I think you do him better than in person.. He is the very biggest violator off what he is complaining to you about now, but I'm sure as with everyone else you are aware of that.. No one wastes as much time on here as that moron. I encourage you to keep it up congratulations.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#1131967 May 5, 2014
PACIFIC PLATE UNDER MAJOR STRESS — VOLCANIC EARTHQUAKES IN JAPAN, AND USA

http://dutchsinse.tatoott1009.com/5042014-pac...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1131968 May 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Loosely translated Nosewax means he is pissed that you came up with an amazing likeness of him, actually I think you do him better than in person.. He is the very biggest violator off what he is complaining to you about now, but I'm sure as with everyone else you are aware of that.. No one wastes as much time on here as that moron. I encourage you to keep it up congratulations.
Eman won't play with me any more so I had to find a new pet.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1131969 May 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I have always though of you as being half cracked.
I'm a Good Egg.

When I dress up, I'm an Easter Egg.

Lapeer, MI

#1131970 May 5, 2014
Patriot wrote:
PACIFIC PLATE UNDER MAJOR STRESS — VOLCANIC EARTHQUAKES IN JAPAN, AND USA
http://dutchsinse.tatoott1009.com/5042014-pac...
Time for the Magic Negro to take another Hawaiian Golf Vacation.

Lapeer, MI

#1131971 May 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another sad testimony as to how easily they are to lead.The power of self thinking is not necessary with baggers.They have others do all of that foolishness for them.
Wherever the butt goes, there goes Ghost's nose.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1131972 May 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican's are trying to distract everyone from the FACT that the attack on the consulate was due, more than anything else, on the Republican inistance on cutting Embassy funding. They will do and say anything to muddy the waters and hide the truth.
"Their killing shocked the nation, as it should have. Four innocent, God-fearing Americans from the Heartland, gunned down in cold blood by an armed militia. It's been a while now, but the questions still gnaw.

Who was ultimately responsible for the assault, and why have the perpetrators not been brought to justice?"... "Was there a large-scale cover-up?

Could the U.S. government, even the White House, bear some responsibility for the killings, or the apparent cover-up?

Why were there only rubber-stamp investigations, and not a real probe?

Will there ever be an official apology?".." .Jeffrey Glenn Miller, William Knox Schroeder, Sandra Lee Scheuer, and Allison Krause (it was Krause's sister Laurel who wrote the plea for answers, quoted above) were killed 44 years ago on this date -- May 4, 1970. They were gunned down when members of the Ohio National Guard abruptly opened fire on demonstrators protesting U.S. military action in Cambodia. After all these decades, we still don't know who ordered that the shots were fired, or why.(The four victims, all aged 19 or 20, were not even involved in the center of the protest but were struck in the massive volley nonetheless). The chilling effect that the shootings had on legitimate anti-war protests spark bigger questions that also remain unanswered." 4 Dead Americans http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/04/1296... via @dailykos

Lapeer, MI

#1131973 May 5, 2014
<quoted text>
The irony is that 4 Americans had to dies a horrific death at the hands of Allah-Heads to make the Little Boy In The Big Pants look Presidential in the Liberal media.

That was a high price to pay for a cheap bas turd.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1131974 May 5, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Baawwaaahh!!!!!
You sure are hilarious Stretch Pants. The State Department is in charge of security for their employees and the State Department reports to the president.
You must believe 911 was an inside job too, huh retard?
Did the Martians kill JFK?
Baawwaahhh!!!!!
Bull.

Lapeer, MI

#1131975 May 5, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Rush Limbaugh have children?
If you do, I'm sure they're in protective custody and in sexual abuse therapy.

Lapeer, MI

#1131976 May 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, little bagger didn't like the jokes at Bonehead's expense??
"Orange is the new black", with Repugnants attacking Bonehead more than Obama these days.
Obama got some great laughs.
You're just bitter, as usual. You hate his magic, scared little white boy.
Your post is the result of one hand clapping.

...because the other hand is holding the finger up your butt.

The Magic Negro is about as funny as death and as fresh as a month-old cadaver.

Lapeer, MI

#1131977 May 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the funniest and most ironic post I've ever seen.
You're the King of posting stupishit and you accuse others of it??
You're even crazier than you first appear.
Do you ever think about what you post?? Ever look in the mirror??
The only self-reflection you ever experience is when you are bent over looking into your privates.

Lapeer, MI

#1131978 May 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i did. i pointed out your ignorance on that subject with facts..
and then you came back with nya nya nya...
it amazes me what an ass you are willing to make of yourself...and that you are so stupid you cannot even see it happening!
entertain me some more/...dance, monkey, dance...
You point out facts like an astrologer points out horoscope readings, a Palm Reader points out Life Lines or a Medicine Man points out Snake Oil's benefits.

The last time you slept with a fact, it got pregnant, gave birth to a thousand lies and died in delivery.

Lapeer, MI

#1131979 May 5, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>And you are no part of a man at all...you and forks are boring the B-jesus out of me. Can't wait to see the big BENGHAZI hearings; can't help noticing that the reTHUGS are doing nothing else.
If you want others to find you interesting then be interested.
This means you are shitoutofluck, ladee..

You have the attention span of Bar Fly at a Mathematics Symposium for Teetotalers.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1131980 May 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They're losing a ton of credibility the longer they push.
I suspect it's a sign of desperation.
After all, you still have the traditional republicans butting heads with the t-p'ers.
The sad thing is, many people are too ignorant to understand what is happening. They believe the hype.

It is my hope that Democratic candidates will use the word "liars", "traitors", and "extortionist" during their campaigns when referring to Republicans. Say it often enough and loud enough perhaps people will start paying attention. After all, half the population has an IQ under 98.(A person with an IQ of 70 is considered to be a "moron". I think we have met a few on this thread.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 243,433
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Earthling-1 6,277
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 4 hr GoGoGrandMaHillary 1,653
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... 17 hr Fartman 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr tom wingo 29,828
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 30 KeS 201,820
More from around the web