Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1131278 May 4, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> Racist baggers, the lot of them...
Sonic is a racist are you giving him a pass?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1131279 May 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans can be criticized for not doing more to address health care reform. But it's not an easy undertaking. The Democrats rejected HillaryCare at one time which was similar to ObamaCare.
What we have now is a partisan tax law that gives too much power over our health care to the federal government, the IRS, politicians and bureaucrats with all the red tape.
If ever there was a time for both sides to sit down and compromise on a mutually doable health care reform, the time was in 2009. Both sides were prepared to come to the table with solutions that were long overdue and both sides could live with. The Democrats blew it.

You are a lying POS.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1131280 May 4, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you object to Source Watch? Why?
Lower the Mgs. on your Mirtazapine prescription. You're getting then usual, fathead.:-D
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1131281 May 4, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Pay him no never mind, Ghost. I'd rather see a too used incorrectly that listen to Roxslaw (carol or Ketch?) debate an issue about which I am surely, totally, completely right. Racist baggers, the lot of them...
Thanks Leo, so true.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1131282 May 4, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care who black people vote for, but I already know that black younger men are much more likely to vote Republican than their fathers and grandfathers, so you are losing your core membership when you add the fact that Republicans have already won white youth(the ideological engine of progressivism itself).
A white nationalist doesn't fit the simple-minded leftist definition of a racist because we actually have a very logical basis for our beliefs with little to no hate in our hearts, while scum like yourself hate white people and hide behind the banner of "progressivism".
People like myself are the end for your party and your agenda, and you know that very well.
The Progressive Dinosaurs will soon pull out their Race Cards and find that no one accepts them anymore. The they'll have to resort to riots or smear campaigns.
ptbw forever

Nashville, TN

#1131283 May 4, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic is a racist are you giving him a pass?
Of course he is. Democrats are driven by anti-white racism and they know they can't afford to lose that energy.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1131284 May 4, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job. You googled "too" and finally managed to use it correctly.
Stay in denial about your stupidity.
Actually you are way toooooooo stupid to know I was rubbing your nose in it..By the way you are starting to sound way to familiar. An idiot by any other name is still an idiot. ENVY much, Bagger loser.

Chambersburg, PA

#1131285 May 4, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, there was no military response as indicated, correct?

Oh, so you are playing that game?

You right whiners think Benghazi is some sort of game?

Support was sent from Tripoli.

Four Americans die and all you sad excuses for Americans lie & try to make political gain out of it.

You people are dumber than sh*t

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1131286 May 4, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Lower the Mgs. on your Mirtazapine prescription. You're getting then usual, fathead.:-D
LOL, so you got caught dissing a Left leaning site.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1131287 May 4, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
President Barack Obama taught everyone a little lesson about racist Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy during the 2014 White House Correspondents' Dinner.
Obama was touting the success of Olympic snowboarder Jamie Anderson, who was in attendance at the dinner, saying he hadn't "seen someone pull a 180 that fast until Rand Paul disinvited that Nevada rancher from this dinner."
"As a general rule, things don't end well if the sentence starts with,'Let me tell you something about the Negro,'" Obama said. "You don't really need to know the rest of it, just a tip for you."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/03/obam...
Obama is a smug, smirking, smarmy a-hole whose behavior is unsuited for a President.....

as for pulling a 180, the fastest 180 on record was Obama leaving the Situation Room when the shit hit the fan in Benghazi......

Lapeer, MI

#1131288 May 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Dude
Democrats can't remember events like Benghazi after two whole years!
LIKE WHOA MAN!
That was only Americans dying we might have been able to save, but like man, we had a campaign going on, far more important, DUDE!
Fckn' Far Out, Man!!

Chambersburg, PA

#1131289 May 4, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, you can't put the smoke back in the gun. It's not as if Obama hasn't been caught lying. Numerous times. Call it his leadership style. It's how he rolls. It's how you all roll.
I see you had nothing counter my post. Just as I suspect when you whiners lose an argument.

So explain why Benghazi was immune to outrage over the video that caused unrest in numerous other Muslim,

Only an idiot would not consider it as a possible reason.

The only people lying about Benghazi are you & your right whiners buddies.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1131290 May 4, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The [military] should have tried. I don't think there was a military response. The defense was mounted by the CIA contractors that were there at the annex.
The reinforcements sent by the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli that arrived on the scene in Benghazi PRIOR to the second attack of the night being launched was comprised of members of the military. The argument of the hindsighters is that more should have been sent.

Admiral (ret.) Mike Mullen, Former Joint Chiefs Chairman:

MULLEN: "It goes to our core, when people are in trouble, to do everything we possibly can to help them out. And there were many forces that moved that night, including a special operation force in Europe that ended up in a base in southern Europe, a large special operations force from the United States which moved under direction as soon as -- as soon as they were given orders. A group of Marines that essentially were sent in from Spain into Tripoli the next day. It literally became -- this is not something you can just wish to happen instantly. There's a lot of planning, preparation, as rapidly -- to do it as rapidly as one can do it."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1131291 May 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither has anything to do with ones intellect. Now Fox viewers are a direct indicator.
your poor grammar speaks volumes about your lack of education.......

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1131292 May 4, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go, Idiot (Kvetch or carol?): ""Everyone" is singular because the word indicates 'each' of the individuals in a group. Like "Everyone in my class likes me!" That's why "everyone" is singular (pun intended!).
But the word "They" does not indicate any individual person/thing in a group. It indicates ALL of them, so it is plural.
Hope that helps!" There might be other morons out there who are as ignornant as you, but I doubt it.
You are still tripping up that it was a compound sentence and they does not refer to "everyone". Your attempted rewrite should have caused a red flag that you had got the subject wrong.

Everyone made their own opinions. They disagree with you.

Purist may object to the gender neutral "their"-I say too bad. It is acceptable in England and coming more and more common here. This is a message board and not a college paper.

They references "all who made opinions". It would be idiotic to assume out of millions of Americans only one person made an opinion and that is why your rewrite did not work.

Location hidden

#1131293 May 4, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Things haven't changed in thirty years?
Not with Utilization Management. It is an important tool in keeping healthcare costs down by avoiding unnecessary procedures. It works and if one doesn't like their opinion, you can appeal. Just because an obese woman wants to have her insurance pay for her lapband surgery doesn't mean it's going to happen without her jumping through some hoops.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1131294 May 4, 2014
*reference

Location hidden

#1131295 May 4, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quoting an opinion article. Incognito used a news article.
Doesn't matter who I quote. You wouldn't like it. It's just what you do.

Location hidden

#1131296 May 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the same idiot that has said Bush took us to war by false pretense, hypocrite? If you didn't say it, many, many of your fellow Moonbats have for sure.
Regarding Benghazi, why did Obama & Hillary send out Susan Rice for two weeks saying it was "a video"? Why did the 2nd debate moderator Candy Crowley lie to defend Obama during the debate? Everyone knows what a serial liar Obama is. Are you so na´ve you don't think Obama was more worried about his image & campaign (Mission accomplished, Al Qaeda is decimated) than four patriots?
All you can do is attack a news organization that doesn't participate in your charade on the left. Now go make some comments about Bushie Boy, juvenile.
That fact that you insist on repeating the lie the "Obama & Hillary send out Susan Rice for two weeks saying it was "a video" despite all the evidence to the contrary just shows you are incapable of rational thought.

Lapeer, MI

#1131297 May 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo you are volunteering????
Yes, of course I'm volunteering to ask.

Are facts fun?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min ChristineM 229,860
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 31 min Junket 306,194
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 hr Earthling-1 1,473
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Becky 437
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 27,879
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Mary Downformore 201,188
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE