Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1130336 May 2, 2014
Rich crusty ole NBA owner who made inappropriate comments has to go...

----------meanwhile-------

the NFL allowed this cowboy to play even after pleading 'no contest to cocaine possession...

Michael Irvin...

'Former Dallas Cowboys player Michael Irvin was charged in 2010 with possessing drug paraphernalia. In 1996, he pleaded no contest to cocaine possession'

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-spor...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1130338 May 2, 2014

NFL HOF allows this guy to stay in....

LT
http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/member.aspx...

after this:

'Pro Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor was sentenced to six years probation in New York on Tuesday for his guilty plea to a sexual misconduct charge.'

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehu...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1130339 May 2, 2014
Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)

"Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) is viral respiratory illness first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012. It is caused by a coronavirus called MERS-CoV. Most people who have been confirmed to have MERS-CoV infection developed severe acute respiratory illness. They had fever, cough, and shortness of breath. About half of these people died.

So far, all the cases have been linked to six countries in or near the Arabian Peninsula. No cases have been identified in the U.S. This virus has spread from ill people to others through close contact. However, the virus has not shown to spread in a sustained way in communities. The situation is still evolving.

CDC is working with partners to better understand the risks of this virus, including the source, how it spreads, and how infections might be prevented. CDC has provided information for travelers and is working with health departments, hospitals, and other partners to prepare for possible cases in the United States."

http://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/MERS/
Sherwin W

New York, NY

#1130340 May 2, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
unedited video. it don't lie. just ask the right wing sites that keep using it.
If Nixon had been half black and a false God to a biased media, we'd have never heard of Watergate.
Sherwin W

New York, NY

#1130342 May 2, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing happened to bush. He was drunk though.
They say it takes Obama six beers before he can do Moochelle. Valerie only needs five.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1130343 May 2, 2014
First case of MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) confirmed in US. CDC will brief this afternoon.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1130344 May 2, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Jeb is the smart one according to mom.
But make no mistake Jeb get's pushed around by the same sorts of mutts that help his halfwit bro become the worst POTUS in memory. That would be "the neocons" and the "religious right."
Jeb would however, be useful in tidying up the nations pressing immigration problems__not useful to the (R) hardliners of FAUX News__but useful to the actual immigrants.
Jeb is a devious mofo__he said so himself.
Agreed. If I had to pick a Republican I'd probably go with Huntsman. He is the least "clownish" of the bunch. I liked Jindal for awhile but he's has lost credibility recently pandering to far right lunatics.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1130345 May 2, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
the NBA allows this man to commentate on television...
Charles Barkley...
"...Former NBA player Charles Barkley was charged in 1997 with aggravated battery and resisting arrest without violence after throwing a man through a glass window after a scuffle at an Orlando bar."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/os-spor...
That was a beautiful thing Charles did that night.

A porky, drunk, Hispanic fk was throwing ice cubes at Charles and his guests at a Church Street complex bar and after asking management to toss the guy a couple of times Sir Charles took matters into his own hands.

He grabbed that mutt and threw him through a fabulous, etched,plate glass window right out on to the sidewalk__shades of Marshall Dillon.

Since: May 11

Lake George, NY

#1130346 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
The household survey is insane
Opinion: Don’t believe the drop in the unemployment rate to 6.3%
"The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday that the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 6.3% in April, the lowest level since the collapse of Lehman Bros. in September 2008, and the largest one-month drop in the jobless rate in three years.
Don’t believe it. The data come from a survey of about 60,000 households. In normal times, it’s pretty volatile. In April, it was absolutely bonkers. Many of the statistics in the survey are extreme outliers, producing values far outside the normal ranges.
It’s simply not believable that the labor market contracted so violently according to one survey, while at the same time a separate survey of business establishments showed strong payroll growth of 288,000.
Consider this: The jobless rate fell because 733,000 fewer people were considered unemployed. That’s the largest one-month decline since 1949, when unemployment fell by 920,000 when two large national strikes concluded.
Nothing like that happened in April.
The number of people in the labor force plunged by 806,000, the largest since last October when the federal government shutdown pushed a lot of people out. Nothing like that happened in April.
The big reason for the decline in the labor force was a sharp drop of 417,000 in the number of people who have been previously employed and who started a job or started looking for a job in April. "
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-househol...
Its done the same way it has aways been done.

Quit your f*cking whining.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1130347 May 2, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bought some Three Floyd's beer for the weekend. Ever have it?
Not yet but if I see it I'll try it. Publix has a build your own six pack display where one can choose better/craft beers by the bottle. Most are too hi powered for a volume guy like myself.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1130348 May 2, 2014

NBA allowed this guy to play in the league for several more years...

Allen Iverson...

'BASKETBALL; Iverson Faces Felony Charges In Trespassing and Gun Case '

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/12/sports/bask...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1130349 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment was a deflection-fool. Off topic and silly.
Now attempt to comment on the article
Sen. Claire McCaskill believes Secretary of State John Kerry has some explaining to do
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/sen-cl...
lol! Reich wing whiners.

Always demanding people do things YOUR way!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1130350 May 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the 313.9 million people in the Us currently make up
"Fully one-third"
of the people in this statement you responded to...
Interesting, isn't it?

Since: May 11

Lake George, NY

#1130351 May 2, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
What is "bad shit"? You educated idiot. We are only along for the ride. Period!(Doesn't that lend a certain finality to the statement?) You presumptuous morons would be better served trying to manipulate something a little more tangible. Like the roving gangs of barbarians in our big DEMOCRAT cities. Or the pathological liar we have in the White House. It's almost like you want a sub-class of murderous thugs representing the dark side of humanity. You never condemn them or offer solutions to their ever growing reign of terror. You think it's cool. You gyrate along with them when they sing about it.
"...sacrifice your children's future..." That's priceless. WHAT future? Obama and his lying gang of murderous thieves have already picked the pockets of future generations. They'll be so buried in crippling taxes they won't have time to worry about some mysterious melting glacier at the top of the world. They'll have to rely on federal rules of "good behavior", just to get a brief day in the sun.
More droughts causing higher food prices. Our corn belt less productive, coastal flooding etc.

That bad sh*t with which you want to saddle future generations.

This is how f*cking stupid you & your ilk are.

My God, you can't help cut emissions to help your grandchildren. What kind of assh*le are you.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1130352 May 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The true unemployment picture is hidden by essentially splitting jobless Americans up and putting them inside one of three different "boxes": the official unemployment box, the full unemployment box, and the most obscure box, the workforce participation rate box.

A detailed look at the government's own data base shows that about 9 million people without jobs have been removed from the labor force simply by the government defining them as not being in the labor force anymore. Indeed - effectively all of the decreases in unemployment rate percentages since 2009 have come not from new jobs, but through reducing the workforce participation rate so that millions of jobless people are removed from the labor force by definition.

http://danielamerman.com/articles/2012/WorkC....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1130353 May 2, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not yet but if I see it I'll try it. Publix has a build your own six pack display where one can choose better/craft beers by the bottle. Most are too hi powered for a volume guy like myself.
Realslime is a lite beer sissie who can't handle real beer.....
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1130354 May 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Might want to quit your lies.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1130355 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and cling to your one poll. Too bad most voters will not be and the fall looks bad for the Dems.
Do you pray to polls son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1130356 May 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Investigative correspondent, Sharyl Attkisson, resigned from CBS News ahead of contract after having been with CBS News for two decades. Attkissnon had grown frustrated with what she saw as the network’s liberal bias and lack of dedication to investigative reporting.
She was struggling to get her reporting on air.
She is currently working on a book tentatively titled “Stonewalled: One Reporter’s Fight for Truth in Obama’s Washington” that addresses the challenges of reporting critically on the administration.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/03/s...
God bless brave journalists who still know their job description.
Who is Sharyl Attkisson?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1130358 May 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
That's mi-i-i-i-i-i-ty close there, Hoss!
(Don't know what made me want to say that.)
Let's wait until, say, August or September and look at the polls then.
Why? Rolo's just shy of proclaiming victory today son.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min thetruth 237,660
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 309,574
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr the truth is the ... 5,198
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr tom wingo 29,511
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu ocean 201,862
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 14 tom wingo 73
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Apr 13 Da King 777
More from around the web