Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396411 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131094 May 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Like who man, Dude!
Everyone knows USA Today is so biased and that the N.Y. Slimes is fair.
Us smert Democwats no day for sure, dude!
Now run along and try on some stretch pants, idiot.
Having an idiot like you pretending to speak for everyone is indicative of just how clueless you really are, You are a lonely old wrinkled up nobody and it shows big time.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131095 May 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You General Assembly is infested with Democrats. You have no hope, unless you move to Texas.
Texas is turning more blue as we speak. As your kind are dying out, but then again from the neck up and the waist down you have been dead for 20 years all that remains is an empty head penis deprived big ugly ball filled with obnoxious gas and hatred.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1131096 May 4, 2014
Still maintain greed is the problem within the health care system. Despite technological advances, supply and demand alone should keep costs much lower than they are now.

Of course, common sense steps to make insurance more affordable - tort reform and competition nationwide - would have at least helped to lower costs. Physicians wouldn't be passing on to the patient their very costly malpractice insurance and competition keeps prices down.

Seems the medical profession is the only one staying under the radar when it comes to the cost of health care.

It shouldn't cost so much to receive medical care. Even in this day and age. Especially in this day and age.
Red Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1131097 May 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Having an idiot like you pretending to speak for everyone is indicative of just how clueless you really are, You are a lonely old wrinkled up nobody and it shows big time.
Bumpass 1947 jalopy Gay Ghost not allowed in our parking lot say what? LOL
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131098 May 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
fkn idiot sock dem say what?
SO you are waiting on further instructions from dem?????You listen and you obey numbnuts.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131099 May 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Still maintain greed is the problem within the health care system. Despite technological advances, supply and demand alone should keep costs much lower than they are now.
Of course, common sense steps to make insurance more affordable - tort reform and competition nationwide - would have at least helped to lower costs. Physicians wouldn't be passing on to the patient their very costly malpractice insurance and competition keeps prices down.
Seems the medical profession is the only one staying under the radar when it comes to the cost of health care.
It shouldn't cost so much to receive medical care. Even in this day and age. Especially in this day and age.
Pretty much what Obama is saying.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1131100 May 4, 2014
Red Lobster wrote:
<quoted text> Bumpass 1947 jalopy Gay Ghost not allowed in our parking lot say what? LOL
Waxman, poster boy for Ignorance is bliss.

Orlando, FL

#1131101 May 4, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan killed 230 marines. You love Reagan. Go fk yourself.
Not because of negligence or incompetence. Big difference. Neither did Reagan lie about an attack killing Americans for a political advantage to win an election. Again, big difference.

Think it's the "big difference" some of you have a problem grasping.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1131102 May 4, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You have no idea what you are talking about.
Oh, I know alright. Thirty years ago I fought with the Utilization Management people over an issue regarding my son. I suggest your educate yourself.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1131103 May 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP was against coverage for pre-existing conditions.
Once again, Carol is lying. It's what she does, constantly.
Then she runs from her lies, telling people there's a train a'coming and other stupid crap.
Anything to avoid talking about her proven lies.
So whe waits a few days and repeats the lies.
It's the cigarettes and diabetes related dementia she's dealing with.
Carol is obviously uneducated.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1131104 May 4, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You have no idea what you are talking about.
lol! Good thing you've limited yourself to your opinion son...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1131105 May 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not because of negligence or incompetence. Big difference. Neither did Reagan lie about an attack killing Americans for a political advantage to win an election. Again, big difference.
what negligence or incompetence? how did the video lie help him get elected? in fact, it hurt him...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1131106 May 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're forcing me to prove my point - you aren't doing your homework and keeping up with current events without being told what to think.
GOP leaders push Obama on pre-existing conditions plan
Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/286461-g...
Republicans wanted consumers to be more aware of health care costs by paying taxes on 35% of their premiums. If above average, paying taxes on more. If below average, paying taxes on less. Employees would, therefore, go to their bosses and ask for cheaper plans.
On preexisting conditions, if you lost your job and immediately bought insurance on your own, you'd be protected. If you let your coverage lapse, you'd have to pay more because of your preexisting condition.
Sounds fair to me. Just don't let your coverage lapse. Like with anything else.
"On preexisting conditions, if you lost your job and immediately bought insurance on your own, you'd be protected. If you let your coverage lapse, you'd have to pay more because of your preexisting condition." That is EXACTLY what existed before the ACA. The Republicans just wanted the status quo!! Ever hear of COBRA? I beginning to doubt that you EVER held a job.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1131107 May 4, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm live now dickhead. What do you have to say?
You appear a bit too grumpy for a Sunday. Our VEEP Joe Biden is So cute and funny (so is Julia)!:-D Watch Julia Louis-Dreyfus And Biden In Epic Correspondents' Dinner Video @TPM http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/biden-l...

Orlando, FL

#1131108 May 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much what Obama is saying.
Haven't heard him mention lowering costs even once in the past six years.

Making it even more unaffordable for many so it will be cost-free for others isn't lowering costs.

And don't forget ObamaCare is a tax law. Taxpayers pay more to the government.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1131109 May 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Like who man, Dude!
Everyone knows USA Today is so biased and that the N.Y. Slimes is fair.
Us smert Democwats no day for sure, dude!
Now run along and try on some stretch pants, idiot.
Typical rethug. Can't rebute the truth so you attack the poster. Pathetic loser.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1131110 May 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan lied about being 'in the loop ' on Iran/Contra for a ' big political advantage ' in avoiding being impeached.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1131111 May 4, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
So if Hillary attributed the death of the four Americans to a terrorist attack instead of the result of a response to a video then Americans would be safer?? Next time you tune into FOX take better notes.
it DOES make a difference...

Americans deserve the truth so that they can male their own judgments......

time for Hillary and Obama to come clean.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1131112 May 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're forcing me to prove my point - you aren't doing your homework and keeping up with current events without being told what to think.
GOP leaders push Obama on pre-existing conditions plan
Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/286461-g...
Republicans wanted consumers to be more aware of health care costs by paying taxes on 35% of their premiums. If above average, paying taxes on more. If below average, paying taxes on less. Employees would, therefore, go to their bosses and ask for cheaper plans.
On preexisting conditions, if you lost your job and immediately bought insurance on your own, you'd be protected. If you let your coverage lapse, you'd have to pay more because of your preexisting condition.
Sounds fair to me. Just don't let your coverage lapse. Like with anything else.
"You're forcing me to prove my point - you aren't doing your homework and keeping up with current events without being told what to think......"

You know how stupid you sound son? No, I'm sure you don't.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1131113 May 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help, your delusional, irrational and twisted perception serves only to remind normal people of just how out of touch and clueless you baggers really are. Do rational people in the very same breath talk about having no hate in their heart while calling another a scumbag? Only in bagger world. Too funny.
In the baggar world it is, "Do as we say, not as we do."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 38 min Brian_G 311,361
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr IB DaMann 9,888
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr superwilly 255,551
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Chosen Traveler 32,291
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 27 Barbi A 201,865
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web