Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406198 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

backporchtruth

Palm Coast, FL

#1131122 May 4, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Reagan lied about being 'in the loop ' on Iran/Contra for a ' big political advantage ' in avoiding being impeached.
Reagan lied?... LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1131123 May 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You General Assembly is infested with Democrats. You have no hope, unless you move to Texas.
Governor Moonbeam is actually a voice of sanity in Sacramento, vetoing many of the loony bills passed by the runaway DemoKKKrat legislature.....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1131124 May 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
insurance rates should be based on risk....
To compare health insurance to car or house insurance is insane.
backporchtruth

Palm Coast, FL

#1131125 May 4, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
After so many of her lies
she suffers the penalty of all liars.
No one believes her.
-Angela
Hillary Clinton...LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1131126 May 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know alright. Thirty years ago I fought with the Utilization Management people over an issue regarding my son. I suggest your educate yourself.
your fault for having a crummy HMO to save a few bucks....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1131127 May 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
it DOES make a difference...
Americans deserve the truth so that they can male their own judgments......
time for Hillary and Obama to come clean.....
ummmm...they did. where have you been all this time? obvously it didn't really matter as you didn't even notice.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1131128 May 4, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not because of negligence or incompetence. Big difference. Neither did Reagan lie about an attack killing Americans for a political advantage to win an election. Again, big difference.
Think it's the "big difference" some of you have a problem grasping.
As far as the 241 Marines killed in Beirut, Your idol didn't allow us to take our armour ashore, it stayed on ship. Nor would the White House allow us to carry loaded rifles.

as for lying, that POS President sold arms and munitions to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Hezbollah would take a hostage, The White House would sell arms and munitions to Iran, which was equipped with US Weapons (from the Shah days) and Hezbollah would release their hostage. Like a shampoo bottle. Lather, rinse repeat. The next week another hostage would be taken. Not all lived, Marine Col.Higgins, and William Francis Buckley were both killed. Let's not forget TWA Flight 847 & Navy Diver Robert Dean Stethem.

Reagan should have been impeached for high crimes and treason against the United States. He sold arms and munitions to terrorists and a terrorist supporting country Iran.

He also sold Weapons of Mass Destruction to Saddam Hussein..
ptbw forever

United States

#1131129 May 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical rethug. Can't rebute the truth so you attack the poster. Pathetic loser.
Sorry dumbass, but Alinsky was not a Republican.

Typical member of the jackass party. Use a cowardly political tactic for centuries and then attempt to do away with that same tactic when you think the other side is using it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1131130 May 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
why???...

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1131131 May 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Governor Moonbeam is actually a voice of sanity in Sacramento, vetoing many of the loony bills passed by the runaway DemoKKKrat legislature.....
and yet, when was the last time a plant blew up, taking atown with it in California.

April 17, 2013: Little is left to the West Fertilizer plant as seen in an aerial view in West, Texas. A massive explosion at the plant killed at least 11 people and injured more than 150. Officials are still working to confirm fatalities.

March 23, 2005: Explosion rocks a BP oil refinery in Texas City; at least 14 feared dead and more than 100 employees and residents are injured.

Sept. 2, 2004: Two employees killed at BP oil refinery in Texas City when burned by superheated water

March 29, 2000: Explosion and fire at Phillips Petroleum Co. chemical plant in Pasadena leaves one dead, 71 injured.

People die when Republicans are put in charge

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1131132 May 4, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
After so many of her lies
she suffers the penalty of all liars.
No one believes her.
-Angela
"
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, look at the post you responded to. You rewrote what was stated
"Everyone made their own opinions about Obama's remarks and they didn't like it. "
That wasn't very bright--even for YOU.

God, tallk about dumb...I was alluding to the fact that everyone is a singular pronoun and needs a singular antecedent--not THEY. Just cool it...you ARE the very definition of dumb."

I see that Roxsalt took five stabs at proving me wrong about this one: THEY is not gender neutral in this case, it' plural. "Nuff said. I have come to the conclusion that this either Carol of Ketch or both. Clueless, with the ability to remain silent, but not the ability. Sad...

ptbw forever

United States

#1131133 May 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help, your delusional, irrational and twisted perception serves only to remind normal people of just how out of touch and clueless you baggers really are. Do rational people in the very same breath talk about having no hate in their heart while calling another a scumbag? Only in bagger world. Too funny.
Unfortunately for you I am far more "normal" than you or your peers are.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1131134 May 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Dude
Democrats can't remember events like Benghazi after two whole years!
LIKE WHOA MAN!
That was only Americans dying we might have been able to save, but like man, we had a campaign going on, far more important, DUDE!
Really, so we could have saved Ambassador Stevens. Like how Dude. C'mon oh great military tactician, what would you have done?

What forces would you have deployed to rescue the Ambassador?

Be specific, name the units and their strengths.

St. Croix valley

#1131135 May 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
insurance rates should be based on risk....
so people with pre-existing conditions are just shit out of luck? a kid born with a lifelong medical condition will just have to suffer and die if their parents aren't millionaires?

we are a better society than that.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1131137 May 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
it DOES make a difference...
Americans deserve the truth so that they can male their own judgments......
time for Hillary and Obama to come clean.....
Hillary?? WTF?
Republicans panties are in a bunch because Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications, Ben Rhodes, advised Ambassador Susan Rice to "..... underscore that these protests are rooted in an internet video and not a broader failure of policy....". Republicans contend this was to protect the White House from political damage.

So an advisor for strategic communications put spin on communications, that's his job. Deal with it.

St. Croix valley

#1131138 May 4, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet, when was the last time a plant blew up, taking atown with it in California.
April 17, 2013: Little is left to the West Fertilizer plant as seen in an aerial view in West, Texas. A massive explosion at the plant killed at least 11 people and injured more than 150. Officials are still working to confirm fatalities.
March 23, 2005: Explosion rocks a BP oil refinery in Texas City; at least 14 feared dead and more than 100 employees and residents are injured.
Sept. 2, 2004: Two employees killed at BP oil refinery in Texas City when burned by superheated water
March 29, 2000: Explosion and fire at Phillips Petroleum Co. chemical plant in Pasadena leaves one dead, 71 injured.
People die when Republicans are put in charge
so you want people in other states to die for the oil and gas you use?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1131139 May 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are talking to Nobraina. Insanity comes with the package. LOL

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1131140 May 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I know alright. Thirty years ago I fought with the Utilization Management people over an issue regarding my son. I suggest your educate yourself.
I'm curious, did you win the argument with the UM? I believe the controversy is over the IPAB is going to be a government agency.

St. Croix valley

#1131141 May 4, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, so we could have saved Ambassador Stevens. Like how Dude. C'mon oh great military tactician, what would you have done?
What forces would you have deployed to rescue the Ambassador?
Be specific, name the units and their strengths.
nosehair has been told countless times that Stevens was dead even before the CIA operatives from just across town got there...

but he still lies about it anyway.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1131142 May 4, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, look at the post you responded to. You rewrote what was stated
"Everyone made their own opinions about Obama's remarks and they didn't like it. "
That wasn't very bright--even for YOU.
God, tallk about dumb...I was alluding to the fact that everyone is a singular pronoun and needs a singular antecedent--not THEY. Just cool it...you ARE the very definition of dumb."
I see that Roxsalt took five stabs at proving me wrong about this one: THEY is not gender neutral in this case, it' plural. "Nuff said. I have come to the conclusion that this either Carol of Ketch or both. Clueless, with the ability to remain silent, but not the ability. Sad...
Make that RIGHT to remain silent...can't stand the word, I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Richardfs 256,126
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,308
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jul 27 IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web