Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1129279 Apr 30, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your head.
Palestine does not exist as a country....that is a fact....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1129280 Apr 30, 2014
harmonious wrote:
This is what liberalism has wrought:
Prosecutors could call 3,800 witnesses in Aurora theater ...
www.roonte.com/.../prosecutors-could-call-380... ;
Prosecutors in the Aurora movie theater murder case could call as many as 3800 witnesses at trial, according to a new court filing made public Tuesday....... Prosecutors say Holmes trial shouldn't be moved The San Diego Union-Tribu
Clearly, indisputably guilty, millions will be spent on defense, paid for by taxpayers and most libs have already forgotten him.
My stars. How are they justifying the need for so many witnesses?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1129281 Apr 30, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your head out of the hate talk radio toilet. There was no "fear" involved. The bills were worthless partisan garbage.
If the Republicans take the Senate in the next election, they will be free to pass anything they want...they can defund the ACA, weaken the Environmental Protection Agency, kill the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, ban abortions, etc. My oh my, Obama will certainly be busy using his veto power. Republicans need to open their eyes and realize they are in a no win situation so they might as well stop their obstructionist grandstanding and start compromising.
"uselesssinceforever000 "
If the bills were "worthless partisan garbage" why did hairless reed not have a vote in the senate? The senators were to busy to do what they were elected to do?
"Hate talk radio"? The radio in my car is tuned to an oldies music station. The other stations I listen to? One that airs Zag basketball. One that carries the Mariners baseball games. One that carries WSU sports. The one that airs Mariners baseball is also a sports talk station.
I do have a couple of questions;
- When is the liberal left going to quit "grandstanding" and compromise and quit obstructing? He, hairless, was afraid the "garbage" would be passed?
- Are you afraid of the results if the senate got off their dead fannies and voted?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
DEMidiots

Palm Coast, FL

#1129282 Apr 30, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner, stick with the one word you know best.
Hypocrite.
"Hypocrite"? Did you say, "Hypocrite"?... LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1129283 Apr 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben Rhodes, Obama's deputy national security adviser for strategic communications and Foreign policy speechwriter since 2007 was directly responsible for Susan Rice starting the "Internet video" lie about Benghazi - rather than a "failure in policy".
The Obama administration can no longer deny, redact, sweep under the rug or stonewall a blatant cover up any longer. The cat is finally out of the bag.
The amazing thing was Carney claiming it was just general -talking about turmoil in the mid-EAst

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1129285 Apr 30, 2014
Will try it again.

Man in red hat should have his own show.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/30/watters%...

If it doesn't work this time, try this one.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/30/watters%...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1129286 Apr 30, 2014
Media Matters is now mad at ABC

ABC's Jonathan Karl must be held accountable for distorting facts on WH memo related to Benghazi. He just won't stop: http://mm4a.org/1kqmNgB

Orlando, FL

#1129288 Apr 30, 2014
Starting to think Obama's watchdogs are watching me. Computer works fine until I come on here. Glitches start happening all over the place.

Orlando, FL

#1129289 Apr 30, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The amazing thing was Carney claiming it was just general -talking about turmoil in the mid-EAst
Turns out, he was in on it.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1129290 Apr 30, 2014
2000 reasons to support pipelines...

'Danny Hendricks, another Tulsa 798er also remembers his days working for Alyeska and how upwards of 2,000 welders were contracted through the Tulsa based Pipeliners Local Union 798 to participate in what was easily the greatest challenging adventure they would ever face.'

http://www.gtrnews.com/greater-tulsa-reporter...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1129291 Apr 30, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time you saw a classroom they still had ink wells, old man.
Lol
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1129292 Apr 30, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Starting to think Obama's watchdogs are watching me. Computer works fine until I come on here. Glitches start happening all over the place.
Lol

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1129293 Apr 30, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
""anti-Sematic" "
The idiot can't even spell the slur she throws at others.
I can call you an A-Hole and you will still recognize your name.

See how that works?

Lapeer, MI

#1129294 Apr 30, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Where has your head been? Latest polls show President Obama's approval rating going up because of the successful handling of the early problems with Obamacare's enrollment to meet and surpass its target goals (over 7 million and counting signed up), good handling of foreign policy crises (leaving Afghanistan , Syria giving up its chemical weapons of mass destruction, removing Quadhafi from power , and his self-restraint and moderate , limited use of force( cash/assets freeze on key Russian billionaire oligarchy ;Putin and his friends) in Ukraine to avoid another Asian land war there.
Click your heels three times and keep repeating "There's no place like home" and you'll be back in Ann Dunham's Red Light district before you can say "STD".

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1129295 Apr 30, 2014
2000 more reasons to support pipelines

"1972-1977 - Alaska
More than 2,000 Caterpillar machines help construct the Trans-Alaskan Pipeline.
The Trans-Alaskan Pipeline was one of the most difficult and costly construction projects ever attempted. Running 800 miles from Prudhoe Bay to Valdez across three mountain ranges and 120 rivers and streams, the pipeline was built to withstand earthquakes, wind and extreme cold with a minimal impact on the local environment and wildlife populations. Two Caterpillar dealers - N.C. Machinery Co. and Fabick CAT - formed a joint venture to handle sales and service of Caterpillar machines on the mammoth construction project. As of 2006, the pipeline had transported more than 15 billion barrels of oil.'

http://www.caterpillar.com/en/company/history...

Orlando, FL

#1129296 Apr 30, 2014
Emeem wrote:
Its been two hours and Galt still refuses to name someone who would make a good president. Right wing morons are only good at being anti so they just whine whine whine.
Anyone who gets it would make a good president.

Latest news is China is poised to take over economic power sooner than expected this year. Under Obama's watch.

And isn't it the liberal tradition to blame the man in the White House for everything? Seems the pattern for Republican presidents.

Orlando, FL

#1129297 Apr 30, 2014
All Boehner has to do is orchestrate a special investigator so Congress will have subpoena power and the Benghazi subversion of democracy will be exposed once and for all.

Especially now with the Ben Rhodes email bomb.

The liberal media will cry alligator tears but this story will be bigger than their love affair with this president.

Lapeer, MI

#1129298 Apr 30, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is not clueless about Black History but the lame progressive attempts to block conversations about the issue claiming "but, but, but Black History" does nothing to advance it.
We have a bunch of fruit loops here who are trapped into thinking moving past Sterling is somehow breaking the rules. That horse was beat. He is gone. But, race issues still continue.
The bottom line is black on white racism is as wrong as white on black and the fact that you attempt to minimize the first makes you the racist. Racism comes in all colors.
I'm waiting for the Clippers to come onto the court tomorrow wearing Trayvon Hoodies in support of Magic Negro's son.

Watched TV News tonite. Three hooded Trayvons were caught on a Party Store surveillance video watching an elderly man - 80 years old - cash a winning lotto ticket. Another camera caught them following him out the door - they were laughing. Another outdoor video showed them trailing him. 2 blocks away, they shot him and took his money.

"Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black men"

---- Magic Negro

I'm not searching my heart, azzhole, but my ammo box.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1129299 Apr 30, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Degrees from three different universities. How about you?
Well.... here you are and there you go.

Lapeer, MI

#1129300 Apr 30, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And why is that interesting??
RoxLo meant "interesting" to normal people and not to ham-faced quadrupeds like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 58 min Pearl Jam 307,128
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 28,515
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Richardfs 233,230
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 3 hr Christian Atheism 694
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 7 hr IBdaMann 2,745
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Sat yinefsfgd 3
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web