Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1783462 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1130536 May 2, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever stepped into a Hot Air Balloon Gondola talking this sh it, you'd be stratospheric within seconds.
And experience would be your teacher, but you seem to have retained most of that hot air.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1130537 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So stupid Tommy Vietor thinks four people dying was irrelevant because "-"Dude..That was 2 yrs ago"
He is still pounding the video drum beat, too
Hypocrisy runs amuck in psycho bagger world.

“Support Safe School Bill”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1130538 May 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, "Dude, that was two years ago" is from your side-a former National Security Council spokesman.

Progressives go out of their way to embarrass themselves and then try to make it someone else's fault.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1130539 May 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrisy like like the ¨sports-minded progressives who have found mercy in their hearts for dog killers, wife beaters, child deserters, lethal DUI drivers, steroid abusers, cocaine addicts, serial baby daddies, and abortion enablers have not spared a drop of it for a cuckolded old sugar daddy whose comments on race had been so teased out of him that they are impossible to quote. Hell, even a psycho throat-slasher like O.J. Simpson has retained a larger public cheering section than Sterling.¨

You're an idiot.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1130540 May 2, 2014
Fckng Hypocrites

¨Leon Jenkins, the Los Angeles branch NAACP president, observed that Sterling’s organization “brought in numerous minorities and inner city kids to games” and also “contributed to a lot of minority charities, including the NAACP.” Sterling’s largesse netted him an NAACP Lifetime Achievement award in 2009 and another one -- almost -- in 2014.

Jenkins, a former judge,[was] disbarred both in Michigan and California.

The Michigan State Bar Review found that Jenkins 'systematically and routinely sold his office and his public trust ... committed wholesale violations of the most elementary canons of judicial conduct, and brought grave dishonor upon this state’s judiciary.' This should not surprise. A cult without a moral center inevitably attracts charlatans.¨

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1130541 May 2, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit invoking God. It's shameful and hypocritical. Particularly from a liberal.
You have no problem whatsoever with higher food prices caused by onerous regulations, higher fuel prices and higher taxes. To top it all off, you invite millions of illegal parasites to take jobs from the few Americans left, who still want to work. These are real-time obstacles. AGW (sic) is a hypothetical liberal scare tactic. The dangers of which have yet to be proven, yet to be seen.
My grandchildren are fine. Their grandchildren will be fine - environmentally. But the Obama Effect will oppress them financially, till the day they die. Which, thanks to O-care, will undoubtedly be sooner rather than later.
Energy costs will drive food pricets into a national crisis. Magic Negro has long wanted to drive energy prices, electricity in particular, through the stratosphere and has said so many times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Of course, he'll never have to worry about food prices because he can pick up a Muslim Dog Meal at the local Animal Shelter any time.

Lapeer, MI

#1130542 May 2, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop it .
(but of she runs for prezidink-I am NOT, repeat NOT gonna feel ANY empathy for her!)
If another Fast n Furious or Benghazi were to happen on her watch, she could always claim she was bottle feeding her grand kid when it happened.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1130543 May 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, "Dude, that was two years ago" is from your side-a former National Security Council spokesman.
Progressives go out of their way to embarrass themselves and then try to make it someone else's fault.
Proven practically daily by Jay ¨Pinocchio¨ Carney.

Bet it seems like two days ago to the families of the four ¨bumps in the road.¨
ptbw forever

United States

#1130544 May 2, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there are people out there who won't see a doctor even when it is free but to say "most" people are of that mindset is just wrong. Whether republicans like it or not, the ACA is helping thousands of people who desperately needed and asked for help.
I doubt anyone cares what republicans have to say on the matter. It is very evident that you and yours worried that the success of the ACA will cause a grateful public to provide Democrats with an enduring majority for many years. Republicans will say anything to keep that from happening. One lie after another... "government takeover of health care"; "rationing"; "the doctor-patient relationship"; "death panels". No one is listening.
What you call "lies" from Republicans are actually fully established facts covered up by pathetic left wing strawmen.

Republicans literally know more about the so called "affordable" care act than its supporters. Because of CNN and MSNBC Democrats will never understand what the hell a "death panel" actually would be if they saw one.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1130545 May 2, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrisy like like the ¨sports-minded progressives who have found mercy in their hearts for dog killers, wife beaters, child deserters, lethal DUI drivers, steroid abusers, cocaine addicts, serial baby daddies, and abortion enablers have not spared a drop of it for a cuckolded old sugar daddy whose comments on race had been so teased out of him that they are impossible to quote. Hell, even a psycho throat-slasher like O.J. Simpson has retained a larger public cheering section than Sterling.¨
You're an idiot.
And you would be living proof of just how far a racist will go to justify their own kind. So the mans real self was revealed and you are pissed, you reveal your real self daily. BUBBA...you sir are the clown. But we already knew that.

Lapeer, MI

#1130546 May 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Obama, the deer in headlights:
"Dozens die as Ukraine unrest spreads"
The Community Organizer is bewildered...
Magic Negro needs to load up those social networks with more nasty poo-poo Putin tweets, dontcha think?

Gotta keep that pooresher on!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA......
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1130547 May 2, 2014
BAIER: Did you also change attacks to demonstrations in the talking points?

VIETOR: Maybe. I don't really remember.

BAIER: You don't remember?

VIETOR: Dude, this was two years ago. We're still talking about the most mundane thing.

BAIER: Dude, it's what everybody is talking about.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1130548 May 2, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven practically daily by Jay ¨Pinocchio¨ Carney.
Bet it seems like two days ago to the families of the four ¨bumps in the road.¨
And just how many hearings have we had, and how many is enough..Not one shred of evidence has ever been found that would warrant an investigation...A witch hunt by people that play with human lives for political gain...That be you.Far worse has happened on Republican watch and not a peep...Can you say HYPOCRITES and LOWLIFES.

Lapeer, MI

#1130549 May 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Susan Rice! Obama's liar front person.
Dude!
Obama & Democrats!
Dude!
Have you ever watched and listened to Susan Rice doing an interview? She's always reminded me of a teen starlet fresh out of urban HS fcking for food and learning the ropes..
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1130550 May 2, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
BAIER: Did you also change attacks to demonstrations in the talking points?
VIETOR: Maybe. I don't really remember.
BAIER: You don't remember?
VIETOR: Dude, this was two years ago. We're still talking about the most mundane thing.
BAIER: Dude, it's what everybody is talking about.
I hope all you baggers have a self induced stroke. Programmed fools the lot of you.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1130551 May 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would be living proof of just how far a racist will go to justify their own kind. So the mans real self was revealed and you are pissed, you reveal your real self daily. BUBBA...you sir are the clown. But we already knew that.
I'm justifying nothing, you moron.

Sterling made racist comments and should face consequences.

You can't face the fact your ilk ignores abhorrent, bigoted, intolerant and racist behavior when it's one of your own.

Lapeer, MI

#1130552 May 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Where was the boy Community Organizing NAZI Obama when Americans were dying?
We now know he was not where he should have been.
He was takin' a dump and got lost in the pleasure of that high-powered WH bidet.

Dude!

Lapeer, MI

#1130553 May 2, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
American Bodies dragged though the streets of Benghazi.
Obama ignores that and is campaigning.
Obama:
We will get to the bottom of this.
Two years later, the Nixon style cover up continues.
Democrats.
"We will get to the bottom of this"

Magic Negro ALWAYS aims for the bottom.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1130554 May 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And just how many hearings have we had, and how many is enough..Not one shred of evidence has ever been found that would warrant an investigation...A witch hunt by people that play with human lives for political gain...That be you.Far worse has happened on Republican watch and not a peep...Can you say HYPOCRITES and LOWLIFES.
LOL...not one shred of evidence? Far worse has happened on Republican watch? What...Watergate? You're just another brain dead coward in denial. Plead the 5th and go fk yourself, stooge.

Lapeer, MI

#1130555 May 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It just occurred to me carol, giving the fact that everyone around you is ill and in bad health. Shouldn't you be far more concerned about their welfare than Benghazi and all the other political stuff that one would think would be secondary. Someone having a stroke about the very same time you were posting the latest Fox fabrication would probably need a little more attention.
carol is worldly and selfless and not an insular racist pig studying his navel all day like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 346,335
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Brew In 36,118
News Racers' Stark opting for NBA opportunity Jun 20 Opting phartse 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May '18 Go phartse 4