Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1497679 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1129037 Apr 30, 2014
harmonious wrote:
these scumbag, traitorous criminals in the demorat party need to be shown the door, preferably of a prison cell, starting with the liar in chief Il Douche the failure and most corrupt president ever..
awwwww... poor baby.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1129038 Apr 30, 2014
I need your participation: m.topix.com/forum/afam/T4IF9FUVRG4JFSP6A#last...

Thanks!!
Red Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1129040 Apr 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Any attempt to educate old dumb azzed Eed is a real lesson in futility. By now we are all aware that he is clueless..But boy he can tell you what he had for dinner and a couple of his cheap beers.
At least he's allowed to eat at our establishment, unlike you.
LeosAnus

Palm Coast, FL

#1129041 Apr 30, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Three governors in a roll"??? God, you're just not bright. We all knew it when you switched your ID from Jason-Jay.
Jason-Jay? Is that one of the many babydaddies of your multitude of illegitimate little welfare tickets?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1129042 Apr 30, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is that you run away from your stupid statements once the truth is exposed. Happens all the time with you.
USAsince whips your dumb ass day in, day out.
What compromises?? It's Israel that keeps stealing Palestinian land to build settlements and turning Palestinian lands into Warsaw style Ghettoes.
Israel has adopted the methods theNazis used against them to terrorize the Palestinians.
Israel has been condemned in 45 resolutions by United Nations Human Rights Council since its creation in 2006, mostly for starving the Palestinians..
Exactly. I opted not to answer her post because she has proven over and over again that she is incapable of learning anything. Debating with her is a waste of time.
Oprahbama

Palm Coast, FL

#1129043 Apr 30, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Oprah will buy it
Oprah has always bought the Obama lies, not that she's racist or anything...lol

Since: May 11

Gardners, PA

#1129044 Apr 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no, but apparently you did, so share with us.....

I was running some errands. I tunes n El Rushbo to see how soon one of you right whiners would regurgitate his crap.

You won.

You parrot Limbaugh well.
Oprahbama

Palm Coast, FL

#1129045 Apr 30, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope she does; that will make two black owners. These aholes don't watch NBA anyway; makes them nervous seeing all those black men running around.
that ol' lily she done loves the race card
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1129046 Apr 30, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you saying? Palestine should kow-tow to israel because they are bullies?
Palestine does not exist as a country....

regardless of John Kohn's opinion......

Since: May 11

Gardners, PA

#1129047 Apr 30, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Heck son. Reich wingers in the House made it so only the Speaker can bring any bill to vote.
Hastert Rule-----> Only bills that the majority of the majority agree upon would make it to the floor for a vote.
Red Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1129049 Apr 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Homer show a little respect for the crabs.
Gay Bumpass Ghost says Homer has crabs

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1129050 Apr 30, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is proof USA's brilliance--
post1124603 p51839
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to post post1123738. I posted the information about Searchlight project in response to your post stating "What does this have to do with the Chinese Solar Project"
Your lame 200 miles was your strange response to it.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I discussed Dry Lake SEZ in post1123226, post1123231
Chinese project wasn't until post post1123710
And you lied. My post1123710 showed the connection.
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie post1123226, post1123231 showed the connection and your response was a lecture on conservation. Unrelated, but did not refute what was said.
Folks it is worth your time to keep track of posts you make to this poster as you can see she is not exactly truthful in what was said.
----
Move along Nuk
Keep digging that hole.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1129051 Apr 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Thomas was in Father knows best?
Make Room for Daddy__my bad.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1129052 Apr 30, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Three governors in a roll"??? God, you're just not bright. We all knew it when you switched your ID from Jason-Jay.
The same Jason-Jay that in three years never thought to mention she/it/he was female.
Identity crisis? Enoch?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1129053 Apr 30, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
Oh, by the way...Benghazi.
It looks like we're getting to the bottom of where the Obama lie came from. There's an email trail that lead right to the White House.
Let's put this together....
Hillary Clinton hasd every bit of information at her disposal the CIA had, which specfically stated a terrorist attack, and never was any "spontaneous demonstration" that never happened mentioned.
The White House never had any evidence of any "spontaneous demonstration" that never happened.
Out of the blue, Hillary and Obama start lying about some spontaneos demonstration that never happened, and neither of them had any evidence to indicate it had happened.
Well, that's politics... until Hillary lied to Congress. That is a felony.
When will Hillary's trial be?
You forgot to say hi to me. I swear I have forgotten all about you not knowing or understanding what the first amendment affords us as citizens.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1129054 Apr 30, 2014
dem wrote:
Maybe he could field an all white team of racists. But then again Galt has said numerous times he hates the nba cause it's mostly black.
How could they play with those hoods on?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1129055 Apr 30, 2014
Thousands of Christians organize against Sarah Palin after waterboarding joke mocks baptism

“This is what we’ve come to in America: A former candidate for vice-president can equate torture and Holy Baptism, and one of the nation’s most powerful political lobbies erupts into cheers and applause,” Faithful America noted.“As usual, Palin’s remarks are already making international headlines, once again portraying Christianity as a religion of hatred and violence.”

The petition states:“For Christians, torture is not a joke or a political punchline, but a ghastly reminder of the suffering of Jesus upon the cross. By equating it with Holy Baptism — the act by which we are united with Christ in his death and resurrection — Sarah Palin is blasphemously twisting our faith into a weapon of hatred and violence. No media outlet should cover her remarks without reporting on how sincere Christians of all theological and political persuasions are appalled.”

The Washington Post reported on Monday that other Christian leaders had also spoken out against the former Alaska governor.

“Gov. Palin was attempting to appeal to the basest political populism (nothing in her remarks could be construed as genuinely conservative) by claiming that current U.S. counterterrorism policy is overly-tolerant and empathetic toward our enemies,” Joe Carter of The Gospel Coalition wrote.“Unfortunately, what Palin is proposing is a mixture of pagan ethics and civil deistic religion.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/30/thousan...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1129056 Apr 30, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hastert Rule-----> Only bills that the majority of the majority agree upon would make it to the floor for a vote.
Senate rules: only bills that Harry Reid likes make it to the floor for a vote.....
dem

Chicago, IL

#1129057 Apr 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if the Clippers are sold, they will be sold to the highest bidder.....
hard to say if Oprah has the money after all she pissed away on her failed TV network.....
Didn't google tell you that most major sports franchises aren't owned by one person?
Even a racist fkn idiot like you should know Oprah gotz some rich friends.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1129058 Apr 30, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Make Room for Daddy__my bad.
Was he a single dad in that? I've forgotten. But I just remembered quite a few single dad shows around that time. Andy Griffith, Father Knows Best, My Three Sons, that other one with the two small blonde kids
Wonder why

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 38 min Patriot AKA Bozo 10,999
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ThomasA 313,383
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 22 hr Worker 289
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed ResidentPhartx 32,756
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Feb 21 TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Feb 21 waaasssuuup 258,484
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web