Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252747 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1127677 Apr 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>does she try to inject her religious beliefs into law or even into rational discussion? no, not really...
Hi there Hyime!

You will relate to this story as you are a spawner of this stuff.

I'm on the highway today minding my own business driving in the left lane after moving over to let people in.

Some moron in a typical LiberalMobile (junk car) with an "Obama sticker" on the rear bumper enters the highway and aggressively moves over (three lanes) to the left. This liberal Obama moron cuts three lanes over squeezing in and then drives half way in the HOV divider "further to the """left" "" throwing up stones into everyone's windshield , then does 55 MPH.

Your religious belief is to be an idiot. I can't believe you commies spawn these idiot kids.

If he was already in front of me and I saw the Obama sticker, I would have changed lanes to avoid the moron you liberals spawn.

You morons spawn morons.

By the way, did you get your suspended account enabled on Politix libtard?

http://politix.topix.com/profile/woodtick57
Emeemama

Palm Coast, FL

#1127678 Apr 28, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad ...Kerry may be correct on this.
Notice the number of anti Jewish post by the trolls
Yes, you do.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1127679 Apr 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It does appear to be a part of the moral fiber with Catholics, Now we have DB and sleazy Eed as poster dummies for that religion. Old Eed is forever mentioning little boys in many of his posts.
How's your religious plastic buddy DUH-Pont old sockpuppet Wilhelm/Pope, et al?

Ask him about moral fiber. idiot Democrat.
Patrick

United States

#1127680 Apr 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It does appear to be a part of the moral fiber with Catholics, Now we have DB and sleazy Eed as poster dummies for that religion. Old Eed is forever mentioning little boys in many of his posts.
President Obama carried the Roman Catholic vote in 2012.
Biden is Catholic.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1127681 Apr 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
they did the same with the Duck Dynasty clown, calling him a 'Godly Man' until some of his more bizarre viewpoints came out.
Then he was never mentioned again.
These folks like Roxlo are drawn to it like moths to a flame..........
until..........never mind.
Never mind?

You are one confused flocker.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1127682 Apr 28, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you just keep babbling and running away. So, back your bullshit up. Prove it. You give a reference. Show your proof.
The definition of religion is a belief based on faith. You make statements you can't prove as a matter of an unfounded belief, a belief based on faith.
You're just another religious nut in the world.
Those who rationally deduce there may be a God, but recognize that they cannot define him in detail are not a problem in the world. Those people like you, who assume to have the knowledge of God, then pontificate your speculations as if it is universal fact, are the problem in the world.
Just like other categories you assign to people, you accuse others of being what you, yourself, are guilty of.
"DBWriter"
Get with the pro0gram. "woodendick000" has to back up nothing. He is the authority!!! Any person who dares disagree with him is a lair. "woodendick000" knows all.
Peace

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1127683 Apr 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the bible attempted to create and infallible god yet the god of the bible is not infallible.
that god they attempted to create does not exist.
"woodendick000"
Based on your posts, you are the only one on this thread who is, "infallible". You are the "liar".
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1127684 Apr 28, 2014
Emails reportedly show close coordination between CNN, Emanuel

Anyone surprised at how corrupt the liberal Democrat Communist media is?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1127685 Apr 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
Based on your posts, you are the only one on this thread who is, "infallible". You are the "liar".
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
The WoodTicker is a despicable individual. Lies are not lies to this idiot. He is the epitome of the left and the dishonesty they spew.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1127686 Apr 28, 2014
WoodTick57 - Politix Account Suspended:

Wonder why?

Nasty liberal who claims he is a conservative?

Yep!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1127687 Apr 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Hyime!
You will relate to this story as you are a spawner of this stuff.
I'm on the highway today minding my own business driving in the left lane after moving over to let people in.
Some moron in a typical LiberalMobile (junk car) with an "Obama sticker" on the rear bumper enters the highway and aggressively moves over (three lanes) to the left. This liberal Obama moron cuts three lanes over squeezing in and then drives half way in the HOV divider "further to the """left" "" throwing up stones into everyone's windshield , then does 55 MPH.
Your religious belief is to be an idiot. I can't believe you commies spawn these idiot kids.
If he was already in front of me and I saw the Obama sticker, I would have changed lanes to avoid the moron you liberals spawn.
You morons spawn morons.
By the way, did you get your suspended account enabled on Politix libtard?
I actually saw the police report on the fellow that was driving that car. He was described as a fat old skank named Waxman a foul smelling Bagger returning from a hate Obama convention, driving his black Yugo with the number 3 painted on both sides. They attempted a urine test but gave up after searching for a penis for thirty minutes. Waxman was immediately returned to the Conn. bureau for the lame and confiscated his rubber elephant along with his autographed picture of his most prized possession, a life sized picture of dems dic. He is currently curled up in a fetal position still attempting to post on topix.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1127688 Apr 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
see above you moronic kangaroo humper

At least Hilary has a record to run, Obama had nothing other than that he is black (half black when it suits his purpose).
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1127689 Apr 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy that mows my grass would have been a better president.
But can he read a teleprompter?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1127690 Apr 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DBWriter"
Get with the pro0gram. "woodendick000" has to back up nothing. He is the authority!!! Any person who dares disagree with him is a lair. "woodendick000" knows all.
Peace
Pretty obvious old Eed's two remaining brain cells are in jeopardy again must have drank two of those skunk beers again. Lair, lair your mane is on fire.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1127691 Apr 28, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
But can he read a teleprompter?
All rational people love the Bagger's daily misery, whining and crybaby fits.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1127692 Apr 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
All rational people love the Bagger's daily misery, whining and crybaby fits.
Have you ever heard him talk without a teleprompter? He can barely form a coherent sentence.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1127693 Apr 28, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard him talk without a teleprompter? He can barely form a coherent sentence.
Only a moron like you that never took a speech class would expect a president to memorize speeches he makes on an almost daily basis.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1127694 Apr 28, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure in all the debates Against Mr. Tight azz Romney and senile old McCain. Obama is a very good speaker and ad-liber, far better than those two idiots, and heaven forbid you throw Palin in the fold. That is one of your pathetic party's problem, they can't find anyone that can really relate without sticking their foot in their mouth. Of course baggers would vote for anything with an "R".

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1127695 Apr 28, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
What more do you suggest that we do? How long do you suggest that we do it? When does it become the responsibility of the blacks to rise above poverty?
I believe Obama has made headway by providing them with health care and financial assistance for college. His My Brotherís Keeper initiative is a great avenue for reaching out to the parents, grandparents and guardians to get them to understand how important it is for these kids to graduate from high school.

According to recent reports, the nationwide college graduation rate for black students stands at 42 percent. That's 20 percentage points below the 62 percent rate for white students. However, it is an improvement of three percentage points over the past two years. That's what we should be focusing on...the present and the future. Not the past.

As these graduates multiply, they will pass the importance of an education on to their children who will pass it on to their children, etc. It WILL happen as long as we keep focusing on the whole family and it will take as long as it takes. We have to overcome their believe that
"whites are not EVER going to be impressed with you or have respect for you" as one black woman posted. IMO, that is an attitude worth fighting against. We need more optimists and fewer pessimists.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1127696 Apr 28, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron like you that never took a speech class would expect a president to memorize speeches he makes on an almost daily basis.
How does forming a coherent sentence. equate to memorizing a speech?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Eagle 12 243,564
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 14 hr Big D 201,821
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jul 5 Earthling-1 6,277
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... Jul 5 GoGoGrandMaHillary 1,653
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... Jul 4 Fartman 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 4 tom wingo 29,828
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
More from around the web