Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1761273 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1129209 Apr 30, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Only a douche bag like you would know that, you idiot..
Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals....
It's the culture...
And so let me ask you, you would know this how?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1129210 Apr 30, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>No, there's no similarity whatsoever. You're a stupid fcking idiot for mistaking them.
Stop crying you old fk.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1129211 Apr 30, 2014
Grey Ghost posting as Wilhelm?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/carrollton-va...

Baawwaahhh!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1129212 Apr 30, 2014
Grey Ghost:

Try not miss me to much envy boy, but I'm going to have lunch in Palm Springs with some friends. putting the top down and cooling it like the high rollers do, while you are waiting for your tax payers check. You keep on looking for that mail man, obsessor. LMAO. Weakling.

Baawwaahhh!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1129213 Apr 30, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1129214 Apr 30, 2014
Grey Ghost busted doing his sock routine!

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1129215 Apr 30, 2014
Baawwaahh!!

Ghost admits he is a sock - Wilhelm!

Grey Ghost wrote:

Old DB has been running from me and my post a lot lately as it is plain that I have shown him up for the obvious phony that he is. So I employed my friend Wilhelm to counter his stupid.

Loser...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1129216 Apr 30, 2014
Good night friends and commies.

I sure am glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless deceptive Democrat/Communist America hater like Obama and his Jim Jones Democrat worshippers.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1129217 Apr 30, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop crying you old fk.
Ummm,,,

that would be you.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1129218 Apr 30, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
And so let me ask you, you would know this how?
But then, how would you be you? Mental illness is a mystery. When did you get it?

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1129219 Apr 30, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Degrees from three different universities. How about you?
All of that just to spend all of your time on Topix.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1129220 Apr 30, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's what you do when your stupidity becomes obvious to all!!
Just like Carol!!
Stay away for a month or two.
Please.
Really Nuc ,you take yourself too seriously.

No one pays any attention to your less than jointed commentary. But, in your mind you are a giant on these boards.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1129221 Apr 30, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
right on cue.
sonic found a bandwagon and immediately climbed on board. Never mind that it's occupied by a lynch mob. In fact, sonic feels solidarity with them. Blood curdling rage makes him feel alive. This almost as much fun as the Knockout Game.
No one agrees with Sterling's uttering and much less his racist attitude portrayed in those recordings. But keep in mind that 1.) There is something known as the First Amendment and 2.) those recordings were obtained and released illegally. 3.) Does the NBA have the legal right to take away an entire team from an owner and fine him $2.5 mil for something he allegedly said in a private conversation that may have even been fraudulently sewn together NBC and CBS style?
How would *YOU* feel if someone you trusted recorded a private conversation of yours where you bad-mouthed or otherwise expressed your sincere beliefs calling non-blacks carckas and then released them to the public?
If Sterling were to accidentally be caught walking down a street today encountering a black crowd, he would very likely be beaten to death a la Knockout Game tactics.
sonic thinks this is cool.
You are a primate and proud of it.
"What's right isn't always popular. What's popular isn't always right."
-- Howard Cosell .
Sterling is pass. Yesterday. But, Sonic continues to want to use him.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1129222 Apr 30, 2014
Really though it honestly doesn't matter to me at the moment you guys all seem to just blabber a lot of sheet just the same it seems I have misplaced some time or time just so happened to swoosh by me...

So Dinner is on the Stove and I thought I had at least 30 min. left...hmmm

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1129223 Apr 30, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on Donald Sterling: Welcome to the finger-wagging Olympics
Moral outrage is exhausting. And dangerous. The whole country has gotten a severe case of carpal tunnel syndrome from the newest popular sport of Extreme Finger Wagging. Not to mention the neck strain from Olympic tryouts for Morally Superior Head Shaking.
http://time.com/79590/donald-sterling-kareem-...
Very interesting and thoughtful opinion piece.
Kareem's right to point out that this guy's been around forever saying and doing stupid things and nobody objected. It is only now when a vengeful plaything starts a fire with an illegal recording that the world wants to riot over Sterling's idiocy. Only YOU can prevent Forest Fires.

But this Liberal Media blitz is really shameful and silly.

It is a feeding frenzy inside of a Goldfish Bowl.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1129224 Apr 30, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It all started when you defended Bundy claiming the BLM went after Bundy's cattle so China could build a solar plant.
The rest is your slide down hill like a person stuck in quicksand flailing about.
Read through my links it was proven.

Your slide down hill begins when you buried your head in the sand and stopped reading posts and started winging it.

Lapeer, MI

#1129225 Apr 30, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, you baggers should at least go to something besides the IRS, Bengazi, Obamacare , Syria, I suggest you get in touch with Issa and inform that idiot.. Then we would have one idiot addressing another idiot..Kinda appropriate.
Good citizens raise a hue and cry when witnessing a criminal on the loose but ghost simply smirks and begins talking about teabaggers to draw away attention from the Magic Negro running in the shadows.

Doesn't work with me, Boob.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1129226 Apr 30, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's on a roll alright, to prove she's the dumbest moran on here and keeps arguing as anyone gives a flying fk
Apparently you do or you wouldn't be whining.

The progressive here have a little amusing habit of repeating their moronic commentary over and over again to numerous people.

Lapeer, MI

#1129227 Apr 30, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Basketball legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on Tuesday praised NBA Commissioner Adam Silver's decision to ban Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling for his racist comments.
"I'm just thrilled with what Commissioner Silver did. He got on the case immediately and got to the bottom of whatever mysteries that there were involved in this, and figured out what the truth was and his actions and focus were so on the mark. It was unbelievable," he said in a press conference following the NBA's announcement.
"I think most of the players I've spoken to just since the press conference feel the same way, and we're looking forward to some very positive changes that will make this city an even more wonderful place than it already is."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/kareem-...
Kareem is a decent sort of guy but he's not

1.) a legal eagle and

2.) the conscience of a nation

Let him say his piece and move on. The courts can deal with the rest and society as a whole will have to learn that pro sports is full of hypocrisy from top to bottom.

Lapeer, MI

#1129228 Apr 30, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you dumbasses can only find one article to try to blame the CRA.
You o realize that the CRA passed in the 70's right? So, according to you, it sat idle for over 20 years & all of a sudden sank the economy. Do you people ever listen to what you are saying?
Anything to make an excuse for the total failure of the Republicans under Bush.
And the Income Tax was passed over a hundred years ago. But what does that have to do with what it is today? You are beating a dead horse DumbDave and making an azz of yourself. There have been *many* articles posted here about the roots of the CRA fiasco at the hands of Democrats. Where have you been?

Oh. That's right. You've been consumed with beating that dead horse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min Jersey City 340,834
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 35,938
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 19 hojo 12,405
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480