Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1535664 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1128444 Apr 29, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Obama campaigned on the platform of not lying, you see, and we trusted him.(open govt and transparency) You see, he failed to deliver and that is the only change that any president could have made in the history of our nation as well as the first.
didn't Mitt campaign on the platform of lying?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1128445 Apr 29, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Will fill in all the details later on....
In case anyone is even remotely the slightest bit interested....
Hey carol you gotta be more careful when choosing a pimp, Using Shinning as your pimp was not a career move, he is kinda like a condom, once he gets you a trick he is used up.He used to run that business by hand until you came along.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1128446 Apr 29, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean white people?
Well I hear there will be a team up for sale real soon, shinning & his bagger friends could have a whole team of magic's giving them glory.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1128447 Apr 29, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're just sore because you lost your msnbc tickets to get in to see Al Sharpton talk about top NBA idiot owner Sterling . I love it that the NBA did the right thing and fine Sterling 2.5 million dollars. He ought to be evicted from pro sports altogether like fellow bigots Marge Schott and George Preston Marshall.
I like the fact that Sterling is a democrat and he only gave to democrat projects. Sterling is the party of Barack Hussein O'bama. But in all fairness-I would defend this democrats' right to tell his girl fry end to quit ho ho ho oring around in his face with all these so called 'athletes, really was it too much to ask? So according to you--the democrat Sterling is a bigot because he didn't want his pro stit toot screwing around on him, even though he is married? got it. I wonder how many of the democrats will be giving back the millions he gave them to run for office? are you phoning them demanding they give the money back? I am. ROTFLMAO.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1128448 Apr 29, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, the same people that Sterling let his girl friend fk , but not bring out to the games . Makes perfect sense from a business point of view. So, you ought to like the NBA's business decision.
It is never going to stand. Like the NBA has any standards. Dennis Rodman anyone? Hillary Rodman Cliton? hey and wasn't it HIV Majic the one that slept with 800 broads and a few men??? now you want Sterling held to the NBA standards--it appears they have none. What a joke.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1128449 Apr 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Which side of the street do you have tonight. I'll bet the RIGHT side.
Side doesn't matter for ghost because he just looks for the gutter.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1128450 Apr 29, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I like the fact that Sterling is a democrat and he only gave to democrat projects. Sterling is the party of Barack Hussein O'bama. But in all fairness-I would defend this democrats' right to tell his girl fry end to quit ho ho ho oring around in his face with all these so called 'athletes, really was it too much to ask? So according to you--the democrat Sterling is a bigot because he didn't want his pro stit toot screwing around on him, even though he is married? got it. I wonder how many of the democrats will be giving back the millions he gave them to run for office? are you phoning them demanding they give the money back? I am. ROTFLMAO.
he's a registered republican.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1128452 Apr 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Democrats face serious obstacles as they look to the November elections, with President Obama’s approval rating at a new low and a majority of voters saying they prefer a Congress in Republican hands to check the president’s agenda, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.
Obama’s approval rating fell to 41 percent, down from 46 percent through the first three months of the year and the lowest of his presidency in Post-ABC News polls. Just 42 percent approve of his handling of the economy, 37 percent approve of how he is handling the implementation of the Affordable Care Act and 34 percent approve of his handling of the situation involving Ukraine and Russia.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-a...
Magic Negro is destined to become a Lame Duck because his minions are Dead Ducks.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1128453 Apr 29, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic Negro is destined to become a Lame Duck because his minions are Dead Ducks.
Funny how when the filthy Jew racist shows up all the other tea bag mutts think racism is okay.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1128454 Apr 29, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I like the fact that Sterling is a democrat and he only gave to democrat projects. Sterling is the party of Barack Hussein O'bama. But in all fairness-I would defend this democrats' right to tell his girl fry end to quit ho ho ho oring around in his face with all these so called 'athletes, really was it too much to ask? So according to you--the democrat Sterling is a bigot because he didn't want his pro stit toot screwing around on him, even though he is married? got it. I wonder how many of the democrats will be giving back the millions he gave them to run for office? are you phoning them demanding they give the money back? I am. ROTFLMAO.
You idiots on the right actually believe anything that old Rush says. WRONG JEWBOY, he was a staunch Republican and gave very little to Democrats and that was long ago. So As usual you are not only stupid and clueless but he's your party boy...LMAO.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1128455 Apr 29, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how when the filthy Jew racist shows up all the other tea bag mutts think racism is okay.
They just can't help themselves. There is no one too dumb to follow when it comes to baggers.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1128456 Apr 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots on the right actually believe anything that old Rush says. WRONG JEWBOY, he was a staunch Republican and gave very little to Democrats and that was long ago. So As usual you are not only stupid and clueless but he's your party boy...LMAO.
then they should believe this.

RUSH: Donald Sterling, since 1998, has been a registered Republican.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/04/28/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1128457 Apr 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
anarchy....
A Democratic congressman from Nevada said in a letter this week that his constituents have reported the armed militia supporting rancher Cliven Bundy have set up checkpoints to verify the residency of anybody passing through.
Rep. Steven Horsford (D-NV), who represents the area, sent the letter Sunday to Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie, asking him to investigate.
"I am writing to bring your attention to the ongoing situation in northeastern Clark County which has caused many of my constituents to fear for their safety," Horsford wrote. Residents in the area "have expressed concern over the continual presence of multiple out-of-state, armed militia groups that have remained in the community" since Bundy's dispute with the Bureau of Land Management came to a boil.
The militia, as reported by Horsford's constituents, "have set up checkpoints where residents are required to prove they live in the area before being allowed to pass," the letter said.
They have also maintained a presence, sometimes armed, along highways and roads, as well as community sites like churches and schools, the letter asserted.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bundy-r...
Horsford is a Las Vegas union organizer whose values do not reflect this portion of his district, where he lost 2-to-1 in 2012......
Campbell

Kingston, TN

#1128458 Apr 29, 2014
Typical right wing tactic......hurry up and hide anything which gouges your asses
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1128459 Apr 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Silver would ban you in a second.......

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1128460 Apr 29, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No, I meant metal...something brought up from the earth as ore and sold by Glenn Beck. Obama would never take a life jacket from you, and I, for one, applaud his judgment.
"He should get a 'gold' for surviving you." ??........still doesn't work, you boned it.

There's no chance of him drowning. The only time he gets in over his head is at work.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1128461 Apr 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Silver would ban you in a second.......
or maybe not....

if a black player called Adam Silver a "Jewboy", Silver would probably apologize and resign.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1128462 Apr 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsford is a Las Vegas union organizer whose values do not reflect this portion of his district, where he lost 2-to-1 in 2012......
you're deflecting.

they should round up those militias, lock them up and throw away the key. who in the hell do they think they are? terrorizing local citizens sure is a manly thing to do.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1128463 Apr 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>or maybe not....

if a black player called Adam Silver a "Jewboy", Silver would probably apologize and resign.....
You do realize we see your racism everyday. Right?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1128464 Apr 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're deflecting.
they should round up those militias, lock them up and throw away the key. who in the hell do they think they are? terrorizing local citizens sure is a manly thing to do.
as usual, the left does not believe in the Fourth, Fifth, or Sixth Amendments....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Would Phart 33,095
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr silly rabbit 314,353
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr superwilly 258,471
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web