Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395020 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Gardners, PA

#1127858 Apr 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the solution is obvious....
inspect the ash ponds and stabilize the pond dikes wherever necessary....
Put in stricter inspections & construction guidelines & the right whiners will be in the streets, flailing their arms " OMG OMG War on Coal!! WAR On COAL!!!! OMG OMG OMG"
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1127859 Apr 29, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
¨New Records¨ fresh out of the printer! LOL! Priceless!
Anyway, I'm sure they did -- no doubt to make sure they were ¨targeted¨ to receive every legal AND not so legal tax penny possible.
HEY STUPID! The only groups that were denied 501(c)(4) status were progressive groups.
You're an idiot!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1127860 Apr 29, 2014
signs we need more racism and evil rich white republican stories from the MSM...

"Post-ABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating falls"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-a...
Emeemama

Palm Coast, FL

#1127861 Apr 29, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Day four of Waxman's meltdown. He becomes more frantic as Obamacare's success becomes obvious to even morons like him.
Day five of Emeem's meltdown. She becomes more hysterical as Obamacare's failure becomes obvious to even the morons who voted for him, especially now that they realize Obama's failed health careless plan was deemed "Lie of the Year"! LOL
Emeemama

Palm Coast, FL

#1127862 Apr 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Caution, numb nut meltdown in progress. LMAO
Bumpass Gay Ghost numb nut meltdown in progress... thanks for the alert...LOL
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1127863 Apr 29, 2014
Progressives want a higher min wage and then we have this....

'White House Ignores Calls To Pay Interns'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/28/whit...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1127865 Apr 29, 2014
Limbaugh Defends Sterling: He’s Only In Trouble ‘Because He Didn’t Give Enough Money To Obama’

It should now be official that Rush Limbaugh cannot be taken seriously and that he is a parody of himself. Or maybe he’s doing on radio what Colbert is doing on television.

http://www.alan.com/2014/04/28/limbaugh-defen...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1127868 Apr 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>c you find one single case of voter fraud that ID at the polls would have prevented? no one else seems able to...
why do you want to waste our tax dollars for nothing?
My grandfather voted Republican until he died. He's been voting Democrat since.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1127870 Apr 29, 2014
100% lie:
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! The only groups that were denied 501(c)(4) status were progressive groups.
You're an idiot!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1127873 Apr 29, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Corrected: The study was from Georgia
In 2007 Georgia passed a photo ID law
"The number of photo IDs issued by Georgia to individuals who did not already have one of the forms of ID acceptable under state law is remarkably small, averaging less 0.05 percent in most years, and not even reaching three-tenths of 1 percent in a presidential election year. Georgia’s actual experience matches other data, such as a survey conducted by American University of registered voters in Maryland, Indiana, and Mississippi. It found that less than 0.5 percent of respondents had neither a photo ID nor citizenship documentation.[4] A 2008 election survey of 12,000 registered voters in all 50 states found fewer than nine people who were unable to vote because of voter ID requirements.[5] This completely contradicts the unsupported claims of voter ID opponents that there are hundreds of thousands of voters in every state who do not have a photo ID or the claims of the Brennan Center that “as many as 11% of United States citizens…do not have government-issued photo IDs.”[6]
The increase in turnout of both Hispanics and blacks in the 2008 presidential election after the voter ID law became effective is quite remarkable, particularly given the unproven and totally speculative claims of the Justice Department that the voter ID requirements of Texas and South Carolina will somehow have a discriminatory impact on Hispanic and black voters.[7] In fact, Georgia had the largest turnout of minority voters in its history."
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012
That 10-12 percent number in the Democrat propaganda about what they claim are eligible voters doesn't come out of think air. There are at least 30 million illegal aliens in the United States. That's 10 to 12 percent of the population.
What's happening is actually an invasion. The Democrats are helping the invasion, and plan to use that invasion to help their coup to take over the government and eliminate the constitutional government.
I do believe that's a hanging offense.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1127875 Apr 29, 2014
Emeemama wrote:
<quoted text> Bumpass Gay Ghost numb nut meltdown in progress... thanks for the alert...LOL
You are crying aren't you? WAAaaaaaaa
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1127876 Apr 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
D'Souza is a political prisoner of the Obama Reich.......
turnaround is fair play, so beware.....
No moron, he's a criminal and too stupid to know that you need to divorce your wife before you get engaged to someone else (who was also currently married). Gotta love them Republican family values!
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1127877 Apr 29, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dumbf*ck who doesn't know what a community organizer does.
Obama policies took us from losing 750,000 jobs a month & an economy shrinking at over a 6% rate to a growing economy & sustained job growth?
But I did notice where you were too chickemnsh*t to admit it all started in late 2007 after nearly 6 years of the Bsh administration & after nearly 12 consecutive years of Republican control of Congress.
What does a community organizer do?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1127878 Apr 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill out you old fanatical senile biatch. Although Your misery is comforting.
Why don't you like the kind of jobs that Obama created?

Since: May 11

Gardners, PA

#1127880 Apr 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the odds don't change with the size of the bet...
simple mathematics.....
the lottery depends on fools like you.....
I did not say they did.

But I see my lesson on the utility factor went way over your senile head.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1127883 Apr 29, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs destroyed starting 2008.
Who was President on 2008?
You f*cking idiots think it was Obama.
It was not.
It was George W Bush.
Maybe on day you f*cking whimpy assed losers will have the balls to admit that fact.
Who has been the president for the last 6+ years? What kind of jobs has he created?

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1127884 Apr 29, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
THIS SHOULD BE GOOD...
"Clinton Library's Doc Dump Reveals CRA Fueled Subprime Bubble"
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0425...
Good find.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1127886 Apr 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>do you really think you understand what the word demographics means?
I know what trails of duckshit means.

It means that woodtick's been here again.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1127887 Apr 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerry is right.
Netanyahu is a fool. He will destroy Israel.
I agree
TheIndependentMa jority

Elyria, OH

#1127888 Apr 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dave but that will never happen, they live a life of denial. They deny their bigotry towards Blacks, Women, foreigners, the poor, the elderly. They basically admit their racism when they pretend that others hold the same bigotry as they do thus making them feel better about their selves. Bush-Cheney destroyed everything that they touched. And all with the blessings of the two faced hypocrites on here whining all day and night. I propose that we have different days for baggers...Such as Mournful Monday, terrible Tuesday, Wacko Wednesday, Twisted Thursday, Frantic Friday, Senile Saturday, Sicko Sunday. Since they never seem to have a good day.
Lemming jackboot poliTICal heel lickers never do. Miserable lots of 'em.

(thoughts going to the people of Tupelo and other tornadic places today--may HUMANITY prevail, rather than dolluh grubbers.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr IB DaMann 9,828
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Truth is might 311,332
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 255,504
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Bruin For Life 32,288
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web