Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1125473 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, i knew you couldn't find one post that would show i am not a conservative...
hundreds of open challenges and you tuck tail and run from me every time...
Every. Time.
All your posts prove you are not a conservative moron. I don't run, you do.

By the way, I challenged you to prove your assertion where you said US jets buzz Russian ships.

Did you forget, weasel?

Now run along, lying sleaze bucket. You have exhausted your quota of dishonesty and stupidity on your part.

I find you quite boring and weak.

Go find someone else to play your mental illness upon lawn boy.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1125474 Apr 24, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
If you Hate the United States
why not go back to the country that spawned you?
Someone has to remain to protect it from boobs like you.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1125475 Apr 24, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Being wrong on all counts and insisting that you are right on each is tantamount to lying.
Lying and then claiming that you are not lying is...well....lying.
Nice summary of woodtick's behavior.

The idiot hasn't figured out being wrong is not the issue. It is his lying and claiming he was right is were his credibility took a downward turn.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1125476 Apr 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Do they let whites or conservative blacks post anything o the "Root"?
Baawwaahhh!!!!
You can always count on SonicMoron to cite something from an extremist website!
extremist??

like the American 'Thinker'?'Human' Events? WND?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1125477 Apr 24, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what the Magic Negro said when his drones killed a Yemen wedding party.
He's still doing the Lord's work through the NSA, too. Just ask Edward Snowden.
Did you see where a judge ordered the Obama admin to release their memos about their legal reasons for using a drone to kill a US citizen.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1125478 Apr 24, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he lies too much.
The Wood Liar is just like Dumb Dave. They are so sick and have nothing better to do than lie, spin and vent their frustration from being failures.

It's nothing more than the typical Democrat supporter syndrome where they think they accomplish something by promoting dishonesty.

The Woodie & DumbDave know they are doing the weasel liar routine but they are so far gone, they feel justified. Desperate souls.

We do have fun toying with these dirt bags though, don't we?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1125479 Apr 24, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You willing to give up half your pay (not counting all the other taxes) to achieve your goal? Because that is what it will take!
No it won't

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1125480 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, his analysis was wrong about 100% absorption.
Not desperate seeking answers through all the muddle of "Global Warming" science.
As the author of your article you link to stated "I have serious reservations about climate models."
Don't we all
fool, you already stated O2 is a greenhouse gas...

you can't even keep your own bullshit straight...

maybe you were too busy trying to cover your lies about the BLM...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1125481 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
i know all about Aphelion. i have spanked him around on many pages...that is why he is so sore at me and so desperate to try to best me.
in fact the same can be said of whatever/ Roxlo....
as yet, they just keep making bigger asses of themselves...
See right here, this hedonistic attitude of always being right is what has caused your credibility to descend to zilch.

We have all kicked your butt but it appears you are the only one with the ego problem because you run around going "look at me".

We are and we find you dishonest.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1125482 Apr 24, 2014
The Root: Black News, Opinion, Politics and Culture

First word the eye sees:

Hate

KKK

SonicMoron loves this site!

See for yourself folks!

http://www.theroot.com/

Talk about racist!

Baawwaahhh!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1125483 Apr 24, 2014
Who Will Be the First Black Conservative to Defend Cliven Bundy's Racism?

Which boot licking, political blackface, shucking and bucking black conservative Uncle Tom will be the first to be trotted out by their white masters to defend Cliven Bundy? Their bench is pretty deep; hating black people for the amusement and pleasures of white conservatives is a very lucrative trade.

http://www.chaunceydevega.com/
Patrick

United States

#1125484 Apr 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not real funny.
Damned shame that you, of all people, turned out to be such a fkn low life POS.
Oh Well!
What's great is these same people
are destroying the Republican Party.

They are doing it on their own ...
and it is fun to watch.

A RINO will be the next GOP
candidate for President.
LOL
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1125486 Apr 24, 2014
Sean Hannity Claims That He Is The Real Victim of Cliven Bundy’s Racist Comments

The truth is that Hannity and every other conservative who supported Bundy deserves to be labeled a racist. These people championed and encouraged Bundy. Most importantly, they gave a racist a national platform from which to spout his hate.

Hannity and Beck aren’t victims. They are accomplices. Fox News, Hannity, and all of Bundy’s champions are shameless self promoters, who were encouraging an act of sedition against the United States government.

Hannity who all but suggested that Bundy and his supporters start an armed conflict with the United States government is singing a different tune today.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/04/24/sean-h...
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1125487 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
See right here, this hedonistic attitude of always being right is what has caused your credibility to descend to zilch.
We have all kicked your butt but it appears you are the only one with the ego problem because you run around going "look at me".
It's unanimous...

Well said.
Patrick

United States

#1125488 Apr 24, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Who Will Be the First Black Conservative to Defend Cliven Bundy's Racism?
Which boot licking, political blackface, shucking and bucking black conservative Uncle Tom will be the first to be trotted out by their white masters to defend Cliven Bundy? Their bench is pretty deep; hating black people for the amusement and pleasures of white conservatives is a very lucrative trade.
http://www.chaunceydevega.com/
A good question.
Fox seems to have dumped him.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1125489 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice summary of woodtick's behavior.
The idiot hasn't figured out being wrong is not the issue. It is his lying and claiming he was right is were his credibility took a downward turn.
what lies are those again?

want me to list your lies i have personally proved again? it is getting longer by the day.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1125491 Apr 24, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Are there ANY honest people inside of this Marxist Magic Negro's
junta?
Probe: DHS watchdog cozy with officials, altered reports as he sought top job: http://tinyurl.com/kl9rxj2
This is totally irresponsible. I am sure the Obama admin will demote him for a couple months and transfer him to another agency.
Patrick

United States

#1125492 Apr 24, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No it won't
Two friends now with coverage for preexisting conditions.
ACA seems working as the trolls are on other topics?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1125493 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
you clearly do not understand what hedonistic means...

my credibility is fine..it is yours that is zilch..

want to list the times you kicked my butt over the times i kicked yours? really? this should be fun...go ahead... and aren't you doing just what you claim is my fault right now? yeesh1 you are even too stupid to know when you are being a hypocrite!

Too funny!! as always, it is you proving what a fool you are and just me pointing it out.

and this would be added to your list of lies..you would have to show me being dishonest first.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1125494 Apr 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
The Root: Black News, Opinion, Politics and Culture
First word the eye sees:
Hate
KKK
SonicMoron loves this site!
See for yourself folks!
http://www.theroot.com/
Talk about racist!
Baawwaahhh!!!
The KKK’s Recent Comeback Means That They Think They’re Losing

The recent upsurge in racist incidents is deplorable, of course. But it also means that America is browning, and the Ku Klux Klan can’t stop it.

In 2012 I interviewed Gordon Baum, longtime head of the white supremacist group Council of Conservative Citizens. During one interview he expressed concern about the fact that white babies no longer made up the majority of babies being born, noting at the time,“Well, we’ve been warning about that.” He added:“Do we want to see our country become more like where these people [racial minorities] are from or not? Now that’s a quantitative judgment. And we as an organization prefer to see it remain as it was ... when Europeans had America."

Perhaps he’s never heard of Native Americans—but I digress.

Baum was certainly not alone in his thinking. As I later wrote for The Root, white supremacist sites were overwhelmed with traffic in the days following President Barack Obama’s election.

Which is why I believe these latest efforts by the Klan, as disheartening as they are, really could be a good sign.

Intolerance is at its most passionate and visible not when inequality reigns supreme but when equality gains ground.

After all, lynching reached its peak, as a reaction to slavery’s end, in the earliest part of the 20th century, a time period that happened to produce history’s first black millionaires; the so-called Black Wall Street in Oklahoma; as well as the first flashy black celebrities, including boxer Jack Johnson—known, among other things, for his interracial dalliances.

Even more noteworthy, the Klan itself was first established by disgruntled Confederates after the South’s defeat in the Civil War. After losing, and seeing black Americans take their places in Congress and other halls of power in the days of Reconstruction, the reaction among those who saw themselves losing their power and way of life was to turn to hate, and to try to convince others to do the same.

But here we are in 2014. The black president got a second term, despite the outrage of the very hate groups that didn’t want to see him get one. And our country is not only becoming browner, but mixed-race families are among our fastest-growing demographics.

If I were in the Klan, I suppose I might be freaking out too. But since I’m not, I will simply enjoy watching them freak out and know it means we are becoming a better country.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/...

thanks for pointing out that great article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Ink 307,830
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 min LonePalm 3,047
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min New Age Spiritual... 234,521
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr squeezers 732
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Chosen Traveler 28,705
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Sat RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Fri alanparkcity 1
More from around the web