Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1521737 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1126533 Apr 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so, lying scum, how long did you waste attempting to stalk me?
omg, have you been trying since i proved what a lyin scum piece of shit you are?!? that long? and all for nothing?!
wow! when you make a total ass of your self, you go all out, don't you? but then i knew that as you already showed you are the biggest asshole on the planet by lying about your military service, didn't you?
and now this! tooo funny! holy shit, i smack you around even when i do nothing at all!
disrespect of military service?

Woodtick Post#259515:- in fact, i made lots of money as a landscape designer... bought my house and paid for the girls university...

so sad you were forced to go into the army because you are stupid...but hey, we need cannon fodder too.

You are a loser jeff in Iowa...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126534 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional idiot....
Democrats just love you!
Didn't Bundy invite you to his ranch for cattle rustlin' son?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1126535 Apr 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. IF the system was set up correctly it could work. However, chances are, the system would no longer be financially attractive to the operator. The way it is set up now, the city does not have to pay Red light camera operator the full rent if fine revenue doesn't meet a certain threshold. To lengthen the yellow lights will result in fewer tickets. No tickets, no revenue. No incentive for the operator to maintain the lights. It's a Catch-22.
the state should run it entirely. this is why we pay them taxes to keep traffic safe.
again, having a system of real training for drivers would be the best way and the cheapest..
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126536 Apr 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
there are other gas and oil pipelines all over the country, all of which have easements across public and private property........
plus utility easements, probably on your own property....check your deed.....
the danger is far lower than for rail or highway transportation......
Well, there go personal rights down the tubes in favor of corporate profits.

Now if I could tap into that pipeline and take what I want......
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1126537 Apr 26, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Most people hate liars...
Like this one: A lie is a purposeful action, like this one.... Obama bin Lyin wins liar of the year award.. Quote: sonicmoron..
It's the culture...
so you wanna tell us why Liar of the Year Mitt Romney couldn't win the election?

though i really think it was the 47%.

I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.

In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1126538 Apr 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Pro-Amnesty Republicans Are So Desperate To Pass Immigration Reform This Year
So if politically it makes more sense for the GOP to wait until 2015 to take up immigration, we know the bill won't help the GOP with Hispanics and we know the Democrats have no intention of honoring any security provisions, then why bother? It's almost as if the House Leadership in the GOP is willing to pay a big price to pass a bill, even though they know it has no chance of working...and there's the big secret.
There are a lot of businesses out there that want an endless supply of cheap labor, which would be fine, except that they want everyone else to pay for it. An illegal alien with no car insurance, no health insurance, who claims he has 14 kids so he can get an earned income tax credit can work cheaper than a law abiding American. So, when the illegal crashes his car, you pay for it. When he gets sick, you pay for it. Your taxes put his kids through school. Your taxes pay the bills if he goes to jail. Your tax dollars go into his pocket when he cheats on his taxes -- meanwhile, the Chamber of Commerce crowd makes so much money off of these illegals that they can afford to donate some of it to politicians like John Boehner, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham and John McCain in order to get them to keep the gravy train going.
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
thank you for making a strong argument against amnesty for illegal aliens.......

the RINOs that you cite are a tiny minority in the Republican Party......

"immigration reform" will not occur until there is a President who can be trusted to enforce immigration law....

St. Croix valley

#1126539 Apr 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. IF the system was set up correctly it could work. However, chances are, the system would no longer be financially attractive to the operator. The way it is set up now, the city does not have to pay Red light camera operator the full rent if fine revenue doesn't meet a certain threshold. To lengthen the yellow lights will result in fewer tickets. No tickets, no revenue. No incentive for the operator to maintain the lights. It's a Catch-22.
anyhoo...fun disagreeing about a topic with sane, rational people for a change...

it is fun to debate using facts, reason, and the truth. usually both sides end up learning things, i certainly know i did.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1126540 Apr 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sorry dear, i have never twittered and i am certainly not stupid enough to use the same name anywhere on the planet as i use here....
but i can see how someone as stupid as you probably would...
again, totally fun watching you make an ass of yourself!
Is entertaining to watch woodtick make an asshat of yourself you idiot, you write and complain like a 12 year old, and it's rather obvious woodtick has no college degree..

You're better off raking leaves, selling tools on ebay and you're too stupid to get into the military..

It's the culture...

St. Croix valley

#1126541 Apr 26, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>disrespect of military service?
Woodtick Post#259515:- in fact, i made lots of money as a landscape designer... bought my house and paid for the girls university...
so sad you were forced to go into the army because you are stupid...but hey, we need cannon fodder too.
You are a loser jeff in Iowa...
It's the culture...
you don't really believe anything that proven liar DP says, do you? he lied about his service as surely as mdbuilder did..

and no i am not jeff and i most certainly am not from iowa..yikes...

but if you want to think that is me go ahead. you have never let reality or the truth get in the way of making a total fool of yourself....in fact, you usually stomp right over the truth in your headlong rush to do so. like now. you are very entertaining. in a pathetic stumbling bum kind of way....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1126542 Apr 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's a time consuming gamble that will not always work out in your favor.
Just saying__the tag is photo'd not the driver. In that regard the owner of the tag is cited. Here we have the same problems with toll road skippers. It's bullsht.
depends on state law......

In most of the states that allow photo enforcement of red lights, the law states that the driver, not the vehicle’s owner, is liable for the ticket.(New York treats red light camera violations like parking citations, making registered owners responsible without regard to who was driving when the camera snapped the photo.) In states where the driver—not necessarily the owner—is responsible for the ticket, and the owner was not driving at the time of the violation, the owner can fill out an affidavit, swearing that he or she wasn’t driving when the violations occurred.

and California's "trial by written declaration" is a free bite of the apple....even if you lose, you can still take the case to court.....if the prosecution fails to respond, and most cops are too lazy to do so, you win by default......

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/traffic/ui/Tri...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126543 Apr 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Bundy invite you to his ranch for cattle rustlin' son?
Sorry Commie DemoKrat - must have been you and your Obama voting friends.

Must have been you, Boris!

Now run along and go pray to your commie Obama, son!

DemoKrauts are you, Phag boy.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126544 Apr 26, 2014
Thread moron & Liar:
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you don't really believe anything that proven liar DP says, do you? he lied about his service as surely as mdbuilder did..
and no i am not jeff and i most certainly am not from iowa..yikes...
but if you want to think that is me go ahead. you have never let reality or the truth get in the way of making a total fool of yourself....in fact, you usually stomp right over the truth in your headlong rush to do so. like now. you are very entertaining. in a pathetic stumbling bum kind of way....
He can rake your lawn though!

A zero Democrat is always a genius!

St. Croix valley

#1126545 Apr 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you wanna tell us why Liar of the Year Mitt Romney couldn't win the election?
though i really think it was the 47%.
I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.
In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
he also got what the 47% is mixed up with those on public assistance...the two groups are not the same..and he insulted both, and half of both of those groups are republican...

doesn't pay to piss off people who might possibly vote for you like that.

but then he was speaking from his heart in what he thought was a private chat...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126546 Apr 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Bundy invite you to his ranch for cattle rustlin' son?
Spam on zero!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126547 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Why would such a reich wing nut job like Bundy invite me son?

No, no. You're more to 'his taste!'(wink, wink)
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126548 Apr 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, there go personal rights down the tubes in favor of corporate profits.
Now if I could tap into that pipeline and take what I want......
What is it like being a communist loser Boris? I have always been successful so I never felt the need to be a Democrat.

Can you tell us what you miserable life was like commie boy?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1126549 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff aka: woodtick57 claims to be an engineer, Woodworker, Tool collector and has ebay account selling tools..

It's the culture..
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126550 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Thread moron & Liar:
<quoted text>
He can rake your lawn though!
A zero Democrat is always a genius!
lol! So! You recognize your superiors I see son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1126551 Apr 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam on zero!
poor baby.

what's the matter? Bundy didn't give you your cut?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1126552 Apr 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>he also got what the 47% is mixed up with those on public assistance...the two groups are not the same..and he insulted both, and half of both of those groups are republican...
doesn't pay to piss off people who might possibly vote for you like that.
but then he was speaking from his heart in what he thought was a private chat...
Hi there Hyime!

What are you lying about today, deceitful one?

Still living your life out on Topix?

Why was your account suspected on Politix, mental case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 313,951
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr As pharts 32,915
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar 25 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web