Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1642248 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1125533 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not his fault. I force all them to show their inner hatred.
Rightuptheasshole is a Christian. Yes I said Christian. Now I tease the Jews but the Christians are way worse.
haaahaaaaahaaaaaa

so.....when i give you the same kind of responses you give almost everyone else.....that reveals my inner hatred?!?! you must be one self hating beaner, paco!!

haaaahahahahahaahahahaa

i'm a christian because i wish everyone a happy easter??? lol will i be a muslim when i wish your amiga, usmsince1680, happy ramadan.....or wish a jew, you know the people you hate the most, a happy hanukka?

glad i can help yu release some of that inner hatred in an outwardly direction, mullet!!

haaahhahahhaaaahahahahahaahaha

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1125534 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, that is sure true...my favorite wa when she just tossed out that several states have laws making it illegal to sell alocohol to pregnant women...didn't bother to check if it was true or not...just tossed it out there like all the bullshit she spews.
at least she almost admitted she was wrong on that one...almost...so close to being an adult...so close!
You keep running around screaming people were wrong and yet when you are caught dead wrong you refuse to admit.

In fact you LIE and claim you were right. That is why people here are calling you out for acting like a twelve year.

But, you who can never be wrong won't admit your behavior is wrong and got you banned from one board and kicked off another.

You aren't fooling anyone.
GOP R Idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1125535 Apr 24, 2014
Cliven Bundy, Duck Dynasty, andGeorge Zimmerman...you rightwingers sure know how to pick your heroes!!!!
I wonder where folks get the idea that many conservatives are racist?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1125536 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and once again, that is exactly what you are doing now..you say others siad it so it must be true..
i deal with facts, that is how i constantly prove your bullshit to be just that...
shouldn't you be working on the voter ID bullshit of yours? or the magic DLs or how the BLM wasn't using SOP?
why don't you try arguing like an adult even once..instead, you keep tosing out bullshit and then running from it when i use facts to show you were wrong or outright lying..
and then you lie about me trying to cover your tracks... whose trhe child here?!?
you know you cannot prove any of this wrong. i can verify you doing all of this time and time again, and have upon your request...
so sad...look at yourself here...just lying some more trying to save at least a bit of face, and in the process making an even bigger ass of yourself..
Another twelve year old tangent.
obonga

Albany, NY

#1125537 Apr 24, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me you claimed he owed nothing for most of the time this has been publicized by Hannity.
Suddenly 'everyone to a person said he should have paid the fees'?? WTF
You mostly claimed that the Gov't had no right to charge him in the first place and his family had been there for a hundred years, until it came out it was only 1948.
You could admit you were wrong. For once. Be honest.
Just as you were wrong about Obamacare, which is turning out to be a popular program, with rising public support.
The States that refused to accept it are suffering. Obamacare is creating jobs. Places that resist it are losing those
A good overview:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/oba...
some people are born stupid and you have proven to be one of them. Keep up the good work the people who think for you are very happy with your useful and faithful ignorance.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125538 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's just his way of letting you know you're responsible for your own actions, ma'am.
Whether provoked or not. Be like Jesus.
haaahahahahaahahahaaa.

you never take responsibility for yours, paco. but personal responsibility, civility, and respect aren't on your radar, huh, poser? i thought you considered yourself tough? who's a pussssseeee now, paco?

don't get your little feelings hurt when you occasionally get back what you give, retarded monkeee.

you are a primary reason mexicans are stereotyped as lazy and stupid. and chicago ridge is still a dumping ground!

haaahaaahahahaaa

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1125539 Apr 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>haaahaaaaahaaaaaa
so.....when i give you the same kind of responses you give almost everyone else.....that reveals my inner hatred?!?! you must be one self hating beaner, paco!!
haaaahahahahahaahahahaa
i'm a christian because i wish everyone a happy easter??? lol will i be a muslim when i wish your amiga, usmsince1680, happy ramadan.....or wish a jew, you know the people you hate the most, a happy hanukka?
glad i can help yu release some of that inner hatred in an outwardly direction, mullet!!
Wow, and I thought the convo I was having with the twelve year old was weird.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125540 Apr 24, 2014
GOP R Idiots wrote:
I wonder where folks get the idea that many conservatives are racist?
the black panthers and congressional black caucus??

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1125541 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep running around screaming people were wrong and yet when you are caught dead wrong you refuse to admit.
In fact you LIE and claim you were right. That is why people here are calling you out for acting like a twelve year.
But, you who can never be wrong won't admit your behavior is wrong and got you banned from one board and kicked off another.
name one time i didn't immediately admit i was wrong when shown the proof.

just one time...why can't you do that?

all you have to do dear is show that lie i claim is right...why can't you do that either?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125542 Apr 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>haaahaaaaahaaaaaa
haaaahahahahahaahahahaa
Hee hee
I get it "I know you are but what am I"
Clever!

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1125543 Apr 24, 2014
This summarizes up Sotomayer's opinion yesterday:

Non-Discrimination is Discrimination
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125544 Apr 24, 2014
obonga wrote:
<quoted text> some people are born stupid and you have proven to be one of them. Keep up the good work the people who think for you are very happy with your useful and faithful ignorance.
I couldn't help but notice you traveling with that lady rightuptheasshole ?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125545 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, and I thought the convo I was having with the twelve year old was weird.
More like hilarious. When he said he needed a new angle.....I never dreamed he'd try to take the high and moral ground? ABOUT FACE!!! LOL
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125546 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another twelve year old tangent.
Please refrain from mentioning underage children in front of that psycho path child molester.
Legally he can't be a party to that.
It's a parole thing

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1125547 Apr 24, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Like this is the first time Russia has buzzed any country.
Or us!! SOP according to the Russians.

February 12, 2008:

"WASHINGTON (CNN)-- American fighter jets intercepted two Russian bombers, one of which buzzed a U.S. aircraft carrier in the western Pacific on Saturday, U.S. military officials told CNN Monday.

Russia's Defense Ministry said Tuesday that there was no violation of flight regulations during the incident. A ministry official said the flights are standard operating procedure for air force training.

One of them twice flew about 2,000 feet over the deck of the USS Nimitz Saturday while another flew about 50 miles away, officials said. Two others were at least 100 miles away, the military reported.

U.S. defense officials said four F/A-18A fighter jets from the Nimitz were in the air.

The Russians and the U.S. carrier did not exchange verbal communications."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/11/russian.bomb...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1125548 Apr 24, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
do realize that when you fail to back up these words of yours, they become more of your proven lies...
i stated very truthfully why i got kicked off Politix some lady told me to GFY and i said real adults just come out and say go fuck yourself. they do not allow swearing on that site.
what site did i get banned from? why must you continue to lie about me? sheesh, you just cannot stop, can you?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125549 Apr 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>More like hilarious. When he said he needed a new angle.....I never dreamed he'd try to take the high and moral ground? ABOUT FACE!!! LOL
I know! Right! Me forcing you to denounce your religious beliefs was a huge victory for you, Pusscccee.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1125550 Apr 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>More like hilarious. When he said he needed a new angle.....I never dreamed he'd try to take the high and moral ground? ABOUT FACE!!! LOL
LOL, that was a silly choice.
obonga

Albany, NY

#1125551 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't help but notice you traveling with that lady rightuptheasshole ?
who told you that? You're a lib so I know you didnt think that up all by yourself.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125552 Apr 24, 2014
The "market maker" has cleverly swallowed my Koch again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Wisdom of Ages 11,801
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr June VanDerMark 320,076
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Not who you think 34,827
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web