Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1602571 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1125408 Apr 24, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
More rhetoric and conjecture. When will you provide substance? Or is it that you have none, and believe your claims are enough ... street sweeper?
try this one...
http://www.climatechangeanswers.org/science/g...
where is anything to back up your bullshit...

so far you have given nothing..not one thing even related to what you say..
show me how CO2 is not a greenhouse gas in our atmosphere.

put up or shit up.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1125409 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty high-brow approach, counselor.
forgive me. been posting too much to dullards. must be wearing off on me or something?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125410 Apr 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
Im in love with dem.
I love you too, whoever you are.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125411 Apr 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you try to act like you're not one of them.....but you are.
all you hombres are alike.....thin skinned and short, mang.
run along and drain an oil pan....might make you feel a little more macho.
Yes...go on...I'm listening.
Really.
Feeling more Mexican by the second.
Bet your exwife is getting a little "Mexican" as we speak.
Would explain your hatred for Mexicans. Did she fk a black guy too? Cause that one is still open to interpretation. So to speak.

St. Croix valley

#1125412 Apr 24, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Like this is the first time Russia has buzzed any country.
like we don't do that russian ships...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1125413 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you have never once been able to prove anything i have stated to be false..
on this particular issue i totally busted you down in your lies about Syria and their CWs...that was fun catching you out in one more of your lies...but then i do that all the time..
so who is delusional here?
Bunk, landscape boy. You are nothing but a bullshitter on meds.

First of all, you have proven yourself to be a liar by stating you are a conservative and then religiously making your libtarded posts. That part is self-evident. Another false thing you said was that Bush didn't get a degree from Harvard. Then you compounded the false statement with more BS (you said you "forgot").

Saying you are delusional is an understatement. You are downright dishonest and sick.

Ho - Hum. You are just a type "A" typical liberal.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125414 Apr 24, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> im jewish you putz.
I still love you.
I'm doing the lords work, troubled tea bag imbecile.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1125415 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>try this one...
http://www.climatechangeanswers.org/science/g...
where is anything to back up your bullshit...
so far you have given nothing..not one thing even related to what you say..
show me how CO2 is not a greenhouse gas in our atmosphere.
put up or shit up.
Nobody cares about your Glo Bull Warming, libtard. People care about the economy (jobs) and their dissatisfaction with your government when it comes to non-economic issues.

Only about 1% say they even care about your BS about Glow Bull Warming/the environment.

Now run along and go trim some shrubs.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125416 Apr 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>forgive me. been posting too much to dullards. must be wearing off on me or something?
No! Don't stop on my account. I'm more than convinced you are a high rolling executive.
You reek of it.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1125417 Apr 24, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Have any of you dimwits ever went to school beyond your failed local public school?
You believe a picture is substantive proof. HAHAHAHAHA
No wonder you idiots love Obama.
Since you read at pre-school levels, pictures help explain simple concepts in climate science that your addled brain is too cloudy to perceive on its own,'Amphetamine Annie'.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1125418 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>like we don't do that russian ships...
Provide an example...

Another false statement by the Wood Worm...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1125419 Apr 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you have proven yourself to be a liar by stating you are a conservative and then religiously making your libtarded posts. That part is self-evident. Another false thing you said was that Bush didn't get a degree from Harvard. Then you compounded the false statement with more BS (you said you "forgot").
Saying you are delusional is an understatement. You are downright dishonest and sick.
Wipe the brown dung slop off your lower lip, cow testicles licker.

Since: May 11

Gardners, PA

#1125420 Apr 24, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
In the frame of physics, a "greenhouse effect" as such, can only be used to describe a mechanism by which heat accumulates in an isolated pocket of gas that is unable to mix with the main body of gas. The elimination of convection within the troposphere by stratification, and the consequent temperature rise at the surface, presents us with a natural, if not hypothetical, example of a "greenhouse mechanism" in the frame of physics. Pseudoscience, popular misconception and political misuse of the term "greenhouse effect" have given it quite a different and unrelated meaning.
Since its original proposition by Arrhenius, the definition of the "Greenhouse Effect" has been chaotic and, as such, has successfully obfuscated the weakest and most important part of that proposition. Namely, that terrestrial heat radiated into the atmosphere is there absorbed and re-emitted back to earth to raise surface temperatures beyond what is possible from the incident radiation alone. In fact the physics, as we have examined them, only allow compositional changes to redistribute heat within the absorbing mass of the earth if no change in mean incident radiation occurs. This predicts that atmospheric warming due to increased opacity can only result in surface cooling, which effectively does no more than alter the thermal gradient, thereby redistributing the heat without adding or subtracting from it
This is from a guy with a BS in geology. Specializing in sediment. His work experience is in the oilfield. He does not hold a graduate degree. He has no climate education. His did not major in physics or atmosphere anything.( http://cv.geologist-1011.com/ )

And yet here you are using this guy to dispute all the guys with PhD degrees in climate related studies.

Now really. Are you that f*cking stupid?

I would suggest before you run around screaming " OMG OMG where are your sources. Where is your proof" that you take a look at your own source.

Maybe then you won't appear as quite an ass the next time around.

Right whiner climate deniers are dumber than sh*t.
lillysbotchedabo rtion

Albany, NY

#1125421 Apr 24, 2014
Mammy says obama is god.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125422 Apr 24, 2014
I just though of a new angle for you, rightuptheasshole!
Call me black or negro, or something else you old pricks say in your emails to denigrate African Americans.
It's topix nobody will know it's you.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125423 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...go on...I'm listening.
Really.
Feeling more Mexican by the second.
Bet your exwife is getting a little "Mexican" as we speak.
Would explain your hatred for Mexicans.
i know you are. you've always been obsessed with me.

is it because you're eating refried beans at this minute?

i'll take that bet!!

i don't hate you, paco. i only respond to some.... in the only way they can comprehend. you're one of the 'some'. i have no problem stepping down to your level.....i just don't stay down there too long.

haahaahaaa
lillysbotchedabo rtion

Albany, NY

#1125424 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No! Don't stop on my account. I'm more than convinced you are a high rolling executive.
You reek of it.
are you my daddy
dem

Chicago, IL

#1125425 Apr 24, 2014
Come on, counselor. You were really 'crowing' earlier.
Dinner time again?
Feelings hurt?

St. Croix valley

#1125426 Apr 24, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it you cannot show even one post of mine that shows i am a liar then?

i've asked you hundreds and hundreds of times and as yet it is just your big mouth writing checks your puny mind can't cash...

i never said i forgot...liar...i said i didn't check far enough.

why can't you show any poss of mine showing me to be this liberal you claim me to be? why is that again?

just more lies to add to your list.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1125427 Apr 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You reek of it.
one needn't be poor or from chicago ridge to speak a little ghetto. though people of that sort are more natural with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Freedomofexpression 317,601
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr It s Weather Not ... 11,574
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr LMAO phartes 34,232
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
More from around the web