Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1563391 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1123782 Apr 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid:
Grandma & the grandkids are terrorists!
Of course, StupidSinceBorn cites a "blog"!
<shaking head>
Only an idiot doesn't understand the difference between a personal "blog" and one run by the Washington Post for their reporters. Educate yourself for Pete's sake.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1123783 Apr 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. How refreshing. An apology from a conservative. Too bad you added the last sentence.
Just can't fix a stupid old liberal..

It's the culture..

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1123784 Apr 22, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>poor little ruskie.
So do you still use your head to to try and crack nuts son?
I guess we should take his/her obsession with the two of us as a badge of honor. Obviously we are doing something right to garner such attention.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1123785 Apr 22, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>oh yes, and every neighborhood has a nutjob old woman like you..
It's the culture...
Oh look!! Someone every bit as stupid and cultured as Waxtard. Birds of a feather...
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1123786 Apr 22, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>poor little ruskie.
So do you still use your head to to try and crack nuts son?
Waxman Hates America with 15 sock puppets ... must keep him busy on his way back to the UK

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1123787 Apr 22, 2014
Well, the nutcase trolls have arrived for the evening. They come out from under their rocks to sow discord with the deliberate intent of provoking discontent. Not one brain between them. Might as well leave. It is all downhill from here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1123788 Apr 22, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out Karl Rove.:-)
lol! Well, sometimes staying focused means whittling things down even more!
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1123789 Apr 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
My claim was that the Chinese Solar Project was 200 miles away from Gold Butte and you said that was "wrong". Admit it. You were "wrong". I'm not going to follow you down another path.
RoxLo a Hate America troll?

CBS announced that Colbert will replace Letterman when he retires next year after three decades in late night.

Though Colbert has appeared on the “Late Show” before his appointment has been attacked by libertarians on Medicare.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1123790 Apr 22, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I applaud you!
You're one of the few (if any) who has recognized what republicans and democrats were at the time.
That is why I dont trust or buy into this Republican or Democrat BS but rather look at what a particular politician in what he or she is advocating socially and economically because in today's politics it doesn't matter what party your affliated with your either conservative or progressive and they can be found in both Democrat & Repbulican political parties of today and the big difference between the two parties is that Republicans are more Conservative where as the Democrats are more Progressive on social and economical views.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1123791 Apr 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we should take his/her obsession with the two of us as a badge of honor. Obviously we are doing something right to garner such attention.
Well, he did laugh at the US Constitution. Said no one ever talked like that.

Personally, I hope he gets the same advantages in Russia that we enjoy in the US ;)...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1123792 Apr 22, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out Karl Rove.:-)
Karl Rove is a Liberal within the Republican Party for sure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1123793 Apr 22, 2014
More_ron wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Republican stupid.
Lol
You sure the fk are with a sentence like that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1123794 Apr 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look!! Someone every bit as stupid and cultured as Waxtard. Birds of a feather...
Typical response we have come to expect from an empty headed old woman... Yet, we can tell more about you old woman by what the old woman says about others than we can by what others say about you old woman

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1123795 Apr 22, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman Hates America with 15 sock puppets ... must keep him busy on his way back to the UK
lol! Good point. He must fancy himself as Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible.

And I think him becoming American would apply right there!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1123796 Apr 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Well, the nutcase trolls have arrived for the evening. They come out from under their rocks to sow discord with the deliberate intent of provoking discontent. Not one brain between them. Might as well leave. It is all downhill from here.
My work is never done.
Healing the topix masses is the lords work and mine.
Those mutts run like I'm the dog catcher. And in theory I am.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1123797 Apr 22, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
you wear your LACK of intelligence proudly...
But when talking about you it's true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1123798 Apr 22, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well, sometimes staying focused means whittling things down even more!
Karl Rove and JEB Bush are RINOs in the world of the topix trolls

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1123799 Apr 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a brain. The proposed solar facility was no where near Bundy's ranch. The area where Bundy's cattle are trespassing is the government-protected Gold Butte Conservation Area. Land which has been designated for the release of tortoises back into their natural habitat. The land where Bundy's cattle is grazing does not fall within one of the 17 “solar energy zones”(SEZs) designated by the Department of the Interior in 2012. It's a conservative lie.
"The BLM mitigation strategy, intended to mitigate the damage to the regional ecosystem expected from developing the Dry Lake SEZ, is to beef up environmental “PROTECTIONS” for Gold Butte. As desert tortoises, and other fauna and flora, decline in the SEZ, they are to be encouraged and protected in the Gold Butte ACEC. This may include measures like relocating desert tortoises to Gold Butte.
The BLM document is vague and cagey about “trespass cattle” as a threat to the Gold Butte ecosystem. It names no names, and makes only a glancing reference to the issue.(There’s one reference to “trespass livestock grazing” on p. 30.)
But, as documented by Free Republic and others, a separate BLM document naming Cliven Bundy, last updated in March 2014, had this to say about his cattle:
"Non-Governmental Organizations have expressed concern that the regional mitigation strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone utilizes Gold Butte as the location for offsite mitigation for impacts from solar development, and that those restoration activities are not durable with the presence of trespass cattle."'
Read more at http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/04/12/feds-...
"uselesssinceforever000 "
Nice try. No one gives a rats bottom that the solar panels are a 150 miles away. They are still on the desert and they still pose a threat to the turtles. Now those turtles have survived for more than 100 years with cattle grazing on the land. The Department of Interior makes only one reference? Does that indicate they don't give a rats bottom?
Face the facts those cows are not hurting the desert, the Bundy's should pay for the grazing rights. The BLM should pay for the cattle they destroyed.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1123800 Apr 22, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Typical response we have come to expect from an empty headed old woman... Yet, we can tell more about you old woman by what the old woman says about others than we can by what others say about you old woman
It's the culture...
Not like Hurricane Katrina
President Barack Obama will speak in front of a group of first responders and volunteers after touring the Oso landslide zone.
The president landed at about 12:40 p.m. He was greeted by a large group of state and federal politicians including Gov. Jay Inslee, Sens. Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell, Reps. Suzan DelBene and Rick Larsen, Everett mayor Ray Stephanson, Seattle mayor Ed Murray, Major General Bret Dougherty and Jon Lovick, Snohomish County Executive.
Obama almost immediately boarded a Marine helicopter for a short flight to Arlington with the governor and senators Murray and Cantwell. The group took off for an aerial tour of the landslide area after a short briefing there.
After about 15 minutes of flying time, Marine One flew directly over the site of the landslide.
After four weeks, the debris field, which is still 30 feet deep in places, looks much the same, despite thousands of hours of backbreaking work by emergency responders and volunteers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Chicago, IL

#1123802 Apr 22, 2014
Watch me chase off Floriduh... that ignorant retard Jew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr cpeter1313 315,165
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr The FACTory 11,281
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Told Pharts 33,405
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May '17 Into The Night 258,461
More from around the web