Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1581417 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1123199 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, you claimed that same thing abotu instances where photo id at the poll would stop fraud and yet there isn't one..........
I posted LINKS!!

I posted the link 3x and Adam twice. You and USAsince are claiming to have memory lapses every 24 hours has gotten old.

You have done this nonsense repeatedly to other posters--demanding the same links over and over again-so don't act as if this is something new for you.

Did you ever figure out what was unique about the drone attack that the judge ruled on today?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1123200 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>all you posts are worthless asshat... you know it i know it...
the fact that i read one out of every hundred you post makes me your # 1 fan...
Did your "Mulch" Spreading Education come with a minor in economics libtard?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1123201 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, you claimed that same thing abotu instances where photo id at the poll would stop fraud and yet there isn't one...
like when you say you posted proof of your magic driver's licenses but that was a lie also?
like when you said states had laws making it illegal to serve alcohol to pregnant women?
is it like any of these lies you spent sometimes days trying to defend?
what a useless lying tool you are!
Bawwaaahh!!!!

Banned from Politix?
Brend

Los Angeles, CA

#1123202 Apr 21, 2014
My tits hurt... must be going to rain...

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1123203 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
May we think your petty posts are worthless too.

Hey, Daffy have I asked you to post the same links countless times like you do to posters here repeatedly.

Are you playing dumb or do you never bother to read what is posted?
Brend

Los Angeles, CA

#1123204 Apr 21, 2014
Say it with me, girls; single payer health plan... enough silliness...
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1123205 Apr 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to what our lying fear mongering party has become, anything would be an improvement. Whine, cry, bitch and moan, no solutions to anything. The party of "NO" to any and every thing that is good for fellow Americans. I think we should round up all you baggers and put you in Texas and build a wall around the whole state, and just watch you eat your young, although you idiots are still learning about how sex works. Talk about America's embarrassment.
Sure, and your ilk's ¨solution¨ is to keep people in victimized limbo, string them along with handouts, and blame republicans for everything wrong in the world.

I gotta hand it to the left -- they sure know how to manipulate and indoctrinate ignorant fks like you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1123207 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nay, it is a sign of intellectual laziness.
I remember saving cray-cray for you. Not that I think others here haven't posted some crazy posts, but it is something I use for you when you go off on rants. Just a code word for over-the-top.
This is a great self description of you son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1123208 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a message board. The topic is whatever people want to talk about.
So... you claiming people should keep up is a lie son?

wow....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1123209 Apr 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is Communist. Don't start your garbage about "closed". Your side has no tolerance for diversity of opinion. You are a Communist, which is what the Democrat Party has become.
poor baby. still upset you're a ruskie, I see!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1123210 Apr 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to what our lying fear mongering party has become, anything would be an improvement. Whine, cry, bitch and moan, no solutions to anything. The party of "NO" to any and every thing that is good for fellow Americans. I think we should round up all you baggers and put you in Texas and build a wall around the whole state, and just watch you eat your young, although you idiots are still learning about how sex works. Talk about America's embarrassment.
Are you whining *AGAIN*??

The sex-change didn't go too well, hey? Ask for hormone supplements.

Lapeer, MI

#1123211 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
Another woodtick post just chock full of data, links and keen observation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA.......

Lapeer, MI

#1123212 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
May we think your petty posts are worthless too.
Hey, Daffy have I asked you to post the same links countless times like you do to posters here repeatedly.
Are you playing dumb or do you never bother to read what is posted?
Quack! Quack! Quack!

Lapeer, MI

#1123213 Apr 21, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, and your ilk's ¨solution¨ is to keep people in victimized limbo, string them along with handouts, and blame republicans for everything wrong in the world.
I gotta hand it to the left -- they sure know how to manipulate and indoctrinate ignorant fks like you.
Grey Ghost = Useful Idiot
Hillarybama

Palm Coast, FL

#1123215 Apr 21, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
He has racked up more sexual harassment allegations than Clinton.
"What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
Hillarybama

Palm Coast, FL

#1123216 Apr 21, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you would enjoy being groped by West?
"What DIFFERENCE does it make?"

Lapeer, MI

#1123218 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, you claimed that same thing abotu instances where photo id at the poll would stop fraud and yet there isn't one...
like when you say you posted proof of your magic driver's licenses but that was a lie also?
like when you said states had laws making it illegal to serve alcohol to pregnant women?
is it like any of these lies you spent sometimes days trying to defend?
what a useless lying tool you are!
Do you know what Brain Sodomy is?

It's when a person is an azzhole and is also fcked in the head.

Your doctor should be able to fill in the details for you.

Lapeer, MI

#1123220 Apr 21, 2014
harmonious wrote:
What’s in Obama’s Gun Control Proposal
The initiative to reduce gun violence announced by President Obama on Wednesday includes both legislative proposals that would need to be acted on by Congress and executive actions he can do on his own. Many of the executive actions involve the president directing agencies to do a better job of sharing information.
will do absolutely zero to reduce crime from the real criminals who commit the vast majority of our gun crimes, simply another back door attempt to disarm law abiding citizens who need weapons for protection from career criminals..........
Under this bas turd, we may very well find that government of the people, by the people, for the people, will perish from the earth.

Lapeer, MI

#1123221 Apr 21, 2014
Brend wrote:
My tits hurt... must be going to rain...
...but yer face is killing me......must be going to earthquake...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1123222 Apr 21, 2014
Looks like another night of not enjoying my brew-skie....

.... sigh.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr I phartsx 33,674
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 316,342
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web