Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1549473 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1123155 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, you sound just like woodtick.
I have posted you the link to the BLM report discussing this 3 times and Adam at least twice.
Your continual denial lacks any reasonability.
The BLM report you keep posting is in regard to the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone. The proposed Chinese Solar facility was no where near the Dry Lake SEZ.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1123156 Apr 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It starts the same way. The men of Charlie Company were angry and frustrated. Just like West. That behavior is not acceptable.
I think you are making a leap here.

But, you accusing Carol as being someone who would have done the same was over the top.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1123157 Apr 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The BLM report you keep posting is in regard to the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone. The proposed Chinese Solar facility was no where near the Dry Lake SEZ.
Wrong.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1123158 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, so you have no clue about the higher deductibles if this is your response?
who has higher deductibles? i don't...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1123159 Apr 21, 2014
Progressives find $100 million reasons to delay the Keystone pipeline...

'On Squawk Box, Politicoís Ben White was the only persn to describe the Tom Steyer connection to Keystone:

It is bad for Landrieu, itís bad for Mark Pryor in Arkansas. I think its net negative for Democratic candidates across the board. But thatís totally outweighed by the $100 million from Tom Steyer. Heís an environmentalist who says look if you approve the Keystone, my money goes away.'

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/20...

St. Croix valley

#1123160 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, so you have no clue about the higher deductibles if this is your response?
and once again...so sadly once again...

if you could have backed up your bullshit, you would have here..but instead, you ust dodge and lie some more...

why? haven't you been embarrassed enough? do we have to go over your list of proven lies again? it is getting long now..

St. Croix valley

#1123161 Apr 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
you do sound like woodtick! dealing with facts...

or maybe i sound like you...either way...

facts are fun!

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1123162 Apr 21, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Progressives find $100 million reasons to delay the Keystone pipeline...
'On Squawk Box, Politicoís Ben White was the only persn to describe the Tom Steyer connection to Keystone:
It is bad for Landrieu, itís bad for Mark Pryor in Arkansas. I think its net negative for Democratic candidates across the board. But thatís totally outweighed by the $100 million from Tom Steyer. Heís an environmentalist who says look if you approve the Keystone, my money goes away.'
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/20...
Earlier I posted all of Steyer's links to making money from energy.

He was for coal and made millions on it.

He was invested in Kinder Morgan the main competitor against those doing the pipe line.

Now he thinks investing in green energy is the money cow.

I will try to find the post and bring it forward.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1123163 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are making a leap here.
But, you accusing Carol as being someone who would have done the same was over the top.
If a person condones torture. They are condoning the same mentality that led to My Lai. It should NEVER be excused.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1123164 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Yes you are.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1123165 Apr 21, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww knock it off you sound like gunner on his moral high horse. As if we aren't dealing with fkn idiots here.
So says the fkn idiot who loves ck.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1123166 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you do sound like woodtick! dealing with facts...
or maybe i sound like you...either way...
facts are fun!
Did you notice that RoxLo's response to facts is a simple, "Wrong". Their minds are closed.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1123167 Apr 21, 2014
COURT: Government must disclose legal justification for using drones to kill American terror suspects overseas

NEW YORK (AP)ó The U.S. government must publicly disclose in redacted form secret papers describing its legal justification for using drones to kill citizens suspected of terrorism overseas, because President Barack Obama and senior government officials have commented on the subject, a federal appeals court ruled Monday.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York ruled in a Freedom of Information Act case brought by the American Civil Liberties Union and two reporters for The New York Times. In 2011, they sought any documents in which Department of Justice lawyers had discussed the highly classified "targeted-killing" program."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ny-court-us-mu...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1123168 Apr 21, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Whiney azz say what?

St. Croix valley

#1123169 Apr 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
COURT: Government must disclose legal justification for using drones to kill American terror suspects overseas
NEW YORK (AP)ó The U.S. government must publicly disclose in redacted form secret papers describing its legal justification for using drones to kill citizens suspected of terrorism overseas, because President Barack Obama and senior government officials have commented on the subject, a federal appeals court ruled Monday.
The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York ruled in a Freedom of Information Act case brought by the American Civil Liberties Union and two reporters for The New York Times. In 2011, they sought any documents in which Department of Justice lawyers had discussed the highly classified "targeted-killing" program."
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ny-court-us-mu...
why is using drones to kill proven terrorists different from using B-1s or A-10s?

is there some reason you don't want terrorists killed?

St. Croix valley

#1123170 Apr 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice that RoxLo's response to facts is a simple, "Wrong". Their minds are closed.
everyone noticed it...again.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1123172 Apr 21, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
They should install an EASY button on your huge forehead.
Lol
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1123173 Apr 21, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is Communist. Don't start your garbage about "closed". Your side has no tolerance for diversity of opinion. You are a Communist, which is what the Democrat Party has become.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1123174 Apr 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>everyone noticed it...again.
Hi there Hyime!

We noticed your psychological problems again.

Yes, we noticed it!

You are a liar and a Democrat who lies and says he/it/she is a conservative.

Yes, we noticed it from day one, son. Are you gay?

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1123175 Apr 21, 2014
Morgan Stanley survey of insurance 148 brokers found that this quarter, the average premium increase for customers renewing an insurance plan is 12 percent in the small group market and 11 percent in the individual market.

While insurers were hiking premiums since 2012 by smaller amounts, the lead-up to the Obamacareís launch has seen the average rate at which premiums are growing fourfold.

http://www.forbes.com/fdc/welcome_mjx.shtml

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 17 min Trojan 33,193
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 hr weaponX 314,719
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web