Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395259 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1121356 Apr 18, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser... It's dumbassdave, bent over by Limbaugh and Beck, and always punked by Fox News..
It's the culture...
You want to know who really is getting bent over by Limbaugh and Beck and punked by Fox News? That would be those of YOU who actually get their news from them...never mind, with you I get the impression you like it that way...shows your lack of culture.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1121357 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummmmm...and i tastes like shit.
LOL... and bagger woodtick knows what shit tastes like you rimmer...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1121358 Apr 18, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic that those teapartyers who are against the government, against laws etc. are always in favor of censorship. Banning books, movies etc. They're control freaks.
Not all censorship.

Just those they don't approve of.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1121359 Apr 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't change human behavior by passing laws or by throwing money at the resulting problems.......
but you and others will continue to try and continue to fail....
Not me and not the Democrats; this is republican legislation to criminalize pregnant women on drugs. I fail to see who this benefits beyond the private prisons.
The jails and prisons are filled with drug addicts; that is not the solution.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1121360 Apr 18, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Only in your nutty Tea Party 'world' First Lady Michelle is running off with Jimmy Fallon and Will Ferrell to Paris for a ménage a trois. Get a life;loser! Stop trying to make -up others' private lives. LOL
Jimmy Fallon and Will Ferrell??? Are you serious?

Those guys can easily afford better stuff than the First Cow. C'mon'. Get real.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1121361 Apr 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't change human behavior by passing laws or by throwing money at the resulting problems.......
but you and others will continue to try and continue to fail....
you can with education...that is a proven fact.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1121362 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the one i linked to.. no states i have found make it illegal to sell alcohol to pregnant women.
why do you feel you have to lie so much to support your claims?
You are correct it is not illegal nor is it monitory to sell to pregnant women.

The signs are warning of drinking while pregnant and it is left up to businesses from there.

The woman could sue for discrimination but this probably would not result in much recrimination if taken to court.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1121363 Apr 18, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You want to know who really is getting bent over by Limbaugh and Beck and punked by Fox News? That would be those of YOU who actually get their news from them...never mind, with you I get the impression you like it that way...shows your lack of culture.
AND... leo drinks from the same urinal as do the grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Pimps Profiteer Jesse, and race cop Al Sharpton..

It's the culture...

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1121364 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but the global warming deniers will just sit there on the beach denying the ocean is covering them up and then drown...the ocean can't be washing over their bed as the sea levels aren't rising..
i predict millions of deaths from drowning of these deniers...they wouldn't run from a hoax, would they?
Strange. You seem to think it will happen as a Tsunami

St. Croix valley

#1121365 Apr 18, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us when the next tornado will hit Oklahoma this storm season...
thats time, date, month....
they will...the them all that data before it happens. the math works.

St. Croix valley

#1121366 Apr 18, 2014
why is it Roxlo gets so suddenly quiet when cought out in a lie?

happens every time he lies his fat ass off..
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1121367 Apr 18, 2014
Climate Science in action...

{The fact is that we can't account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can't. The CERES data published in the August BAMS 09 Supplement on 2008 shows there should be even more warming: but the data are surely wrong. Our observing systems is inadequate." Email: Kevin Trenberth to Michael Mann, October 2009.}

Great Britain, House of Commons.(2009). Science & Technology Committee.'The Disclosure of Climate Data From the Climatic Research Unit at The University of East Angola'. Eight Report of Session 2009-10, Vol II, ev 134
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1121368 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but the global warming deniers will just sit there on the beach denying the ocean is covering them up and then drown...the ocean can't be washing over their bed as the sea levels aren't rising..
i predict millions of deaths from drowning of these deniers...they wouldn't run from a hoax, would they?
Obama told the world yesterday his UCA is a success, not debatable. Eight million signed up now, so golly gee libtard, I guess now we can't debate that either!

Baawaaaahhhh!!!
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1121370 Apr 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, you'd have to prove he actually has sex with women....
Yes, we've all heard those stories about Obama and his boyfriends. His wearing mom jeans, throwing like a girl and skipping up to the teleprompter make those stories rather believable.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1121371 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
why is it Roxlo gets so suddenly quiet when cought out in a lie?
happens every time he lies his fat ass off..
It never stopped you, motor mouth.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1121372 Apr 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the one i linked to.. no states i have found make it illegal to sell alcohol to pregnant women.
why do you feel you have to lie so much to support your claims?
I don't think RoxLo mentioned alcohol, just fetus personhood.

St. Croix valley

#1121373 Apr 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. You seem to think it will happen as a Tsunami
not at all....but who would even move their house or bed if it is a hoax? as the waves slowly wash over them they will keep saying it is a hoax.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1121374 Apr 18, 2014
<quoted text>
While sucking on a cigar!!!
Anyway; rumor has it that he is gay; and I tend to believe it. He obviously hates women and he's always going to Costa Rica and not only for the cigars!!! Dominican Republic too!
Obama loves to get away from the White House.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1121375 Apr 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
An Open Letter from the GOP to Working Class White Men
Dear Working Class White Men,
We Republicans understand what you need, and we’re here to help.
For example, we know that as a potential mate, women find you about as attractive as a hairball on the bedroom rug. Oh, you’re probably not ugly and we’re sure you can still wear the jeans you wore in high school if you slip the waistband down a bit. Most of you are also nice enough to get first dates.
And then she finds out what you earn, and it’s “Well thanks for the evening, no I’ll pay for my own dinner, sure you can call, no I’m busy tomorrow, sorry.”
Let’s face it, the days of manufacturing jobs that pay decent wages for ordinary guys with high school diplomas are over, and you’re being left behind. Women are more likely to attend and graduate from college, in part because job prospects are really bleak for women without college degrees. So they’re more willing to take college loans and they’re taking over professions like accounting and financial services, insurance agents and claims adjusters, medical science and management, veterinary medicine, human resources, business operations, budget analysis, psychology, advertising, and nursing and education.
Meanwhile you’re stocking shelves or slinging burgers for minimum wage or maybe a little more, if you can find a job. Obviously we can’t support raising the minimum wage and we don’t want you to organize a union to negotiate for higher pay, because freedom.
Still, you want to get married, and we want to help. That’s why we oppose paycheck fairness. That’s also why we want to cut funding for food stamps and Head Start and child care and the Pell Grants women use to get college degrees. We also want to shame women who want to end pregnancies, and let bosses decide if women’s insurance should cover birth control. In fact, we’re trying to roll back all the ways women have come to rely on Uncle Sugar instead of a husband.
We also opposed the Violence Against Women Act and we want to make it harder to get divorced, because if some woman says “I do”… you should be able to keep her.
So, working class white men, we Republicans really are on your side. We figure if we make women miserable enough, they’ll marry anyone. Even you.
You’re welcome.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/04/17/open-l...
sonic's racist bone is sticking out like the lump in the back of Ghost's Speedo's.

St. Croix valley

#1121376 Apr 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct it is not illegal nor is it monitory to sell to pregnant women.
The signs are warning of drinking while pregnant and it is left up to businesses from there.
The woman could sue for discrimination but this probably would not result in much recrimination if taken to court.
Holy shit! did you almost come very close to being an adult and admitting you were wrong?

very very close ....i must say.

not quite there...but, "Baby steps, Bob. Baby steps"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 23 min IB DaMann 9,863
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Todd for Real 311,342
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr Trojan 32,289
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 hr ChristineM 255,511
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web