Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417843 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1120582 Apr 17, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
barak obama is powerless because of his constituency. barak obama is powerless because of his diplomatic stances. barak obama is powerless because of who and what he is. barak obama is powerless because he can't figure out how to get out of a wet paper bag. barak obama is powerless because he doesn't get 'gimmies' on the golf course of diplomacy. barak obama is powerless because he is still an empty suit.
Brack obama's constituency got him elected twice.

proven false on the first of your "opinions'(funny how you fools always resort to calling your stupid posts 'opinions' when you know you are wrong...)

his diplomatic stances have brought the US back to a position of respect in the world as all polls show. bush made us hated around the globe, Obama fixed that. he also got Putin to back down in his own back yard and give up his last not former satellite ally to the US yeah..not real weak on diplomatic stances.. he got most of the world to join his sanctions against Iran, which Bush could not do...(see previous issue of respect)

all the above show clearly he is not an empty suit.

your 'opinions' are wrong....

boy that was fun and it took all of one minute to show you to be the fool you are...

St. Croix valley

#1120583 Apr 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith and religion are two different things.
correct. i have faith that Roxlo will make an even bigger ass of himself on this issue...

oh wait that would be science..extrapolation of previous data...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120584 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>good to know...and you cannot back up that opinion with anything factual? you do know opinions can be wrong don't you?
yes, ti think i will.
Speaking of nuts woodtick you idiot, which squirrel or obama is your keeper you ignorant nitwit?

It's the culture..

St. Croix valley

#1120585 Apr 17, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Well stated, Galt.
funny how you always support statements that are totally misguided or wrong...

St. Croix valley

#1120586 Apr 17, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't no cure for your brand of stupid. oh yes, It really bothers you woodtick to see your bullspit exposed for the lies it is, eh???
It's the culture...
and yet nothing i have stated has been bullshit or exposed as such!

you just posted another proven lie!

keep making an ass of yourself....

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1120587 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>good to know...and you cannot back up that opinion with anything factual? you do know opinions can be wrong don't you?
yes, ti think i will.
i don't need to back up my opinions. funny to know you can;t refute them....or even try to.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120588 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>correct. i have faith that Roxlo will make an even bigger ass of himself on this issue...
oh wait that would be science..extrapolation of previous data...
Woodtick will embrace USAsince1680 or would join a street gang if he thinks it would make him. popular...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1120589 Apr 17, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks with truly open minds respect both science and religion. Insulting people of faith and suggesting they're any less intelligent (or ¨wackos¨) than those who choose to ignore religion is the epitome of ignorance.
anyone who thinks this planet came into existence 6,000 years ago is a wacko.

anyone who thinks that the story of Noah is anything but unbridled genocide is a wacko.

anyone who thinks religion doesn't promote ignorance is a wacko.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1120590 Apr 17, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Carol cut down Nobama-Galt as a mooscher.
He "loses it" after a few posts
he needs a girl friend, a sad case ;-)
-Angela
Jimmy Carter is on American History TV, moving stories on the Camp David Accords

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1120591 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no it is not an opinion that science deals with facts and religions deal with faith..
are you really this stupid? oh yes, we have already proven that you are...
You have gone full circle.

Your first comment to me was that I was wrong for stating you were comparing apples and oranges.

Science-observations
Religion-faith
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1120592 Apr 17, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Hillary?
Hillary is now caught in another major scandal. Just this morning, it is reported that Hillary is being implicated in a pay-to-play scheme that started while she was Secretary of State and involves the former Soviet Union, the Boeing company and her so-called "non-profit" -- the Clinton Foundation.
She was selling baby parts with the Russian Mafia too.
Blahs blah, blah. Hillary can beat any and all candidates. Game on. Who do you have? Huckabee? Ha! You people are damn fools

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1120594 Apr 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone who thinks that the story of Noah is anything but unbridled genocide is a wacko.
Religion has been the backbone of history for several centuries.

It didn't interfere with science as it was not so blind to think one excluded the other.

You are promoting ignorance by your claims that they are incompatible.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1120595 Apr 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that gunner became a beaver!!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120597 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and yet nothing i have stated has been bullshit or exposed as such!
you just posted another proven lie!
keep making an ass of yourself....
AND... your diversions and some bullshit crap to make an argument is just lamebrain and is not going to make your politics or make your loser world better you idiot..

Going on 6 years of Obama and woodtick still a loser and making an idiot of himself...

It's the culture
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1120598 Apr 17, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>WHO'S CONSPIRACY DRIVEN FOR PROFIT$$...???
"Al Gore" whom invented the internet, running around lying and fear mongering to everyone for years during the Clinton/Gore administration, the world was going to end when "Y2K" rolled over...
Until today (Global Warming)... The biggest imaginary lie, hoax and conspiracy ever perpetuated by a government administration on to the public too "stimulate" the economy.
As a result people with apprehension, were buying extra food, power generators, guns and ammo, gas guzzling SUV's and drive to the mountains to their new log cabins, while polluting the enviroment, believing planes would fall out of the sky, people buying new computers and taking money out of the bank because computers would fail. All occurences and things which did grow and stimulate the economy... AND... DOOMSDAY EVENTS THAT NEVER HAPPENED??
Bill Clinton said "It's The Economy Stupid"... I have always maintained "It's The Internet Stupid"...
Al Gore spewing their fear mongering conspiracy driven for profit, imaginary doomsday tactics and snake oil promotions of the day, "The Sky is Falling", "The World is Ending" misleading people to get them frightened, to spend money and buy things because they were afraid....
Why should anyone believe Al Gore's conspiracies about global warming, fear mongering, looming crisis hocus-pocus theories, Lies and untruth scare tactics fraud this 2nd. time around???$$$
One crazy imaginary Gore phantom in a lifetime is bad enough, but two imaginary Al Gore phantom conspiracies in a lifetime, is two too many...
BTW: At least Bush's Ranch is greener then Al Gore's Mansion. The Pasminco Zinc Mine, is situated on Gore's plantation that pollutes and dumps poisons and mercury into the Caney Fork river in Tennessee, a major tributary of the Cumberland River system in Kentucky
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/campaign2k...
P.S. Al Gore buys his carbon off-sets credits from himself--the Generation Investment Management LLP, "an independent, private, owner-managed partnership established in 2004 with offices in London and Washington, D.C." of which he is both chairman and founding partner.
Al Gore: world's first carbon billionaire?
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/20...
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/03/business/en...
http://www.noteviljustwrong.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4LsSppYxSHkXX
The Arm and Hammer Poison of Unconscious Liberalism
It's the culture...
so it must really tick you off when.....

There is no "scientific debate," and even if there was one a person cannot be sued for supporting a reasonably sound scientific hypothesis, even if it turned out to be wrong.

though it would seem to me that FOX would also be glad that you can't be sued for being wrong about global warming.

St. Croix valley

#1120601 Apr 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have gone full circle.
Your first comment to me was that I was wrong for stating you were comparing apples and oranges.
Science-observations
Religion-faith
sure pal...once again you are not following the thread...

how many times do we have to do this.. you make a stupid statement and then run from it by trying to change the issue..

go talk to yourself about it.

hey, was correct again! you did make an even bigger ass of yourself on this!!!! pure extrapolation of data...

science rules!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120602 Apr 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
If bullshit were electricity, you'd be a powerhouse sonicmoron...

Sonicmoron Lazy Rule and Goal: Can't reach it. Don't need it...

It's the culture...

St. Croix valley

#1120604 Apr 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion has been the backbone of history for several centuries.
It didn't interfere with science as it was not so blind to think one excluded the other.
You are promoting ignorance by your claims that they are incompatible.
in fact there is a long history of it interfering with science..

they are incompatible for the clear reasons i gave you that you cannot refute.

why are you lying about this? oh yes, that seems to be all you CAN do...

St. Croix valley

#1120605 Apr 17, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i don't need to back up my opinions. funny to know you can;t refute them....or even try to.
yet i just did!!you should have read ahead, fool!!!

too freakin funny!
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1120607 Apr 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes "reality" is talking snakes and a God that will torture the overwhelming majority of people for eternity because they didn't suck up to him is living in the land of fantasy.
Leave it to a tolerant liberal to compare Christians to a small sect of snake handling fanatics.

And last time I checked, God doesn't sic the IRS on your ass if you don't suck up to the King and his court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 32,325
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 256,547
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr OzRitz 10,064
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 hr zef 311,604
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web