Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250254 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1119594 Apr 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Those articles that Fat is copying for you, come from 2006...now, let me think who was president then?
* January 15, 1981, Nick Rock becomes the first known AIDS death in New York City.

Jimmy Carter was President!

H-m-m-m....must be a connection between peanuts, Presidents and the Democratic Party here, folks....

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1119595 Apr 16, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> If either of you idiots would learn to read you would see it at the top of the story.
FEB 21 MICHAEL MANN FACES BANKRUPTCY AS HIS COURTROOM CLIMATE CAPERS COLLAPSE Written by John O'Sullivan
Go back to my post concerning this & show me where it says that.

I'll await your apology.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1119596 Apr 16, 2014
Lol!
Rightuptheasshole cried to the mods? Does he think he's flack or something?
Geez Flack gets some bad news about his "boy band" and takes it out on me!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1119597 Apr 16, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please ask 'SonicFilter'
How does a mouse smoke marijuana?
Well, sonic is not a reliable source of information so can I take a stab at it?

They use really tiny Hooka's made from discarded ball point pens?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1119598 Apr 16, 2014
Think it's time for me to go now.

Probably said too much.

But it really was hard for me to picture stars falling from the sky - until I thought about UFOs and bright lights - like this one falling over the dome in Jerusalem in 2011:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

But it's just something I like to think about and ponder. Didn't mean to scare anyone.

Still concerned about the state of our union.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1119599 Apr 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...that's gotta be one of the best things anyone's ever said about me.
You just made my day. Maybe my week. Thanks.
False praise to a false idol.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1119600 Apr 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>There ya' go. You own it.
Another stolen valor republican. Go figure.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1119601 Apr 16, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That wasn't what your post said...do I need to bring that to your attention again? MAU was institution in late 1977? Did you forget what you said? Never mind. The stolen valor venders and pretenders around here are in a class by themselves--low.
Teaman doesn't have a horse in the race. The 31st MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit) did serve in RVN and the 31st Marine Amphibious Unit (a part of the MEU) did as well) in certain areas during certain times.

That's true__and it's also true that in Vietnam units became blended to the point of silliness and often the soldiers didn't know where in fk they actually were. Camp Evans for instance hosted Marines, Army, Air Force and even the Navy SeaBees at one time or another during that era.

I was at Camp Evans__matter of fact, during my time in RVN I served in combat in all four zones or corps.

Orlando, FL

#1119602 Apr 16, 2014
Patrick...or Angela...who controlled Congress during the last two years of Clinton's first term and the entire four years of his second?

How can you keep blaming Republicans if you know the answer?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1119603 Apr 16, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to my post concerning this & show me where it says that.
I'll await your apology.
You amaze Flack but don't surprise him you loser. You inspire Flack but you don't intimidate him with your dumbass Dave...

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#1119604 Apr 16, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Shooting the messenger really does a great job for your credibility, doodette!
The messenger can be CNN, the New York Times or MSNBC Realtime will shoot them too if he still doesn't like the message.

And anyone else who just points out the message. Been there, done that.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1119605 Apr 16, 2014
Never question what a scientist tells you or publishes...

Hey Progressives, is this the SCIENTIST / PROFESSOR / DOCTOR / LAB TECH you want working on AIDS research?

Robert J. Thackeray, R.N., M.P.H.,

Multi center AIDS Cohort Study (MACS),
Department of Infectious Diseases and Microbiology,
Graduate School of Public Health,

'...Mr. Thackeray falsified and/or fabricated
research data that he recorded from various tests
that he was responsible for conducting on voluntary
subjects enrolled in the MACS.'

https://ori.hhs.gov/images/ddblock/ori_annual...

“I Feel”

Since: Feb 09

Blest4it!

#1119606 Apr 16, 2014
dem wrote:
Lol!
Rightuptheasshole cried to the mods? Does he think he's flack or something?
Geez Flack gets some bad news about his "boy band" and takes it out on me!
if 98% of the posters on topix thought your IQ was at least 3 digits above 60....i would go against that consensus, too, paco.

i would also inform them that knowing how many quarts of oil a Kia can hold isn't rocket science.

because other than that....you've never shown to know much about anything else.

peace out, paco loco.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1119607 Apr 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
We've all accepted we're not only being visited by extraterrestrials but are being monitored - and they have very possibly been involved in the unfolding of historical events throughout civilization and mankind.
We're all sophisticated and mature enough to accept that by now, right?
So does anyone want to speculate the significance of their obvious presence here and/or their intentions?
Because, frankly, that's more important than all the nonsense going on here and throughout the rest of the world these days.
They don't even try to hide their presence.
As far as I'm concerned, the damage has already been done here and it's just a matter of time before we have no choice but to accept the consequences unless there's a drastic change of direction soon.
But, apparently, accepting we're not alone is still too hard for some to grasp and get their heads around for whatever reason.
However, if they can't get their heads around this, they probably shouldn't think about any further. The rest of us can do the speculating and not be freaked out by it.
Not much we can do about it anyway. But it's definitely the most overlooked, covered up and denied reality of all time - even more so after 1945. I personally don't think they like nuclear weapons after they were used in WWII. They notoriously check out nuclear military bases all over the world. The UK Ministry has no problem talking about it and have opened their files. Other countries are following suit.
Why is it we humans try so hard not to acknowledge this other worldly reality instead of talking about it and questioning it all the time?
At least some of us anyway.
Maybe it's precisely because we can't do anything about them being here or, more importantly, why they're here.
But if I may pontificate just one more observation...
In researching blood moons and the book of Revelations prophecy about stars falling from the sky, what looks more like stars in the sky than bright lights millions have witnessed and can be seen on videos worldwide?
Probably too deep for this forum.
So nevermind.
Carol is one of the dummies that thought the surgeon generals were bluffing her about cigarettes too. All the phony ads paid for by the tobacco industry.
Now she is doubling down on her dumb by believing Co2 charlatans like DB, Galt, forks, nostrilfuckface's 100 characters, and a whole collection of equally misinformed tea bag idiots.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1119608 Apr 16, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother you are incorrect...
look at the USAF Enlisted rank structure....
you address all NCOs 5-8 as a 'sergeant' and last name...
It is funny to watch this.

A superior rank would address me formally. It's a lot less formal within the unit. A non-ranked enlisted man wouldn't call you by name, but if he wasn't new and he called you "Sergeant", he would have been expressing dissatisfaction with you, like sarcasm, or making it clear he didn't like anything about you. An E-4 may be a good enough friend to call an E-5 by name, or may not be. Sometimes one friend got promoted before the other. A junior E-4 won't call an E-5 by name.
Your name becomes "Sarge" to the people you are with day in and day out.
That clown would never learn this on the internet. You'd have to have served to know this. As I put his bullshit together, I'm sure he got into the reserves, and something happened that made him hate the Armed Forces more than anything else in the world. I'm just guessing that he got thrown out, most likely for not being able to control his homosexual inclinations.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1119609 Apr 16, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
86M Full-Time Private-Sector Workers Sustain 148M Benefit Takers
The 147,802,000 non-veteran benefit takers outnumbered the 86,429,000 full-time private sector workers 1.7 to 1.
How much more can the 86,429,000 endure?
http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/terence-p-j ...
Does that "takers" list include our military personnel?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1119610 Apr 16, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.skepticalscience.com/graphics.php...
Temps went up, solar irradiance went down.
reference an unbiased source....

not to mention that even your leftwing site shows a correlation over the last century.....
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#1119611 Apr 16, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Shove off, illiterate backwoods scumbag stalker with a degree in climatology from Pat Robertson U ...
"SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey real mouthy, why the change in code words to climate change. Ahh I understand, it appears to be a cooling off period. Any self respecting al goreite wouldn't call it global warming when the Great Lakes froze over this winter.
Chicag jus got another dose of global warming yesterday, it snowed in April.
Hey real mouthy where is al gore these days anyway?"
Want to have some real fun, huh do ya?
Try responding to my post ya mutt.
Explain how golbal warming is freezing the lakes.
You people are so full of crap all you can do is follow the leader. Oh and duck, dodge and deflect.

Orlando, FL

#1119612 Apr 16, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
False praise to a false idol.
Right? Maybe you should stop praising your false idol then.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1119613 Apr 16, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>if 98% of the posters on topix thought your IQ was at least 3 digits above 60....i would go against that consensus, too, paco.
i would also inform them that knowing how many quarts of oil a Kia can hold isn't rocket science.
because other than that....you've never shown to know much about anything else.
peace out, paco loco.
Like ringing a bell the little lady comes to my side!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 18 min theOX 6,208
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Uncle Sam 243,030
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 21 min theOX 1,622
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr KeS 201,822
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) 9 hr Fart Mower 20
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon tom wingo 29,828
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... Jun 28 tom wingo 5
More from around the web