Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1684248 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1120744 Apr 17, 2014
Maybe then THE PRES is playing too?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1120745 Apr 17, 2014
Or some CEO?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1120746 Apr 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as I posted Kirsten Powers speaking independently and analytically about the federal government working for us and, therefore, federal lands belonging to the people, she was thrown under the bus within just minutes of that post by someone on the left.
You can't have an independent thought as a liberal Democrat. It's not allowed.
Carol did this really surprise you.

Not only do they attack their fellow progressives for not spouting the party line they attack those who they "think" should be progressives.

Blacks who live the plantation are called "Uncle Tom's" and "faux black"

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1120747 Apr 17, 2014
John Galt,

https://twitter.com/GR8_2B_alive/status/45699...

Holder gives a non-answer to use of the military against the citizens

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1120748 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i kept my doctor and insurance plan..80% of americans did.
The worst part was delayed until after the elections and is yet to come. People are waking up now. Just wait until then.

My husband still has employer-based insurance (for the time being) and is having surgery tomorrow. He went in for his pre-op today and had to fork over the entire deductible - almost $600 - just to get the surgery. The deductible used to be added to the balance after the insurance paid the rest.

Not having this surgery could be life-threatening.

Good thing we had $600 sitting around. If someone else didn't, they would've just had to hope for the best.

Can you imagine how many people are finding out they can't afford medical care even if they're insured under ObamaCare? Premiums and deductibles have to be paid up front. Or finding out they have to drive 20 miles to another hospital because the one they used to go to just a mile down the road doesn't take their insurance anymore?

Like I said, reality is here and the worst is yet to come.
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag

Los Angeles, CA

#1120749 Apr 17, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of the tiny lil dope Sam from Ohio.
Evening ma'am,are you taking care of the gay ghosts Colostomy Bag? Thrown that thing in the microwave and sprinkle some fromunda cheese on it, your dinner

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1120750 Apr 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fixation with me would be scary
don't flatter yourself, muslime.

Location hidden

#1120751 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no dear, i am one of the people that decides what happens in this nation...
you are the powerless, as you continually point out...
and yes, dear, your failure is your fault the game isn't rigged, it is made for those of us that participate.
You only decide who gets to control what happens to all of us by those you elect in this nation.
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag

Los Angeles, CA

#1120752 Apr 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You only decide who gets to control what happens to all of us by those you elect in this nation.
woodlicker69 likes to spank it to pics of Killary Clinton. He likes to lick a can of tuna while going for a wack

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1120753 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no dear, i am one of the people that decides what happens in this nation...
is this one of your factoids, dolt?

bwaaahahahhahaahhahaaaa

Location hidden

#1120754 Apr 17, 2014
Patriot wrote:
At this point, I don't know if Barack Hussein Obama is the Anti-Christ (I do know he Illegally occupies the Office of the President to take Everything from US & "push US forward" into their Luciferian NWO)- the following 2 short video's do reveal some very interesting & incriminating information about him -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =scd8P0hXI20XX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...
http://centurean2.wordpress.com/2010/12/24/ro...
Really don't think Obama could possibly be the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ will be a very powerful world figure. Obama is laughed at by every world leader.

He thinks empty rhetoric scares the likes of Putin and countries like Iran because they're coming out of his mouth. No narcissism and disconnect there <insert sarcasm>.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1120755 Apr 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
John Galt,
https://twitter.com/GR8_2B_alive/status/45699...
Holder gives a non-answer to use of the military against the citizens
Holder thinks the American military will side with Obama against the American people.....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1120756 Apr 17, 2014
Oh about who is who and wanna be a who I like ot concentrate on one thing...

What someone follows...News feed...that was like a hobby of mine...

Location hidden

#1120757 Apr 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Remember when Romney threw a temper tantrum at the Univision townhall meeting and refused to go on stage? The fact is, no matter how immature you believe Obama to be McCain and Romney are far worse.
IMO, the elections always seem to come down to the worst of two evils as far as the candidates go. That's why it doesn't really matter all that much who's running. People are going to vote for the candidate who most represents their values. A pro-abortionist is not going to vote for a republican and visa versa.
Only used the word "man-child" to describe Obama in the context of being a leader.

Leaders are allowed to get angry. Obama pouts if he doesn't get his way and then blames others for his incompetency when he does.

He's in way over his head. Plain and simple.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1120758 Apr 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Really don't think Obama could possibly be the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ will be a very powerful world figure. Obama is laughed at by every world leader.
He thinks empty rhetoric scares the likes of Putin and countries like Iran because they're coming out of his mouth. No narcissism and disconnect there <insert sarcasm>.
How would you [know]? World Leaders and their business?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1120759 Apr 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst part was delayed until after the elections and is yet to come. People are waking up now. Just wait until then.
My husband still has employer-based insurance (for the time being) and is having surgery tomorrow. He went in for his pre-op today and had to fork over the entire deductible - almost $600 - just to get the surgery. The deductible used to be added to the balance after the insurance paid the rest.
Not having this surgery could be life-threatening.
Good thing we had $600 sitting around. If someone else didn't, they would've just had to hope for the best.
Can you imagine how many people are finding out they can't afford medical care even if they're insured under ObamaCare? Premiums and deductibles have to be paid up front. Or finding out they have to drive 20 miles to another hospital because the one they used to go to just a mile down the road doesn't take their insurance anymore?
Like I said, reality is here and the worst is yet to come.
the need to pay the deductible up front is the result of ObamaKKKare adding professional deadbeats to the ranks of the "insured".....

those who once received treatment for free will be shocked to learn that they now must pay up front because they have ObamaKKKare....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1120760 Apr 17, 2014
What do you know about the WORLD?[Other than, Domestic Politics], there where you are, are you in Claifornia?
Oh here we shape things....

Location hidden

#1120761 Apr 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol did this really surprise you.
Not only do they attack their fellow progressives for not spouting the party line they attack those who they "think" should be progressives.
Blacks who live the plantation are called "Uncle Tom's" and "faux black"
Blacks who leave the plantation are free thinkers and doers who go far on their own merits . That's why they're so hated by the ones who are still tied to the voting plantation.

Location hidden

#1120762 Apr 17, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you [know]? World Leaders and their business?
Obama has proved himself a weak and ineffective leader on the world stage.

His words mean nothing and his actions nonexistent.

Putin has taken the place of the POTUS as the world leader. Every leader in all allied countries knows it.

Location hidden

#1120763 Apr 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the need to pay the deductible up front is the result of ObamaKKKare adding professional deadbeats to the ranks of the "insured".....
those who once received treatment for free will be shocked to learn that they now must pay up front because they have ObamaKKKare....
This reality is just beginning. It's only been a little more than two weeks.

Funny how not one person in this administration had any idea how many had signed up for four whole months but as soon as the deadline came and went, Obama had the exact number on the tip of his tongue.

Neither has anyone in this administration said how many in this suddenly realized exact number are the newly insured.

But because they aren't held accountable by the media, they've decided to made that exact number a little higher. And they think we're stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min susanm 326,581
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 min Like your package 35,359
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 53 min Into The Night 12,057
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 17 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web