Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1118611 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still running from your lies of yesterday!
Here's the final nail in your stupidity, provided by USASince:
The Constitution of the State of Nevada
March 21, 1864
Disclaimer of Public Lands:
"That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; and that lands belonging to citizens of the United States, residing without the said state, shall never be taxed higher than the land belonging to the residents thereof; and that no taxes shall be imposed by said state on lands or property therein belonging to, or which may hereafter be purchased by, the United States, unless otherwise provided by the congress of the United States."
http://www.leg.state.nv.us/const/nvconst.html

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1118612 Apr 15, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the ol' list of questions that not even you can answer.
that half smart thing must be really limiting. kinda like a blind person who sticks their finger in the cup to make sure it doesn't got overfilled?
Ok. Another lesson on how things work in the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America...

I don't have to answer those questions. The government is responsible for answering those questions. If the government is not able to answer these questions, then the government has no constitutional claim to the land.
Here are the questions the government must answer again to have a claim of ownership of the land in Clark County:

When was "just compensation" paid?
How much was paid?
Whom was/were paid?

I'm guessing you can't answer these questions, either, which makes me wonder, since you don't have a clue whether the government owns the land or not, why you're so goddam anxious to kill people to take that land away from the lawful users and give it to China.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1118613 Apr 15, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So now you support homegrown terrorists?!?!?!
I've never said I supported William Ayers.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1118614 Apr 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
You get your science from Al Gore...
Stick with 'humanities' and leave 'hard science' to the professionals...
all science and religion we learn from Carol and No-Galt
-
Angela

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1118615 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So far tonight you have posted four times and all are filled with outright lies and total ignorance of the subject matter. But I do love when you refer to us all when in reality that also is a lie.. Only you seem obsessed with other men's penis and their personal lives. You really should stick to poo poo posting as you are far more conditioned for baby posting. I broke my leg sliding unto second base and it was in practice like I posted and it had nothing to do with the winning run you moron. So you see you lie even when you aren't forced too, but in your never ending attempt at being relevant you always fail miserable while reducing yourself to basically a drunken azzwipe.. one would think at some point 3 years later and you alone are obsessed, that even given your degree of retardation...Oh well I think I just answered my own question.
"poop"
Speaking of lies when is your bio/fantasy going to be released. This summer? Next summer? Never? Just another lie on your part?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118616 Apr 15, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Another lesson on how things work in the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America...
I don't have to answer those questions. The government is responsible for answering those questions. If the government is not able to answer these questions, then the government has no constitutional claim to the land.
Here are the questions the government must answer again to have a claim of ownership of the land in Clark County:
How much was paid?
Whom was/were paid?
I'm guessing you can't answer these questions, either, which makes me wonder, since you don't have a clue whether the government owns the land or not, why you're so goddam anxious to kill people to take that land away from the lawful users and give it to China.
lol! You're normally guessing son.

Nothing new or earth shattering there.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118617 Apr 15, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never said I supported William Ayers.
Just baby killers son.....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118618 Apr 15, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported ...
Pffft, get some reading comprehension skills

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1118619 Apr 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I thought. Changing the subject and completely ignoring the fact that you were proven to be completely WRONG in your statements about public lands in Nevada. Typical reichwinger.
I'm going to give you some much needed help with your ability to read and comprehend the written English language.

The post I answered stated the federal government is compelled to enforce local laws if the federal government determines the local law enforcement is not enforcing the local laws. If you pay close attention, I include the text in the Constitution that prohibits the federal government from enforcing local laws. Here's that post again for your benefit:

No, the federal government is not compelled to enforce local laws. The Constitution specifically states when the federal government can assert itself within any state boundary. If you, or Obama, for that matter, had ever read the Constitution at least once in your life, you'd know the Constitution specifically states in Article IV Section 4:
"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence."

I concluded the post with an example of how corrupt the federal government can be when it unconstitutionally meddles in local affairs, and gave a list of the people the federal government murdered when they did this, and identified the specific federal agent in charge that planned and executed the assasination of innocent Americans, and ended with informing you that your Bill Clinton nominated this same mass murderer to be the number two person in the FBI in charge of the domestic agenda.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1118620 Apr 15, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it says: FOX News reports.
better try again.
Pretty much every link he ever posts says: FOX News reports....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1118621 Apr 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an ignorant buffoon.
Nevada Constitution:
"That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; and that lands belonging to citizens of the United States, residing without the said state, shall never be taxed higher than the land belonging to the residents thereof; and that no taxes shall be imposed by said state on lands or property therein belonging to, or which may hereafter be purchased by, the United States, unless otherwise provided by the congress of the United States."
It appears that land has been appropriated for over a hundred years, having been used by the people inhabiting that land to graze cattle. Otherwise, the state would have been obligated to remove them, and the county would be violating the state constitution by acknowledging the people were using that land, let alone regulating grazing on that land for over a hundred years.

What else do you have?

Since the land was appropriated to the people inhabiting the area to graze cattle on, the government needs to answer these questions about the land in Clark County that was appropriated for the use of the people of Nevada to graze cattle on for over a hundred years:

How much was paid?
Whom was/were paid?
If the government cannot answer these questions, then the government has no constitutional claim to ownership of the land in Clark County.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1118622 Apr 15, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well Corporal Captain Ghostie I've said all along that I listen to him while in my truck. Nothing new here.
If I am travelling and getting tired, I turn on Limpball. His pounding anger and hatred raises my blood pressure which keeps me awake. That is the only positive thing I can say about him.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1118623 Apr 15, 2014
What's up morans and normals?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1118624 Apr 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Bush ha the worst economic record of any president since Herbert Hoover and set this country back about 50 years which will require far more than 5 years from which to recover, yes.

Winners don't play the blame game...you are not a winner...
If it were not for the AFGE you would never be employable...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1118625 Apr 15, 2014
Either pay up or get those effing cattle off my land, now!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1118626 Apr 15, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN STUPID! It wasn't the UAW that caused the problems it was bad marketing decisions made by upper management. The workers on the assembly lines put together whatever their told to; they don't have a say in what's built.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
in addition to crappy workmanship by UAW slugs, their excessive wages and silly work rules drive up the cost of production to make the cars non-competitive.....

the only way to sell the GM crap is cheap prices for those who cannot afford a better product....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1118627 Apr 15, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you ever bothered to look beyond the government propaganda, the Oklahoma City bombing was in response to the federal government's illegal assaults on, and assassination of innocent Americans at Ruby Ridge and Waco.
It is a very sad day, indeed, when none of the co-equal branches of the government are able to prevent rampant lawlessness within the government and the assassination of innocent Americans, and some American takes it upon themselves to act, however brutal the act was.
The bottom line is, if the government had never assassinated innocent Americans at Ruby Ridge and Waco, nobody would ever have even heard the name Timothy McVeigh.
In related news, the BATF agent in charge that created all the fraudulent evidence used at both locations where the government assassinated innocent Americans, Larry Potts, is living out his life in the lavish comfort of a government retirement pension... after being nominated by Bill Clinton to be the number two person in the FBI in charge of the domestic agenda, which Congress wisely rejected.
So in your mind the OK City bombing was justified? It was the right thing to do?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1118628 Apr 15, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Just baby killers son.....
Some recent American history comes to mind.
You call them "baby killers". I call them Vietnam veterans.
Let's get one of those old patriotic chants going just for old time's sake. Everybody. All together now.
"BABY KILLER"

... what did Eric Holder say when he was telling Congress what questions they can't ask him?
Don't go there...)))))))
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1118629 Apr 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
in addition to crappy workmanship by UAW slugs, their excessive wages and silly work rules drive up the cost of production to make the cars non-competitive.....
the only way to sell the GM crap is cheap prices for those who cannot afford a better product....
Management got fat, lazy, and greedy and Galt blames the workers. Go figure.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1118630 Apr 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are dumber than sh*t.
Yep those union engineers & the union management teams deciding to put out cheap cars.
unfortunately, some of the auto industry engineers are unionized UAW slugs........

http://uaw.org/page/members

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min Patrick 227,377
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr h-elms 200,936
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 27,340
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Pearl Jam 305,554
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••