Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1118787 Apr 15, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> By BEN BOTKIN
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
Cliven Bundy’s standoff with the Bureau of Land Management over the agency’s roundup of his cattle will go down in history as a high-profile clash of Old West values with today’s federal regulations on the use of public lands and natural resources.
The Bundy saga, rooted in the rancher’s refusal to pay grazing fees for more than two decades, has not yet ended. After the BLM abruptly ended the weeklong roundup near the ranch 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas on Saturday, land agency officials said other unspecified administrative remedies would be pursued.
The roundup was halted because of employee safety concerns. Federal agents released Bundy’s livestock after a brief standoff with protesters and armed militia members who rallied to support the rancher.
BLM spokesman Craig Leff would not comment Monday. But Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who spoke Monday at the University of Nevada, Reno, made it clear the Bundy case is far from closed.
“I have been very clear in saying this thing is not over, OK?” said Reid in a Reno Gazette-Journal report.“It’s not over. You can’t have someone violate the law. I have said that many times.”
Past conflicts between the populace and the federal government have met varying degrees of success. But they often draw widespread media attention and support from across the nation.
In 2000, the Jarbidge Shovel Brigade dug its way into Nevada history.
In Elko County, locals were upset by the U.S. Forest Service’s refusal to fix a washed-out road that provided access to a canyon. County leaders first tried to send a road crew to fix it, and the Forest Service objected in court and obtained a restraining order, said Grant Gerber, an Elko County commissioner.
Enter the Jarbidge Shovel Brigade.
“We set up the Jarbidge Shovel Brigade, and it announced it was going because there was no restraining order against it,” said Gerber, an attorney who represented the brigade in court.
In December 1999, the brigade announced plans to fix the dirt road on July 4, 2000. The U.S. Forest Service tried to stop the effort in court, but a federal judge opted against issuing a restraining order.
By then, the brigade had received more than 13,000 shovels from some 30 states. By the time the big day arrived, more than 1,000 people were bused to the location, all wanting to have a hand in the repair of the worn dirt road.
Although a restraining order wasn’t issued, the Forest Service still sent news releases implying that participants were breaking the law, Gerber said. In the end, no one was arrested.
Yep__it says what it says Flacko.

What it doesn't say is that the Federal agents are all still on site and planning to raid the Bundy ranch an the homes of Bundy's children who live there.

That would be pretty hard to miss don't you think?

Have you ordered your hydrogen powered forklift yet?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118788 Apr 15, 2014
So Nevada's desert land is becoming a solar farm for CA?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1118789 Apr 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Research is peer reviewed.
by other pigs feeding from the same trough....

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1118790 Apr 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
The cases I am submitting were of people caught cheating....
Cheating in research trials or during their studies for academic credentials...
You think Einsteins papers were peer-reviewed often after
E=mc2 was published?
yes. Peer reviewed.

Here you are talking about students faking their thesis? And you are using this as a basis for your denial of MMGW?

Really.

You are really that f*cking stupid?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118791 Apr 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the "benefit of the tortoise" is a scam, a mitigation offset to allow Chinese Communist solar developers to kill desert tortoises on other land.....
Trying to find the info on how big EEN Group's solar farm is going to be as they are boasting that they will be the biggest farm yet

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1118792 Apr 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
these things happen more often than realized, including women having babies without realizing that they are pregnant.....
no news here, just another media diversion from the disaster of ObamaKKKare......
is there any "breaking news" on the Malaysian airliner???...
Popularity For Obamacare Hits All-Time High In Latest ABC/Washington Post Poll

""The good news keeps pouring in for supporters of the Affordable Care Act. Heading into the final day to signup for an individual health plan in the federal and state marketplaces, a new poll was released by ABC News and the Washington Post that shows the popularity for the ACA at an all-time high. For the first time in the poll’s history, more people have a favorable view of the health care law than those who oppose it.

In this most recent poll, 49% of Americans responded that they supported the ACA. Meanwhile, 48% said they were not in favor of the law. While this is hardly a huge difference, it does mark the first time that the poll has shown a net positive for the law in terms of popularity. Once before, in July 2012, the poll showed it even at 47-47. This also represented the overall high water mark for the law in this particular poll. The previous high was 48% in November 2009.""

----------

Teabaggers lose ..........AGAIN!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1118793 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
See the silly knee-jerk reaction?
Lily -good thing the babies were murder
Dumb lily expects moral indignation; instead just point and laugh.
Looking for a little revenge are you? We point and laugh at you all day long so you've decided to post nonsense as an escape from your usual lies? Figures. That really is the safest path for you if you don't want to be reminded of your ignorance on a regular basis.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1118794 Apr 15, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I expect that our POS POTUS will be offering those lands and maybe even our National Parks as payment to China. Since, as far as Obama is concerned, none of us worked hard to "build" anything so we don't really deserve any recreation time in those parks. Remember when the ass closed the parks when he was threatening to shut down the government?
I'd like to see his scrawny butt build "anything".
offering the land to China (for solar power) is the root of the Bundy confrontation......

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1118795 Apr 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the media refuse to cover the story....just regurgitates Obama press releases.....
So ABC/Washington Post isn't the Media??

Dementia medication not working for you, Nobraina.

""Popularity For Obamacare Hits All-Time High In Latest ABC/Washington Post Poll

""The good news keeps pouring in for supporters of the Affordable Care Act. Heading into the final day to signup for an individual health plan in the federal and state marketplaces, a new poll was released by ABC News and the Washington Post that shows the popularity for the ACA at an all-time high. For the first time in the poll’s history, more people have a favorable view of the health care law than those who oppose it.

In this most recent poll, 49% of Americans responded that they supported the ACA. Meanwhile, 48% said they were not in favor of the law. While this is hardly a huge difference, it does mark the first time that the poll has shown a net positive for the law in terms of popularity. Once before, in July 2012, the poll showed it even at 47-47. This also represented the overall high water mark for the law in this particular poll. The previous high was 48% in November 2009.""

----------

Teabaggers lose ..........AGAIN!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1118796 Apr 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for a little revenge are you? We point and laugh at you all day long so you've decided to post nonsense as an escape from your usual lies? Figures. That really is the safest path for you if you don't want to be reminded of your ignorance on a regular basis.
Yes, Roxblo is really stupid.

She likes getting kicked around. She's into self-flagellation.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1118797 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that lands within a state boundary belongs to the state when it joins the Union and the FEDs are the ones who pay for use of it?
There you go posting an ignorant statement not backed up with facts. How many times do I have to post this before it sinks in?

Nevada Constitution:

Disclaimer of public lands:

"That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; and that lands belonging to citizens of the United States, residing without the said state, shall never be taxed higher than the land belonging to the residents thereof; and that no taxes shall be imposed by said state ON LANDS OR PROPERTY THEREIN BELONGING TO, or which may hereafter be purchased by, THE UNITED STATES, unless otherwise provided by the congress of the United States."

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1118798 Apr 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
by other pigs feeding from the same trough....
Versus an uneducated moron like yourself who takes his talking points from the equally ignorant Glenn Beck.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118799 Apr 15, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> By BEN BOTKIN
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
Cliven Bundy’s standoff with the Bureau of Land Management over the agency’s roundup of his cattle will go down in history as a high-profile clash of Old West values with today’s federal regulations on the use of public lands and natural resources.
The Bundy saga, rooted in the rancher’s refusal to pay grazing fees for more than two decades, has not yet ended. After the BLM abruptly ended the weeklong roundup near the ranch 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas on Saturday, land agency officials said other unspecified administrative remedies would be pursued.
The roundup was halted because of employee safety concerns. Federal agents released Bundy’s livestock after a brief standoff with protesters and armed militia members who rallied to support the rancher.
BLM spokesman Craig Leff would not comment Monday. But Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who spoke Monday at the University of Nevada, Reno, made it clear the Bundy case is far from closed.
“I have been very clear in saying this thing is not over, OK?” said Reid in a Reno Gazette-Journal report.“It’s not over. You can’t have someone violate the law. I have said that many times.”
Past conflicts between the populace and the federal government have met varying degrees of success. But they often draw widespread media attention and support from across the nation.
In 2000, the Jarbidge Shovel Brigade dug its way into Nevada history.
In Elko County, locals were upset by the U.S. Forest Service’s refusal to fix a washed-out road that provided access to a canyon. County leaders first tried to send a road crew to fix it, and the Forest Service objected in court and obtained a restraining order, said Grant Gerber, an Elko County commissioner.
Enter the Jarbidge Shovel Brigade.
“We set up the Jarbidge Shovel Brigade, and it announced it was going because there was no restraining order against it,” said Gerber, an attorney who represented the brigade in court.
In December 1999, the brigade announced plans to fix the dirt road on July 4, 2000. The U.S. Forest Service tried to stop the effort in court, but a federal judge opted against issuing a restraining order.
By then, the brigade had received more than 13,000 shovels from some 30 states. By the time the big day arrived, more than 1,000 people were bused to the location, all wanting to have a hand in the repair of the worn dirt road.
Although a restraining order wasn’t issued, the Forest Service still sent news releases implying that participants were breaking the law, Gerber said. In the end, no one was arrested.
Citizens concerns with BLM management of the land has always been a major concern for those in the WEST. I didn't realize how frustrated people in those states where with the agency until the Bundy Ranch thing happened. The BLM appears to play politics too frequently with little regards to the outcomes of their behavior.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1118800 Apr 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
We're paying for the democrats wanting to give everyone a house they couldn't afford.
And the last six years of incompetency that was raised to a whole new level.
"We can put light where there's darkness, and hope where there's despondency in this country. And part of it is working together as a nation to encourage folks to own their own home." George W. Bush, October 15, 2002

"The Bush administration took a lot of pride that home ownership had reached historic highs. But what we forgot in the process was that it has to be done in the context of people being able to afford their house. We now realize there was a high cost." John Snow, United States Secretary of the Treasury under U.S. President George W. Bush.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1118801 Apr 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
offering the land to China (for solar power) is the root of the Bundy confrontation......
Nobraina again raises the level of his stupidity.

So how is China going to get this electricity back to China??

Your tinfoil hat is working overtime.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1118802 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to claim no scientist EVER falsified data?
I'm saying that research is peer reviewed to weed out the cheaters & false science.

Some assh*le going through the internet finding students who cheated on their school project or thesis means nothing to the overall science in a field of study. When scientists publish their papers they are reviewed. Experiments are tested to see of they can be repeated.

But hey, you & your mental twin "forks" keep searching for excuse to deny the science of Global Warming,.

Doesn't it bother you in the least that you trust those in the medical field to treat illnesses & diagnose problems even though many of dumbf*ck Forks example were in medicine??

According to you two, medical science must a scam because " OMG OMG OMG" some scientist cheated in a medical trial"

But hey, that's using logic & one thing that is for sure, right whiners have no logic.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1118803 Apr 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressives remind us to never question science or the integrity of the researchers...
Is this the guy you want doing research on cancer?
"...the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) found that Steven
Anthony Leadon, Ph.D., former Professor of Radiation Oncology, Department of Radiology, School of Medicine, UNC, engaged
in research misconduct while supported by National Cancer Institute (NCI), National Institutes of Health (NIH)..."
'...falsifying DNA samples and constructing falsified figures for experiments done in his laboratory to support claimed findings of defects in a DNA repair process.'
https://ori.hhs.gov/images/ddblock/ori_annual...
You do realize that your case studies come from 2006? Like, how could George W. allow that to happen? BAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAW

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1118805 Apr 15, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep__it says what it says Flacko.
What it doesn't say is that the Federal agents are all still on site and planning to raid the Bundy ranch an the homes of Bundy's children who live there.
That would be pretty hard to miss don't you think?
Have you ordered your hydrogen powered forklift yet?
Bundy Ranch Now Surrounded by Heavily Armed Guards as Talk of Federal Raid Picks Up
Hot, Nevada, Today's News
Zoom Out Zoom In
By Eric Odom
143
11:27 am April 15, 2014
Share81 Tweet42 3
9 Email9 Share217

Earlier we published news about a Sheriff claiming a massive federal raid on the Bundy Ranch in Nevada is imminent. The Sheriff even says the raid could possibly include violence as the fed was not likely to initiate a scenario it is not prepared to win. Especially not after the humiliating defeat suffered by the BLM as it was forced to retreat last Saturday.

The Bundy Ranch will not be caught off guard, though, as news reports make it clear the property is now prepared with heavily armed security.

Local rancher Cliven Bundy may have his cattle back, but his supporters say they are still preparing for an imminent threat.

Militia groups from all over the country say they are flocking to the Bundy ranch to protect the family from a feared federal government raid.

The Bureau of Land Management allowed Bundy to release his cattle Saturday, after they felt threatened.

Bundy now has a whole contingent of armed guards surrounding him 24 hours a day.

“They’re just there, trying to make sure something crazy doesn’t happen to him,” Bundy’s son Ammon Bundy said.

His security detail and family feel he is someone to be protected because of what the federal government could do.

“There were snipers on the hills and armed guards and you know, military forces with cameras all over.” Ammon Bundy said.

Cliven Bundy fears that the government could gather up again because they never reached a formal deal.

He is also trying to determine whether federal agents damaged any of his cattle before they released them.

The BLM only allowed the family to open up the gate of the pen where the animals were being held because officers were afraid of violence. As of now, no one has cleared him to take back his cattle for good.

Taking the stage to address supporters Monday, Bundy was quickly obscured behind his guards. The detail told 8 News NOW they are now patrolling the area 24 hours a day looking for federal snipers.

“You never know, you never know,” Ammon Bundy said.

Meanwhile, we’re seeing reports the BLM has NOT returned all of Bundy’s cattle, even though they said this would happen. Bundy is still missing roughly 100 of his cattle and the BLM has yet to explain where the cattle are.

Senator Harry Reid, who has major interests in nearby land as he negotiates with the Chinese to develop green energy on Nevada soil, has created even more tension by publicly declaring the feds will be back. The fed is indeed looking more and more likely to return, but the Bundy Ranch is more and more likely to be much better prepared.

At this point an armed fed initiated raid could prove incredibly dangerous and would put numerous American lives at risk. Time will tell if the government is willing to provoke the situation into one of possible violence and unnecessary lethal action.

Read more at http://www.libertynews.com/2014/04/bundy-ranc...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1118806 Apr 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
what does killing babies accomplish for you?
you get to put another jar on the shelf?
Tim McVeigh killed a bunch of babies, and you said he made a lovely omelet. What's the matter with you, old fool? Put up or shut up--prove that I ever put a baby in a jar or shut up about it.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1118807 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief: She has shown repeatedly that some "scientist" have falsified data.
The quotation marks belong around "some" not "scientist". Using your logic we can make the claim that most soldiers at Fort Hood Texas are murdering lunatics. You right wingers simply don't understand the concept of research and problem solving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 2 hr GatorJams3NT 137
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Morse 231,776
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Life is Love 306,560
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 28,153
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 hr IBdaMann 2,094
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 8 hr Becky 630
'The storm was so bad': Canadian tells CBC abou... Thu Blue 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE