Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1583754 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1120016 Apr 17, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Hair plugs for brains Joe O' Bidens sexist 1950s-era image of what women want is degrading, offensive and ridiculously stereotypical you idiot..
Did the obamacare leadership exile women to the kitchen you dumbass??
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/...
It's the culture...
Thanks for supporting our party!!! Without nut cases like you our job would be much harder. Thanks again from the DNC. Please what ever you do don't follow your friends or relatives advice and seek help. Thanks again

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1120017 Apr 17, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the list?
no. i think Bachmann, led the pack, though...

since i got snowed out of work again...(officially sick of winter now...) perhaps i have time to look it up...

St. Croix valley

#1120018 Apr 17, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindless Drones, by definition, go where they're directed and do what they are told. Without external control, they are utterly incapable of independent movement.
sounds like you...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120019 Apr 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure you have the ability to grasp this but, Mother Nature played a mean trick on you.
Yet ghost loves mother 'NATURE'- in spite of what misplaced gay and misused body parts have created, damaged and done to you teabagger..

It's the culture...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1120020 Apr 17, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
our moral and intellectual superiors....
'Government plans to euthanize hundreds of threatened desert tortoises it was supposed to protect'
http://rt.com/usa/desert-tortoises-euthanize-...
Yet, you idiots are still trying to claim that the Bundy incident has something to do with saving the tortoises. Thanks to the actions taken by the BLM some twenty years ago, the tortoises are no longer an endangered species. The Bundy inicident has nothing to do with the tortoise. It has to do with the FACT that he is a law breaker who belongs in jail.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1120021 Apr 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's dumber than sh*t. Still trying to claim that the court case against Bundy had something to do with turtles. She and her cohorts are stuck on stupid.
I kinda hate to put things in terms of speed...But carol and a turtle...carol would be a Yugo and the Turtle would be the Ferrari. The girl is a tad slow.
Pinocchiobama

Palm Coast, FL

#1120022 Apr 17, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>go back and see who topped their list last election cycle at this time....
didn't work out too well for those fools.
go back and see who won the last election cycle at this time....
didn't work out too well for the USA...

St. Croix valley

#1120023 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you have the list?
seems Huckster led that poll also...with even Palin in the top four..a woman whose political career ended completely two years earlier...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120024 Apr 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait to hear this crock of sh*t that os about to come from you on this.
An industry is polluting the ait & you;'re about to sake a dumbasss comment about choice.
Wow.
You can tell more about dumbassdave by what he says about others than you can by what others say about you loser..

It's the culture...

“Mass hysteria bubble”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1120025 Apr 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's dumber than sh*t. Still trying to claim that the court case against Bundy had something to do with turtles. She and her cohorts are stuck on stupid.
We are stating clearly that you copy and pasted numerous documents that failed to back up your claims. You failed to understand what they said.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1120026 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you have the list?
No; you dropped it at Happy Hour, and they're still trying to process your liquor order.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1120027 Apr 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Herman Cain was the leader for good while, I remember carol was all over him. I guess that would be similar to the kiss of death.
Obama

“Mass hysteria bubble”

Location hidden

#1120028 Apr 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you idiots are still trying to claim that the Bundy incident has something to do with saving the tortoises. Thanks to the actions taken by the BLM some twenty years ago, the tortoises are no longer an endangered species. The Bundy inicident has nothing to do with the tortoise. It has to do with the FACT that he is a law breaker who belongs in jail.
You really do not understand the back story. You holding onto he "owes" fees bone and snarling at those who are telling the whole story about the abuses of BLM.

St. Croix valley

#1120029 Apr 17, 2014
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1120030 Apr 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda hate to put things in terms of speed...But carol and a turtle...carol would be a Yugo and the Turtle would be the Ferrari. The girl is a tad slow.
Unfortunately you are still a loose/loose situation ghost... The Best Project you'll ever work on idiot is you!

Carol knows more than ghost can say you dumbass, thinks more than you speak moron, and observes more than you know idiot...

It's the culture...

St. Croix valley

#1120031 Apr 17, 2014
Pinocchiobama wrote:
<quoted text> go back and see who won the last election cycle at this time....
didn't work out too well for the USA...
how so?

“Mass hysteria bubble”

Location hidden

#1120032 Apr 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
USAsince suckered you into saying something incredibly dumb!
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1120033 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Huckabee? Seriously? That's your top candidate? Good, nominate him. It'll be fun.
Maybe his sicko animal abuser son can be named director of the Bureau of Wildlife or something.
republicans hate President but agree on little else.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1120034 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
OMG these goons have to be the dumbest of dummies on the planet! Good Morning Grey!
Iowa poll shows Jeb Bush near front of GOP field
Loras College (Iowa) Poll for potential 2016 potential candidates.
Mike Huckabee---14.7 percent
Jeb Bush---10.7 percent
Rand Paul---8.5 percent
Paul Ryan---8.3 percent
Chris Christie---8.0 percent
Ted Cruz---6.2 percent
Marco Rubio---4.7 percent
Rick Santorum---4.7 percent
Scott Walker---4.7 percent
Rick Perry---3.0 percent
John Kasich---0.7 percent
Other---0.7 percent
Undecided---23.8 percent
What a merry band of crackpot candidates. I almost feel sorry for the Republicans.
Mike Huckabee is the front runner? Great! I hope he's their candidate. The Democratic candidate could just sit back, watch the impassioned religious revival and win without saying a word.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1120035 Apr 17, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yet ghost loves mother 'NATURE'- in spite of what misplaced gay and misused body parts have created, damaged and done to you teabagger..
It's the culture...
Waxman ..... Nothing in the UK for you to complain about
If you don't like America why not move back ?
Your posts are Blame America First.
You might like Russia better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 46 min WillPhart 33,724
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr weaponX 316,372
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 14 Into The Night 11,335
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Jul 27 Aerobatty 258,484
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul '17 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web