Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406198 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1118916 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your worthless azz, Ghost is welcomed and appreciated everywhere he goes loser.
If you like your opinion, you get to keep it dumbass... BO

It's the culture...

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118917 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, Roxblo is blowing smoke.
"Generally the United States..."
Where's your link to prove any part of this incredibly badly composed dumb statement.
It is patently stupid, on the face of it.
You just can't resist a comment, whether based in reality or not. Appears most of your garbage is made up on the spot.
Do you enjoy being a schlub??
See you got nothing.

Stop bluffing and join the convo

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118918 Apr 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> But no one said a theory can't be unfalsifiable.
Really?
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1118919 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your worthless azz, Ghost is welcomed and appreciated everywhere he goes loser.
I true, why does the old mooch Ghost live his life out on a computer?

On another subject:

5 dead in Calgary stabbings, police say

"CALGARY, Alberta – Five people were killed and a suspect taken into custody after multiple stabbings at a house party attended by university students near the University of Calgary, the police chief said, calling it the worst mass murder in Calgary's history."

So Democrat zombie, are you libtards banning knives yet?

Personally, I would ban mental illness, but that would include you.
Red Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1118920 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Bumpass Gay Ghost is banned everywhere...except at Liar of the Year Worship services for B Hussein O... LOL

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118921 Apr 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never denied that all of your mental twins posts were wrong., did I. I said it was extremely stupid for you & Forks to use them to deny MMGW. You lied & now you make some lame excuse?
I know you over reacted to this.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1118922 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it was you, Waxman.
You just verified it.
Waxman never leaves this site for more than an hour or two, its his life. Morons like him can't function in the real world.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118923 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You've only been talking to Dave for sehere veral years and you make a stupid comment like that?
Roxblo blowing smoke again.
You seem to furiously pounding on the keyboard here. What is going on?

This is a message board. Someone can claim to be anything here so I usually do not pay much attention to any of it.
Red Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1118924 Apr 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman never leaves this site for more than an hour or two, its his life. Morons like him can't function in the real world.
Emeem has been on here all day long...Bwhahahahahaha...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118925 Apr 15, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are getting your poop hot are you not?
One more time you lie. I never bragged about my time in the US Army, I served, radioman MOS 051, 2 years active, 6 plus in the National Guard. As to the University of Montana, a fine university, and I am proud to be an alum.
Speaking of education we had a guy in the radio class at Fort Knox who bragged about his education, 16 0r 17 years,2 years in kindergarten, 2 years in the second grade, 2 years in the third grade, 2 years in the 4th grade, 2 years in the fifth grade, at any rate he made it thru the 7th. grade. Said he went to school in bumpass, VA, maybe you knew him, he would be about 75 or so now.
Now why do you not tell us about another of your earlier statements, "All women hate me and all men love me"?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
So let me see what I got out of your latest lies...First you obviously admit that you did lie. Second your true life experience of 17 years of education makes sense to me. Then you lied about Bumpass Va. I never even heard of Bumpass Va. until two years ago idiot. I also agree with your statement that "all women hate you and all the men love you" About time you came out of the closet. Although I'm sure there is little an old goat like you can do besides bend over. It's my understanding that your tenure at U.M. was as the janitor..You should be proud moron. Congratulation.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1118926 Apr 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
The quotation marks belong around "some" not "scientist". Using your logic we can make the claim that most soldiers at Fort Hood Texas are murdering lunatics. You right wingers simply don't understand the concept of research and problem solving.
Research says there will always be problems, because there's no such thing as fairy tale perfect.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118927 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suffer internet trolls and sockpuppets gladly.
You're clearly one, the weak bs about you being European was obvious from the start.
Nice try, but you failed.
Yea, that should convince him you aren't acting like a troll.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1118928 Apr 15, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Yep!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118929 Apr 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what a total idiot. This is probably the only life that jerk has or ever had for that matter. Yet he accuses others of having no life..An obvious retard. he is.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1118930 Apr 15, 2014
Red Lobster wrote:
<quoted text> Emeem has been on here all day long...Bwhahahahahaha...
Patrick n Angela suffers from too much motivation as a troll Emeem...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118931 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
So Nevada's desert land is becoming a solar farm for CA?
Hmmmm.... I wonder how Cali gets its water?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1118932 Apr 15, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
Stephen Colbert will sit down with David Letterman, the man he's replacing, on next Tuesday's “Late Show,” CBS announced.
CBS announced Thursday that Colbert will replace Letterman when he retires next year after three decades in late night. Though Colbert has appeared on the “Late Show” before, this will be his first time joining Letterman since the announcement.
Letterman, who has endorsed Colbert as his successor, announced his retirement on the show's April 3 broadcast.
Now that was interesting...good choice.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/stephen-colbert-t...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118933 Apr 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking for a little revenge are you? We point and laugh at you all day long so you've decided to post nonsense as an escape from your usual lies? Figures. That really is the safest path for you if you don't want to be reminded of your ignorance on a regular basis.
lol! Dump and run! That's the standard m.o. when they can't hold a position with the constant lies being dressed up as 'facts.'

Fortunately, most Americans aren't as gullible or blind as reich wingers!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118934 Apr 15, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You are getting your poop hot are you not?
One more time you lie. I never bragged about my time in the US Army, I served, radioman MOS 051, 2 years active, 6 plus in the National Guard. As to the University of Montana, a fine university, and I am proud to be an alum.
Speaking of education we had a guy in the radio class at Fort Knox who bragged about his education, 16 0r 17 years,2 years in kindergarten, 2 years in the second grade, 2 years in the third grade, 2 years in the 4th grade, 2 years in the fifth grade, at any rate he made it thru the 7th. grade. Said he went to school in bumpass, VA, maybe you knew him, he would be about 75 or so now.
Now why do you not tell us about another of your earlier statements, "All women hate me and all men love me"?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
One more thing dumbo....Suppose I'm your line Commander and we are communicating on the PRC and I give you a directive and you don't understand exactly what I said ...How would you handle that......I'm Waiting.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118935 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everybody who uses public lands are wealthy.
That is a silly assertion.
lol! So...you're claiming the 'occupy' group now has a right to take over land belonging to the government son?

wow....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Richardfs 256,126
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed Trojan 32,308
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Wed ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jul 27 IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web