Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418902 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#1118893 Apr 15, 2014
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-6 ...

Japheth father of the Europeans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japheth

Literature
Japheth is a major character in the Madeleine L'Engle novel Many Waters (1986, ISBN 0 374 34796 4). He is characterized as thoughtful and intelligent, a kind-hearted young man who is on good terms with feuding family members Noah and Lamech, with the seraphim, and with visiting time travelers Sandy and Dennys Murry. Depicted in the book as Noah's younger son, Japheth is barely into adulthood, but at Noah's instigation is already married. His equally kind wife is an unusually fair-skinned woman with black hair, who may have been sired by one of the nephilim.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim
Eugenius

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1118896 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
But you'd be saluting the Swastika without us.
You're welcome, nitwit.
We'll remember you when Putin rapes your country as he's doing in Ukraine.
We'll smile as Russian Tanks destroy your nation.
Are you all so low and nasty like you? We would not count on your Obama anyways. Russia is not Germany a century ago silly. I guess your schools didn't help you. I did not insult you, just your current president we think is a disappointment. Is that a crime for you for others to have an opinion? That would make you like Swastika type of person.
Black Power

Emeryville, CA

#1118897 Apr 15, 2014
A native American tell of evil white giants:

The red-haired giants stood 12-feet tall

The Paiutes, a Native-American tribe indigenous to parts of Nevada, Utah and Arizona, told early white settlers about their ancestors' battles with the ferocious race of white, red-haired giants. According to the Paiutes, the giants were already living in the area.
http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2011/04/amer...

Another native American story of white giants
RACE OF WHITE GIANTS IN NORTHERN ALASKA
Special to The Herald. CHICAGO, May 4.— The Rev. Francis Barnum, S. J., at present in Chicago, says he' has discovered a race of white giants in northern Alaska. They are of unadulterated Caucasian blood,

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1118901 Apr 15, 2014
Eugenius wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you all so low and nasty like you? We would not count on your Obama anyways. Russia is not Germany a century ago silly. I guess your schools didn't help you. I did not insult you, just your current president we think is a disappointment. Is that a crime for you for others to have an opinion? That would make you like Swastika type of person.
I don't suffer internet trolls and sockpuppets gladly.

You're clearly one, the weak bs about you being European was obvious from the start.

Nice try, but you failed.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1118902 Apr 15, 2014
Stephen Colbert will sit down with David Letterman, the man he's replacing, on next Tuesday's “Late Show,” CBS announced.

CBS announced Thursday that Colbert will replace Letterman when he retires next year after three decades in late night. Though Colbert has appeared on the “Late Show” before, this will be his first time joining Letterman since the announcement.

Letterman, who has endorsed Colbert as his successor, announced his retirement on the show's April 3 broadcast.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1118903 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suffer internet trolls and sockpuppets gladly.
You're clearly one, the weak bs about you being European was obvious from the start.
Nice try, but you failed.
To live a creative life you idiot, you must lose your fear of being wrong dumbass...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1118904 Apr 15, 2014
Eugenius wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell more about Nuculur option, a Jew hater by what he says about others than you can by what others say about his paranoid dumbass...

It's the culture...
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1118905 Apr 15, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>To live a creative life you idiot, you must lose your fear of being wrong dumbass...
It's the culture...
Welcome back - Even Carol found you to be an Idiot.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1118906 Apr 15, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back - Even Carol found you to be an Idiot.
Choice, not circumstances has determined your failed success 24/7 on Topix you loser and... If you don't like where you are moron move on you idiot. You are not a tree dumbass.

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118907 Apr 15, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to think we're all doing our part, in our own way, to speed them on even faster to their final "reward." Even if they're not dead by then, lots of 'em will be in jail/prison -- like rockslow. Maybe diwi #4 will be the charm?
Hey -- I just got my OK from the State of Oregon on the house. It's been a trip. If you ever build again, I highly recommend under-floor hot water heating -- gives you all the hot water you need AND heats the house. It's hard to retro-fit on existing houses, though -- although that could change. I just got a $60 electric bill! These dumb baggers probably think it's too "new fangled," unless another bagger thought of it first (as if!) Hehehe ...
Wow, that sounds neat, I'm not at all familiar with that. Kinda makes sense though. Electric in Calif is really expensive, here in Virginia isn't quite as bad though. I think it would be neat if 3-4 of us could one day met up and have lunch together. I think that would be enjoyable. I would love to met a number of folks on here.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1118908 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are over reacting and did you state that scientific studies can be fallible until now.
I never denied that all of your mental twins posts were wrong., did I. I said it was extremely stupid for you & Forks to use them to deny MMGW. You lied & now you make some lame excuse?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1118909 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that. I said claiming a theory is unfalsifiable. is pure nonsense.
But no one said a theory can't be unfalsifiable.
Red Lobster

Palm Coast, FL

#1118911 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that sounds neat, I'm not at all familiar with that. Kinda makes sense though. Electric in Calif is really expensive, here in Virginia isn't quite as bad though. I think it would be neat if 3-4 of us could one day met up and have lunch together. I think that would be enjoyable. I would love to met a number of folks on here.
You can't "met" up here...LOL...You're still banned! LOL

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1118912 Apr 15, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>To live a creative life you idiot, you must lose your fear of being wrong dumbass...
It's the culture...
I knew it was you, Waxman.

You just verified it.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1118913 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What's one more lie to add to your topix leading total. Not one person besides you has asked, LIAR. Your obsession is so comical and also very revealing about your lack of self control. I think you have a crush on me, are you a stalker. Hey idiot I'm a woman's man. Small fries like you tremble in my presence. For you to post monotonous crap every day and somehow actually think you are serving a purpose is a sad reflection on your miserable life. Tell us all about you graduating from Montana and your special Eed classes? Along with your glorious career in the Military, personally I would never have allowed an idiot like you to be my radio man, I don't believe you were ever one, you are way to dumb. So I'm sure that's another of your many lies. The obsessive GOOBER.
"poop"
You are getting your poop hot are you not?
One more time you lie. I never bragged about my time in the US Army, I served, radioman MOS 051, 2 years active, 6 plus in the National Guard. As to the University of Montana, a fine university, and I am proud to be an alum.
Speaking of education we had a guy in the radio class at Fort Knox who bragged about his education, 16 0r 17 years,2 years in kindergarten, 2 years in the second grade, 2 years in the third grade, 2 years in the 4th grade, 2 years in the fifth grade, at any rate he made it thru the 7th. grade. Said he went to school in bumpass, VA, maybe you knew him, he would be about 75 or so now.
Now why do you not tell us about another of your earlier statements, "All women hate me and all men love me"?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118914 Apr 15, 2014
Red Lobster wrote:
<quoted text> You can't "met" up here...LOL...You're still banned! LOL
Unlike your worthless azz, Ghost is welcomed and appreciated everywhere he goes loser.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1118915 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it was you, Waxman.
You just verified it.
That akward moment when a paranoid dumbass nutsack suddenly transforms into idiot.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1118916 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your worthless azz, Ghost is welcomed and appreciated everywhere he goes loser.
If you like your opinion, you get to keep it dumbass... BO

It's the culture...

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118917 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, Roxblo is blowing smoke.
"Generally the United States..."
Where's your link to prove any part of this incredibly badly composed dumb statement.
It is patently stupid, on the face of it.
You just can't resist a comment, whether based in reality or not. Appears most of your garbage is made up on the spot.
Do you enjoy being a schlub??
See you got nothing.

Stop bluffing and join the convo

“Short-circuit Hillary”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118918 Apr 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> But no one said a theory can't be unfalsifiable.
Really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min ThomasA 311,623
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr BFL 32,329
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 20 hr Earthling-1 10,065
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Thu Eagle 12 256,555
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web