Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,026,941 - 1,026,960 of 1,099,784 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1117258 Apr 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
The elitists want control. The people want freedom. The two are incompatible.
Ranchers might enjoy moving to Russia
and withholding taxes from Putin.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1117259 Apr 13, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me the federal government is stealing from me by going places it doesn't need to be in.(The grammar freaks can eliminate the in at the end).
The open range is still there without the fed.
so people should be able to use gov't land for free? really? who uses it the most? the people with the most guns?

sorry, pal, we live ina civilized society. we have rules. we have gov't.

this is exactly why we have govt..but not to subsidize the ranchers. if that land were rented out for its true value, the bundy ranch would not exist. the family rancher way of life would be prety much dead.

facts are fun!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1117260 Apr 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Rap is the new Country__where you been???
yes, they are equally shitty forms of pop music...

ear candy for the mindless...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1117261 Apr 13, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile back at the ranch, John McCain was on Face the Nation for the millionth time!
I turned it off when I saw he was the guest....seriously, can't they get anyone else to go on that show? The Sunday morning shows used to be interesting.
I sometimes watch FTN__Schieffer is palatable__at least for me. I didn't watch today though__out buying mulch and some other unnecessary sht for around the house. Light bulbs for instance. Lily, do you remember all the rightnut hand wringing about light bulbs? Well__guess what?

I did like McCain's Putin comment a couple of weeks back__he said, " Russia was just a gas station masquerading as a Super Power.

BTW, Rick Scott is taking a beating over his ObamaCare commercials. What a piece of cht Rick Scott is. Florida Blue stuck it right in his azz__LOL.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117262 Apr 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
The elitists want control. The people want freedom. The two are incompatible.
Moran Alert.....ding, ding, ding...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117263 Apr 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how is he stealing?!? really?
he is using something of value and not paying for it...that is stealing.
why are you attempting to defend someone stealing your money?
the middle class will ignore these diversions and punish you DemoKKKrats in November for screwing them with ObamaKKKare.....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1117264 Apr 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
The elitists want control. The people want freedom. The two are incompatible.
the elitists aren't people?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117265 Apr 13, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny the teabagger trolls find McCain to be a RINO.
Hope that all is well
-Angela
I can't stand to watch him, all that blinking and inappropriate laughter... uggghh
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117266 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didn't have any lies to be told today, so Susan Rice was not newsworthy.....
and McCain is the kind of Republican that the Obama media like....
He's on so much that I think he pays them to be on

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1117267 Apr 13, 2014
And when China decides it's low on gold?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...

Don't count on the puppy eaters to be terribly benevolent either.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117268 Apr 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I sometimes watch FTN__Schieffer is palatable__at least for me. I didn't watch today though__out buying mulch and some other unnecessary sht for around the house. Light bulbs for instance. Lily, do you remember all the rightnut hand wringing about light bulbs? Well__guess what?
I did like McCain's Putin comment a couple of weeks back__he said, " Russia was just a gas station masquerading as a Super Power.
BTW, Rick Scott is taking a beating over his ObamaCare commercials. What a piece of cht Rick Scott is. Florida Blue stuck it right in his azz__LOL.
Yes, he can come up with some good one liners; like:

"I guess this means my spring break in Siberia is off, my Gazprom stock is lost, and my secret bank account in Moscow is frozen" re the sanctions.
The new lightbulbs will last you forever and use less energy, it's a good thing. How many did you buy?
Let us hope that his anti Obamacare stance will be the death knell to his re election.
Charlie Crist? Let's see what happens, I don't see much of Nan Rich.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117269 Apr 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the elitists aren't people?
Oh hell, these are the same morans who want to eliminate the EPA so the Kochs can have free will to pollute and contaminate all of our national parks; she doesn';t know what the hell she's talking about.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1117270 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the middle class will ignore these diversions and punish you DemoKKKrats in November for screwing them with ObamaKKKare.....
i'm not a democrat.

what diversion are you talking about? to you parrots, anything is a diversion from everything...

you don't even understand what you are parroting do you? so sad, galt....so sad.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1117271 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the middle class will ignore these diversions and punish you DemoKKKrats in November for screwing them with ObamaKKKare.....
lol
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1117272 Apr 13, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Moran Alert.....ding, ding, ding...
They're calling intoxicated lily to Happy Hour!
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1117273 Apr 13, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he can come up with some good one liners; like:
"I guess this means my spring break in Siberia is off, my Gazprom stock is lost, and my secret bank account in Moscow is frozen" re the sanctions.
The new lightbulbs will last you forever and use less energy, it's a good thing. How many did you buy?
Let us hope that his anti Obamacare stance will be the death knell to his re election.
Charlie Crist? Let's see what happens, I don't see much of Nan Rich.
It's your bloodshot eyes.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1117274 Apr 13, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
lots of liquor
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1117275 Apr 13, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stand to watch him, all that blinking and inappropriate laughter... uggghh
And those are only a couple of Obama's bad habits, not counting the lies, the wearing of mom jeans, the skipping up to the teleprompter, the throwing like a girl, etc.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1117276 Apr 13, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of it is owned or controlled by the fed. What was your point?
Oh! You're an authoritarian, dictatorial, central power and control hound.
Nah, I'm just a guy who can comprehend what he's reading. As opposed to your stupid azz who's posting without a brain cell in motion.

Tell us all__how did a lady from NJ come to be an expert on open grazing in the West???

Try to keep it short eh?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1117277 Apr 13, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
And when China decides it's low on gold?
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory...
Don't count on the puppy eaters to be terribly benevolent either.
what did your article have to do with gold or china?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min atheism is destru... 226,243
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min Big Sky 305,444
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••