Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1564864 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1118990 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're living proof of it.
“Yo Quiro Taco Bell”

“Drop the chalupa!”

“Viva Gorditas!”

“Uh-oh. I think I’m going to need a bigger box”

Ghost as a young byotch: http://tinyurl.com/pgzy52p

Lapeer, MI

#1118991 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts always reveal your miserable disgusting no life. And to top it off you are also ugly and stupid. Blame your God not us. I strongly suspect a birth defect. Your parents should have listened to the abortion Doctor.
Unfortunately, you don't know who your parents are.

The Dog Pound doesn't keep lineage records for street trash..

Lapeer, MI

#1118992 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
DB is a walking lie, after I busted him on his alleged Marine in Vietnam BS he quickly quit posting that crap. He claimed that he was a Sergeant in the Marines Corp in Vietnam, but he continued to spell the rank as Sargeant and Sargant, he also didn't know about PRC radio used there. He ran away as soon as I busted him. Anyone that has ever served would never misspell their rank, especially over and over, He is a fanatical phony, He would have fit in nicely in the Bush administration. I also busted Gunner and a couple other imposters on here, and they all ran like cock roaches when you turn the light on.
You busted him?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA......

You also won the Pulitzer for Best Bullshit of 2014

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118993 Apr 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>obama slipped that line in the farm bill? really?
Try again....

"Yesterday IRS announced they would d/c grabbing return checks of the children whose now deceased parents had received in overpayments.

This grab for money was made possible by someone slipping into the farm bill a line removing the 10 year statue of limitations.

However, they didn't remove the requirement to notify people so they could appeal.

Is Obama the most money grubbing president yet? "
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1118994 Apr 15, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
16. While doing genealogy research, Stephen Colbert discovered that it was the ancestors of his wife who were responsible for chasing the ancestors of Colbert off their land in Ireland.
17. In all likelihood Colbert's ancestors didn't pronounce their surname ColeBEAR.

19. Colbert is just another in the long line of grossly overpaid entertainers who for some strange reason aren't viewed by the left as part of the evil rich/greedy 1% club.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1118995 Apr 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
More reichwing propaganda.
"Among the tax hikes Mr. Obama wanted were REINSTATEMENTS of superfund excise taxes and superfund environmental income taxes in 2010 (which have been reinstated every year since 1980 when the fund was established); something called a financial crisis responsibility fee in 2011 ( a proposed tax upon certain financial firms, being imposed until that financial firm had paid off all money provided to it under the Troubled Assets Relief Program); the designation of growth zones and accompanying tax and fee structures in 2012 (growth zones have been around since the 1970's); and the repeal or elimination of several tax benefits for various oil, gas and energy drilling endeavors in 2014." Really, this is what conservatives call raising taxes? Seems to me they are running scared.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/...
When I sawy WaPo I thought you were using a fact checker but it is an editorial that appears to be less than a complete analysis.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1118996 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Roxblo is really stupid.
She likes getting kicked around. She's into self-flagellation.
You say that like it's a bad thing...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1118997 Apr 15, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Just give me a junk E-mail and I'll give you all the particulars. I, too, would love to have a round-table with the wonderful, brilliant, funny people I've met here during the time I've been swimming in this sewer that contains the dregs of humanity.
The old bagger scum just need to be rounded up and euthanized. The Jewish Center shooter was a Klan lunatic ... what a surprise. It just came up on the screen when I logged on.
And yes, it is the best decision I ever made. More expensive to buy and install, but so worth it. No vents, no huge monstrosity gobbling energy and making noise, and breaking down. This has no parts to break down. Check it out -- you might be able to switch over now, and, if not, maybe soon. Even if your energy is relatively cheap, this has so many benefits.
Well, honey, it's my birthday, and I'm going off to have a few. Tomorrow I go to the King Winery in Eugene. It's been a long day, and kicking back tonight and tomorrow sounds just right. You have yourself a wonderful evening with your lady -- that lucky girl! ;)
Happy birthday young lady. Have one on me!
My birthday was day before yesterday.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1118998 Apr 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You busted him?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA......
You also won the Pulitzer for Best Bullshit of 2014
Ghost's 'I have thousands of friends' claim ranks right up there with some of Topix' tallest tales.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1118999 Apr 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Temporary or not makes no difference. Until such time as the land is no longer under Federal jurisdiction, Bundy must abide by Federal law and regulations. However, as aside, show me where in the Nevada constitution is says anything about the arrangement being "temporary".
To correct you-- the state ceded the land the to the FEDs years before Bundy started ranching. But his family had been using it before that time. It was NOT always FED land.

I tried to expand your mind and get you off the Bundy obsession by bringing in the broader issue.

Should the FEDs claim ownership of more than 50% of state lands?

It will be an issue you will see again.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1119000 Apr 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Americans should search their hearts over how they treat young black males"
---- Magic Negro
It's incredible, isn't it? It looks to me as if the City Fathers have their hands tied. If they sweep the streets, there'd be howls of racism the likes of which we've never seen. They won't work, even if jobs magically appeared. Chicago, like Detroit, is dying from a cancer that has no known cure.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1119001 Apr 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I am talking about cattle ranchers in Nevada. They are wealthy. And, so are big cattle ranchers here in California.
You may know of a few in California who are. I also know many here who are not multi-millionaires.

Have you ever been to the desert? What a rancher needs to raise cattle is vegetation. In arid environments it takes a lot more land per cow than in other areas. So large herds to make someone rich is not usual.

Spokane, WA

#1119002 Apr 15, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>bet the ranchers paying far below market costs for their grazing "fees" over the decades has cost us far, far more than solyndra did...
do you ever post anything of value? just meaningless rants with no factual basis?
"woodendick000"
You do tend ti exaggerate just a bit do you not. Lets take a look the Solyndra fiasco cost the American taxpayers around 500 million. You are saying that desert land would produce rents of over 500 million dollars?
"woodendick000" you are not into facts, you are into lying and BS.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1119003 Apr 15, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You say that like it's a bad thing...
Nuc has a quirky fascination with whipping people.

I think it is a dominatrix issue.

Lapeer, MI

#1119006 Apr 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Bush ha the worst economic record of any president since Herbert Hoover and set this country back about 50 years which will require far more than 5 years from which to recover, yes.
We have a boy in the White House and you will lie, cheat, steal and play the Race Card to your heart's content to defend his inept, asinine, racist behavior.

All of your fairy tales about Bush being the worst President since Hoover is child talk from a childish poster.

Lapeer, MI

#1119008 Apr 15, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol seems to agree with shinningelect0-racist and picked up "Moochers" from No-Galt.
Still working immigration cases as more wish to become US citizens.
-
Angela
My gawd you have a tough time with the language. Ebonics accent, eh?

Lapeer, MI

#1119009 Apr 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who owns the Vegas strip?
The Sopranos?

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1119010 Apr 15, 2014
They located a missing child in a claw machine. Doesn't seem to concern

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/missing-n...

Lapeer, MI

#1119013 Apr 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am travelling and getting tired, I turn on Limpball. His pounding anger and hatred raises my blood pressure which keeps me awake. That is the only positive thing I can say about him.
My heart goes out to you.

Stupid people have a tough time staying awake through anything.

That's why they and you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1119019 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc has a quirky fascination with whipping people.
I think it is a dominatrix issue.
You think nuc's like the ones in shiny, patent leather?

...ooooo, those are some scary mamas. No surprise that Carradine tried a do-it-yourselfer act, i.e., go with the evil you know...and not the one you don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr weaponX 315,230
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Into The Night 11,293
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr superwilly 258,476
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr LeavesPharts 33,407
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web